Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Important Message For Every Youth In ,�NIGERIA� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Message For Every Youth In ,�NIGERIA� (112 Views)

Taking Responsibility Is Every Youth Business / Thief Burn To Death By Angry Youth In Owner’s Occupier Estate Makurdi Benue Stat / Inside Life With Buchi.. Episide 1. Very Interesting Life Story Every Youth Must (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message For Every Youth In ,�NIGERIA� by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
SO I'M NOT TRYING TO SPREAD RUMOURS, BUT SOMEONE THAT WITNESSED IT, TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD DELETE EVERYTHING RELATING TO IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU CLIPS IN MY PHONE. THAT POLICE SEARCHES YOUTH PHONE HERE IN ENUGU THAT HAS ANYTHING RELATING TO BIAFRA.

AND YOU SHOULD NEVER JOIN A CONVERSATION ABOUT IPOB, WHETHER SOCIAL GATHERING,IN THE BUS OR CONTRIBUTE TO ANY QUESTION BEEN ASKED ABOUT NIGERIA.

I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT SECRET PERSONELS BLEND IN WITH PEOPLE AND TRY TO MAKE YOU DISCUSS OR TALK ABOUT SUCH ISSUE.

SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF ANYONE HAS WITNESSED SUCH?

(1) (Reply)

Sand Mill Manufacturer / How To Improve Your Local Rankings In Google. / Create Your Paypal Account At A Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.