Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud (53689 Views)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / Filming Police Officers On Duty Is Not A Crime – AIG Kamaldeen / Senate Tackles Lai Mohammed Over N250m Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by techWriter1: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
dhfromorrow is Sunweek and I won dhfr commendhfr on JUJU madhfrdhfrers on a holy week
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by insidelife22(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
without abusing anybody or taking sides,or bashing the man or praising the EFCC or even mentioning Buhari,or Nnamdi Kanu,or The Afonjas or The Igbos or Fulani terrorist apologists... I hereby declare that I have noting to say.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by yommen: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
seborrhic:
Is he not same Alaka arrested for rituals a few years ago,his petrol station and events centre sealed,only to be reopened just about a year or less ago?
This country should just be recolonised.There is no single thing we seem to be good at.Simple investigation zero!
So long you are connected to one top government official you can go away with even the most open and shut cases of murder and killing for ritual purposes.

Same question came to my mind. His filling station is right beside the event center in Sabo, Ikorodu.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
I always imagine how can the self acclaimed civilised people believe in juju and superstition!
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by JFiveX: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
His goat don drink pap...

The people they are also scamming are greedy and thieves... How can someone who is not rich himself be promising others how to be rich...

Just like a friend who wrote a book on how to become a millionaire but still asking me money to publish his own books... I simply advised him to read his book so that he can get money for the publication

Your friend may got good business ideas without any capital and he/she wrote a book about it to market ,

If you have the money , help your friend ,

Their are many great people who are looking for just one little help.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by 9jaPromo(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
One looks like the juju is dapping angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Iamaboonasir(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

The people they are also scamming are greedy and thieves... How can someone who is not rich himself be promising others how to be rich...

Just like a friend who wrote a book on how to become a millionaire but still asking me money to publish his own books... I simply advised him to read his book so that he can get money for the publication

"How can someone who is not rich himself be promising others how to be rich..."

Excuse me, u stay in ikorodu or know anywhere called Sabo??
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by IgweOfNnewi: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Paxxcarl:
remind me osinbade’s role in buhari government since inception?
Buhari knows why he appointed the cowards tribe as a vp grin
Bring Igbo vice president let make comparison on what role they performed in their respective regime
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aren't they all scammers?
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Neocotez(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oga OP. Please tell me about the 250m in the juju case.

No vex
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by spayor(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Efcc no dey fear the gods grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by dododawa1: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Inside life
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by faceland: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
He is a mere pickpocket when compare to baby factory ritualism drug trafficking people of insignificant dot in a circle

Abacha is your hero? May the devil loot your destiny like abacha loot Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by mywells: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2021
very dirty looking goat, God will punish your generation.he must rot in jail and his corpse should be given to vultures to feed on in the evil forest.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by MemoriesAndMe: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Is he not same Alaka arrested for rituals a few years ago,his petrol station and events centre sealed,only to be reopened just about a year or less ago?
This country should just be recolonised.There is no single thing we seem to be good at.Simple investigation zero!
So long you are connected to one top government official you can go away with even the most open and shut cases of murder and killing for ritual purposes.
Correct. I thought the name rang a bell back then in 2017 too in connection with shrines and Badoo cult group in Ikorodu back then. A quick Google search for "Abayomi Alaka" shows some news about the name from back then in relation to same shrine activities.

https://guardian.ng/news/police-uncover-shrine-with-graves-arrest-traditional-ruler-over-badoo-killings/
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by UnimkeAk(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Are u sure ur friend wrote a book on how to become a millionaire...
Stop telling lies joor
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Jonovo98: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Mugu
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by yusluvad(m): 4:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Lol! grin grin

They are the gullible Nigerians we're talking about...
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by badbreathcure101: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2021
post=102690992:
He should spend the remaining part of his fraudulent and miserable life in prison.

Fraudsters favourite quote: Mugu fall, Guyman chop!

All of una go all get sense las las!

Abi o, they can never do any legitimate work in their miserable lives.

All fraudsters will never end well in life.
For all the innocent people you have scammed out of their hard earned money, may it never be well with you all.
Especially those of you fraudsters and criminals here pained by Dem MANNA truthful posts on a daily basis, una no go die better.
Thieves and criminals everywhere cool

Faces of criminals and juju fraudsters.
lol i find it clowning that u nairaland kids believes that efcc is fighting the good fight lol. This was the same man arrested during the ikorodu badoo era and alot of human heads found in his procession so do your analysis from that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by enomakos(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Alaka again?
This man is support to still be serving jail
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by emekatc: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2021
I refuse not to check name
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by IgweOfNnewi: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2021
faceland:

Abacha is your hero? May the devil loot your destiny like abacha loot Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.
So shall it be your portion according to your request from your mouth

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:
…Just like a friend who wrote a book on how to become a millionaire but still asking me money to publish his own books... I simply advised him to read his book so that he can get money for the publication
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by gosmoney(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
This man again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Unrated900(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

You ennnnn
Your comment is really Biased but the truth
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Unrated900(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
post=102690992:
He should spend the remaining part of his fraudulent and miserable life in prison.

Fraudsters favourite quote: Mugu fall, Guyman chop!

All of una go all get sense las las!

Abi o, they can never do any legitimate work in their miserable lives.

All fraudsters will never end well in life.
For all the innocent people you have scammed out of their hard earned money, may it never be well with you all.
Especially those of you fraudsters and criminals here pained by Dem MANNA truthful posts on a daily basis, una no go die better.
Thieves and criminals everywhere cool

Faces of criminals and juju fraudsters.

Those yahoo boys don intimidate you collect your girl friend or your fiancée.
Calm down Guy
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Unrated900(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Rodwave:
Kamaldeen You say?
This is one those abobaku mozlem terrorist. They are known for senselessness

Bigot
Nuisance
Illiterate
Tribalistic ipob CONE head pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.