Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro (1588 Views)

Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by ehijoshua3: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
An old photo of a Turkey-based Nigerian man, Obiora Kingsley Anaedo, was allegedly found inside a bottle that was buried in front of his building site.

An Enugu based pastor, Prophet Nnamdi Onwuka, who disclosed this on Tuesday, June 8, accused a family member of burying an old photo of Obiora inside a bottlel. Read his post below:

Photo of Turkey-based Nigerian man allegedly found inside a bottle buried in front of his uncompleted building
“Yesterday Monday I went to a family deliverance breakthrough in Orlu Imo State. During the prayer a revelation was said of “Obiora Kingsley Anaedo” who happened to be in Turkey for 9years now.

“Yes Papa you’re right sir: the mother reply, Papa for over 9years that my only son has not returned home (she shout with tears)

“Listen, he had a house which he’s building, and until this moment no way out to finished it no way in to complete it, a family member who is his half brother from his father had sponsor his tears in that house… (The family go ahead as we match the night at Obiora new site while the holy ghost direct us, Lol and behold at the front of the building as they dig the ground a bottle with picture inside it was found, it was OBIORA picture when he was little) Jesus Christ!!!
“What a wicked generation today. Fire prayer was ...........”,,,,,,....[color=#990000][/color]
https://www.verifiedng.com/photo-of-turkey-based-nigerian-man-allegedly-found-inside-a-bottle-buried-in-front-of-his-uncompleted-building/

Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by garyaustin(m): 12:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Africa!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Make them ask the investigator / pastor. How him take discover the picture ?

We need him to help us discover,where is Buhari ??
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Sultty(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2021
who will believe this if no be arrange
abegi man don wise small

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by brodalikeme(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Wickedness of a man’s heart. You keep people stagnated just because you don’t want them ahead of you.
Look at the stars up in the skies at nigh and learn. The shining of one star doesn’t prevent the shining of the other.
And as my Mum will say, if you are the only rich man in a family or
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Bluntguy: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Obiora is coming back next week to complete his house. This I have seen, according to that guy with false prophet as his moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by ChilamNk(m): 12:52am On Jun 14, 2021
In as much as I am aware that some pastors can be cunning, manipulative and deceptive

Some things like this are real.

Let me tell you a true story

When I was small one day I and some other boys went to our village steam to fetch water

We were in the stream playing and swimming when a healthy and wealthy looking man in his fouthies I presume came and went down to the outsketch of the stream

He stood there for about ten minutes before he left after which some of the boys I went there with who had kept a close look at him started saying he said somethings and threw away a key.

We were doubting it. None of us had the courage to go closer and check.

The man had looked it and threw the keys and the padlock away

Luckily one matured guy came with his fellow as soon as he had it he went that side, picked it up it was a mini padlock

This guy now picked it and asked all of us to clear, he then prayed and unlocked the key after which he also prayed for him self ending it it "ife onye mma ya mara ya, ife onye amaro agaro ama ya" ( what a man doesn't know should not know him vis vasa ) He then threw the key far away.

He now made us to understand that what the man had done was a fetish and diabolical attempt to lock another mans destiny using that brand new key.

That guy was just a God sent for the *whom it may concern*

Funny enough is the man is (a business man based in the city) a father to one of our fellow boy in the vila but he didn't come to stream with us that day and fear no gree us ever tell relate it to the boy per say what his father did mak him no go kill us. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by LikeAking: 3:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Nawa as world hard people still dey tie person?
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Authoreety: 5:21am On Jun 14, 2021
To what end biko...

The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Stanleyq: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2021
No one know all secrets, at times Kwa, before de day comes, fake pastor can go and bury such to make his prayer real
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Cuttycool(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
The attack was from his half brother embarassed , imagine.
Re: Photo Of Turkey-based Nigerian Man Allegedly Found Inside A Bottle Buried In Fro by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Personally I don't think Africans should go to heaven...

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cable In Akwa Ibom / MOUAU Final Year Student Falls From 3-storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Man Jumps Into River After Allegations Of Theft In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.