Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (36375 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by samueld0(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
UMUAHIA—AN Abia State based Constitutional Lawyer and Human Rights Activist, Dr. Anthony Agbazuere has warned the ruling All Progressive Congress [APC] to allow the election of Senate President Dr. Olusola Senator and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara to stand and allow Nigeria to move forward.

Agbazuere, further warned that threatening, harassment and intimidation of the National Assembly leaders may threaten President Mohammadu Buhahi and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s positions.

“Any attempt by the APC to plot the impeachment of Saraki and Dogara will not only fail but will destroy the party.

“An attempt to threaten them may lead to the impeachment of either President Buhari or both Buhari and Osinbajo. The implications are obvious”, Agbazuere warned.

According to him, “when persuasion fails, it must not be carried too far”, so as not to cause more harm to the polity.

“APC must also stop threatening [Ike] Ekweremadu and must realize that his position is a bitter pill which the party must swallow to survive.
“APC must not forget that the same structure which brought Ekweremadu to office also brought Saraki on board and this group/alliance is greater in number”, he said.

He also reminded the ruling APC that “the party has no powers in any law to choose for members of the National Assembly those to lead them”.
Agbazuere who is immediate past information commissioner in Abia State, also faulted the figure being published in the media as the number months workers in the state are being owed salary.

Accordinf to him, the core civil servants are not owed more than three months while workers in parastatals are owed about 5 months, insisting that no worker in the state is owed nine months salary arrears.

“It is therefore wrong, mischievous and an act of blackmail against the state and the past administration for any one to make a generalization to say that Abia workers are owed 9 or 10 months’ salary arrears.

“It is my view and I so hold that the picture of the salary issue of Abia State workers should not be maliciously presented in the media.
I am confident that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has the zeal and sagacity to address the problems and I urge Abians to give him maximum support, cooperation and understanding as the state addresses the consequences of the drop in revenue”, the former commissioner said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/harassment-of-national-assembly-may-lead-to-buhahis-impeachment/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by glimpse33(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Who the f** has guts to impeach Buhari?

*Laughing in Swahili*

oh! maybe he thought the man without shoes is still ruling us?

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by axiliborha(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by moment5(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
angry since buhari don dey so na bad news we dey hear... Na God go save us oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by INTROVERT(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
The first 2 to comment. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
axiliborha:
grin
you beat me this time
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by temitemi1(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
That's tinubu's plan cool cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by axiliborha(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
you beat me this time
lool...be watchful that girl introvert is online
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Jorussia(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by AGBb(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Anarchy in d highest places.
All we need is change.
Let there b change in d way we live, eat, think and breath

2 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by anonimi: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by naijainfogalery: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
sometimes i just assume because some people are lawyers that they should have sense but you just realise that sense isnt just earned by reading books only

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by eleojo23: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isn't this NASS drama over yet?
I think we've had enough crisis since this administration began.
Can we now move on please?

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by matmana: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by bogolobango(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe after 2030 shocked

3 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by dunkem21(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Saraki my Hero ..Dogara my role model grin

10 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mumu lawyer

9 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Dindondin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by trailblaiza(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
wetin person no go hear sef angry

1 Like

No concern me
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by RedCard1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Charge and bail lawyer or is he charge and discharge?

10 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by ibro2hot(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Attention Seeker

7 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by yorke1: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
They should be left alone and lets see the destination they are going to take this country.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please
Don't impeach buhari
I want him to rule Nigeria for 9 years so that Boko Haram will kill all the Northerners & the Yellow bars, So,we Igbo's will have the whole Nigeria to ourselves.

Buhari President Buhari 1 of Duara.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Burger01(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish. All these saTANoid lawyers self.smiley

5 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Onyemadonald(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Weather for two. choii
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MKO4ever(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lawyers again? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Beautiful Photos, Flaunts Ring / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.