Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs (12446 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / Buhari Will Resolve Nigeria’s Challenges – APC Governors / Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Fragility6: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2021
El rufai go rather choose death. Dat man n e family get pride like yeast
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by lextube: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Sammy07: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Bendeco02:

That's how u guys keep involving Igbo in ur statements..... He learnt it from you guys
[/s]
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Asgard73: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

If this guy no mention Yoruba in his useless statement, e no fit make sense.

Good morning Sammy..
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Honestly, Buhari and APC needs to consult Udom Emmanuel how he made this Akwa-Ibom Air to happened. Our FG of APC launch Logo more than 5 years till now nothing has happened. They even used the logo to campaign in 2019 election.
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Perfectbeing(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Sanwo Olu should meet Okowa and Diri on how a state should be run

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Sammy07: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Good morning Sammy..

Morning Asgard, how do you do?
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by MummyGreat: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2021
ogododo:

https://independent.ng/do-not-feel-ashamed-consult-pdp-governors-tambuwal-challenges-apc-govs/?
I think he is right same way I will tell u to order for your Benue Yams 07068444039
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by HRMK: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2021
HAHAHA.....MISPLACED PRIORITY!
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Asgard73: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Morning Asgard, how do you do?

I’m good..

Enjoy your day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by HelipsTech: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Please which APC governor should consult PDP government?

Umahi of Ebonyi state?, El rufai of Kaduna, Gandollar of Kano?, or Sanwo Olu of Lasgidi?

All PDP governors no reach any of the above mention governors, River state da try small sha

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Man's government has failed.

Man's government has not Failed in any Way!!!..
We only have our Shortcomings in ruling ourselves!!
Look@France, Germany, Russia, Britain,etc..
Dey made sacrifices and mistakes too, to get to where they are Today!!
If you travel to any of these countries, I bet you will NOT make this Doctrine-induced comment!! sad smiley
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by arsenal33: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2021
omowolewa:
Governor, you mean APC governors are not performing?
Governor, you mean PDP governors are performing?
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by arsenal33: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2021
HelipsTech:
Please which APC governor should consult PDP government?

Umahi of Ebonyi state?, El rufai of Kaduna, Gandollar of Kano?, or Sanwo Olu of Lasgidi?

All PDP governors no reach any of the above mention governors, River state da try small sha
His Excellency, Abia State Governor nko? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by zeusdgrt(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:
Tambuwal is only making a political statement.

What has he done for Sokoto people as a governor?

Go there and find out
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Monogamy: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Go there and find out

Agoro ni... undecided
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by zeusdgrt(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Agoro ni... undecided
Thought you were asking, that's how u guys talk trash about people without diligent facts nor investigation in life and the character u possess only attracts set back.
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Monogamy: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Thought you were asking, that's how u guys talk trash about people without diligent facts nor investigation in life and the character u possess only attracts set back.

Do I have to go to Sokoto state to see what Tambuwal has been doing? I guess I have been residing in Lagos for years now to be seeing the development by Sanwo Olu or perhaps I do visit Ebonyi stage regularly to see Umahi's transformation of Ebonyi state... undecided
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Imagine sanwo olu consulting ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by zeusdgrt(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Do I have to go to Sokoto state to see what Tambuwal has been doing? I guess I have been residing in Lagos for years now to be seeing the development by Sanwo Olu or perhaps I do visit Ebonyi stage regularly to see Umahi's transformation of Ebonyi state... undecided
No u will stay here and assume nonsense, neither did u check his performance per developmental strides in his state.Imagine ur illiterate mindset,Next time talk with sense and maturity.Am done with you!
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Basher8583: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
blizard44:
Lol.

Do they have it better?
Compare to wetin Akwa Ibom dey collect annually, wetin be 10Airbus?

In our younger days, when opposition governors want to decamp to the Ruling party, they give excuses like : we are doing it for you. We want to decamp to PDP so that we can be closer to the centre; so we can bring better development and financial support to the state.

In clear contrast, nowadays, it's the states that are close to Abuja that are faring more badly in all indices of human and capital development.

Sé Buhari dey borrow Una allocation?

Does he give you 500milli and say you should sign you collected a Billi?

Your own is all about sharing money. That's why there no progress from your side because Buhari is not sharing money
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Basher8583: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
zeusdgrt:

No u will stay here and assume nonsense, neither did u check his performance per developmental strides in his state.Imagine ur illiterate mindset,Next time talk with sense and maturity.Am done with you!

I hope you know you haven't said anything at all
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Ategberoson(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Jesus die with the two thieves

see APC at the Left, Jesus in the middle, PDP at the Right

two useless parties using umbrella and broom to cause human destruction and tribulations

thunder fire all of you, Nigerians continue to be a joke in the hand of these few individuals

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2021
All of you are failures.
The only PDP governor that I think is trying is Wike.
Let's focus more on individuals because there's really no differences between Apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by seguntijan(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Is Sanwoolu now in PDP? I can't count the number of times delegations have visited Lagos state to understudy.

Is Akeredolu now in PDP? he recently released 100 things he has done for his people in his 100 days into the second term

Is El-Rufai now in PDP? if not the insecurities in his state which is even in FG exclusive list, he's the best Kaduna ever seen.

Is Prof. Zulum now in PDP? Despite insecurities,baba still dey show dividends of democracy.

Is Ganduje now in PDP?

Is Umahi now in PDP?

Mention one PDP state in each of the regions that can withstand the drives in these states
in their respective region and I'll reason along

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2021
The person who’s state looks like Sahara desert with no infrastructure and insecurity wants to advise people? Don’t they have governor’s forum to hold such discussions. Olodo
Re: Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2021
seguntijan:
Is Sanwoolu now in PDP? I can't count the number of times delegations have visited Lagos state to understudy.

Is Akeredolu now in PDP? he recently released 100 things he has done for his people in his 100 days into the second term

Is El-Rufai now in PDP? if not the insecurities in his state which is even in FG exclusive list, he's the best Kaduna ever seen.

Is Prof. Zulum now in PDP? Despite insecurities,baba still dey show dividends of democracy.

Is Ganduje now in PDP?

Is Umahi now in PDP?

Mention one PDP state in each of the regions that can withstand the drives in these states
in their respective region and I'll reason along

Who went to Gandollar for advise? Did they want to know how to steal dollars without being stupid enough to be caught on camera? Or how to fail at providing infrastructure to the people while penalising them for it? Or is it destroying a centuries old institution because the truth is bitter or perpetuating election violence because you think there’s no afterlife. Your list is failed when you mentioned an obvious failure.

Do not support any political party blindly this is how we got the wastrels in power now. If it is PDP or APC but the idiot is not performing say NO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva / 500 Engineers To Be Recruited For New Power-Plants – Gov. Fayemi / 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.