Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud (53693 Views)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / Filming Police Officers On Duty Is Not A Crime – AIG Kamaldeen / Senate Tackles Lai Mohammed Over N250m Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Unrated900(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2021
yommen:

Same question came to my mind. His filling station is right beside the event center in Sabo, Ikorodu.

Mugu like him
He already work down for EFCC
Carrying two eggs in one basket.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Unrated900(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Jokerman:
Lol... So juju failed him grin

Mhen why is devil so bad... Deceived, and at the destroying moment, left him alone grin

Now Oju ti la be Opolo grin

Devil bad gan niiii
He always watches.
That’s why the Bible says watch and pray.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Localmann(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Awise juju suppose work on top EFCC. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by bluecircle470: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:
His goat don drink pap...

The people they are also scamming are greedy and thieves... How can someone who is not rich himself be promising others how to be rich...

Just like a friend who wrote a book on how to become a millionaire but still asking me money to publish his own books... I simply advised him to read his book so that he can get money for the publication

The man get money pass your generation ooo.... go check out his hotels and events centers then you will know.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Monogamy: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
bluecircle470:

The man get money pass your generation ooo.... go check out his hotels and events centers then you will know.

I don't have to get banned cos of this but not that I don't have the right response...

Amma waka
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2021
May God help us ooo

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by UncutSk(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Is he not same Alaka arrested for rituals a few years ago,his petrol station and events centre sealed,only to be reopened just about a year or less ago?
This country should just be recolonised.There is no single thing we seem to be good at.Simple investigation zero!
So long you are connected to one top government official you can go away with even the most open and shut cases of murder and killing for ritual purposes.
scam of a country
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Realhommie(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Is he not same Alaka arrested for rituals a few years ago,his petrol station and events centre sealed,only to be reopened just about a year or less ago?
This country should just be recolonised.There is no single thing we seem to be good at.Simple investigation zero!
So long you are connected to one top government official you can go away with even the most open and shut cases of murder and killing for ritual purposes.
You seem to underestimate the power of juju at play here. Yes, many things don't work in this country but in many cases like this there's always strong spiritual forces at play. It is why some cases drag on for years even with clear cut evidences.

Ask those in the legal profession, they'll tell you some of their experiences.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by Rodwave: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Unrated900:

Bigot
Nuisance
Illiterate
Tribalistic ipob CONE head pig

Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by faceland: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
So shall it be your portion according to your request from your mouth

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

You are now writing Bible, you are cursed for the 5th and 6th generation for doing the works of your father Satan (the accuser). May your father Satan's loot your generation the way your hero Abacha looted Nigeria. May the ill will you wish against a whole tribe by using all your might to brand them as thief may it be your fate in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

You are cursed. You would have vistion of 2020 but end up in 1998 in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud by omotola90(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
seborrhic:
my brother, he is behind the badoo ritual attacks in ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.