Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap (3771 Views)

Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by shakiez893(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Read full story here::::
https://aozforum.com/post/3492

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Bluntguy: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2021
She no stab her husband join? She leave the abuser go dey stab the abused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Authoreety: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Women always act before thinking...

What if the husband enticed her into sitting on his laps?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Fragility6: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Some married women sense dey dier ankle. Dem go leave d husband wey dey cheat go dey para anoda person. 15yr old wey still dey young n naive nai u go stab.If na older person u for carry gun b dat.As for the man,if dat girl die the blood go dey on am too.I hate men n women wit self control. Sex na food wey u wan chop everytime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Roma10: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
That's were she belong

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nathaniel111(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Nawa for dis man oo.
E dey try measure the size of him prick to see if the poor girl yansh fit carry am.

Bad man everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Umsworld: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Madam na d pedophile and abuser you for stab

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Men will never cease to amaze me.

To think the other day I was kicking against a boss relating directly with a maid on personal grounds and Kondomatic was all over the place defending and holding brief for the man. Now see.

Why would a boss carry a maid on his laps? Is that also a part of " showing care for domestic workers"? SMH.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by DONFASZY(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
She is stupid
D husband nko
E no cut him priq
All die na die
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by thesicilian: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
The woman is a child abuser for having an underage made. She's also a she-goat for leaving such a child alone with her paedophile husband.
The two of them should rot in jail.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Kondomatic(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Men will never cease to amaze me.

To think the other day I was kicking against a boss relating directly with a maid on personal grounds and Kondomatic was all over the place defending and holding brief for the man. Now see.

Why would a boss carry a maid on his laps? Is that also a part of " showing care for domestic workers"? SMH.

I read somewhere that a man slept with his own daughter in his room.

Shall we then say that mothers should never allow their daughters to step into their fathers rooms?
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Cuttycool(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why should a woman keep a 15yrs old maid? Look what she brought on herself, matcheeww. Go for elderly maid who comes and goes in the evening, elderly nurse or go for a house boy, chikena undecided
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
I read somewhere that a man slept with his own daughter in his room.

Shall we then say that mothers should never allow their daughters to step into their fathers rooms?

Well I think that question should be posed to you, Sir.

Now, you tell me. At least from a man's angle and one whos an advocate for the menfolk based on our last argument.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fragility6:
Some married women sense dey dier ankle. Dem go leave d husband wey dey cheat go dey para anoda person. 15yr old wey still dey young n naive nai u go stab.If na older person u for carry gun b dat.As for the man,if dat girl die the blood go dey on am too.I hate men n women wit self control. Sex na food wey u wan chop everytime?

You call 15yrs naive? That some of her mates are already in the university?

She knew perfectly well what she was doing. Not supporting the womans action. She went too far but that girl is not unwary of what the boss wants with her.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
see them all calling the man a pedi what is the difference between you people and the stupid woman......signing out✈ undecided
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by mytime24(f): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Another Twitter story
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Fragility6: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

You call 15yrs naive? That some of her mates are already in the university?

She knew perfectly well what she was doing. Not supporting the womans action. She went too far but that girl is not unwary of what the boss wants with her.
It baffles me how u women think.Her age mates are in the university makes a kid her age an adult? Moral decadnence of present day society shouldnt alter ur thinking to think every 15yr old has a dirty mind. If the man were to be caught sleeping wit her would u say he should be left alone bcoz she isnt naive? She is still a minor n not yet gotten to d age were she makes decision for herself please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Fragility6:

It baffles me how u women think.Her age mates are in the university makes a kid her age an adult? Moral decadnence of present day society shouldnt alter ur thinking to think every 15yr old has a dirty mind. If the man were to be caught sleeping wit her would u say he should be left alone bcoz she isnt naive? She is still a minor n not yet gotten to d age were she makes decision for herself please.

I didn't say the man should be left out. He should be taught a lesson or two and locked up.

The girl at 15 should be responsible for her actions. Biko. Minor kor. Until she takes over Madam's position in the house before you know she can make decisions for herself.

Story.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Fragility6: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

I didn't say the man should be left out. He should be taught a lesson or two and locked up.

The girl at 15 should be responsible for her actions. Biko. Minor kor. Until she takes over Madam's position in the house before you know she can make decisions for herself.

Story.
One of the problem of u women in this country is that u ar too insecure probably due to a questionable past i dont know.Imagine u entertaining the thought of a 15yr old overthrowing a fully grown woman in marriage.15yrs o. Ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by authority2006(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Story.

Why would you want to hold a minor, a victim of abuse and intimidation responsible for the action of the adult male who also happened to be her boss or boss's husband?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Fragility6:

One of the problem of u women in this country is that u ar too insecure probably due to a questionable past i dont know.Imagine u entertaining the thought of a 15yr old overthrowing a fully grown woman in marriage.15yrs o. Ah

It will shock you that even a twelve year old can do it. You've not seen nothing yet.

Quit viewing the girl from a 15 year old males angle because even at 18 some male are still naive while the female counterpart would have matured way before that age due to our makeup.

Don't get it twisted. I've seen a 16 year old get married and conviniently managed a home and by the time she had her first child, she was looking and acting like a 25 yr old.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Fragility6: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

It will shock you that even a twelve year old can do it. You've not seen nothing yet.

Quit viewing the girl from a 15 year old males angle because even at 18 some male are still naive while the female counterpart would have matured way before that age due to our makeup.

Don't get it twisted. I've seen a 16 year old get married and conviniently managed a home and by the time she had her first child, she was looking and acting like a 25 yr old.
I am not viewing it from a male angle.15yrs is very young na even if we know d female matures faster.For d 16yr managing her home better i cant say much abt dat.No b everytin dem dey get opinion on but concerning 15yr old gal evicting a married woman from marital home,i go talk. If a 15yr old does that then i tink dat woman should go look herself in the mirror coz she has a lot of questions to answer.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
authority2006:

Why would you want to hold a minor, a victim of abuse and intimidation responsible for the action of the adult male who also happened to be her boss or boss's husband?

I'm not holding her solely responsible for their illicit act. All I'm saying is at that age she should be old enough to know good from bad perhaps if she had a good home training. At least momma would have taught her not to sit on uncle's laps from age five.

Please note, I'm not in support of the woman's dastardly act but some things could have been avoided. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Ikorodu31: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Fragility6:
Even food sef person dey tire to chop. Kilode

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by authority2006(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

I'm not holding her solely responsible for their illicit act. All I'm saying is at that age she should be old enough to know good from bad perhaps if she had a good home training. At least momma would have taught her not to sit on uncle's laps from age five.

Please note, I'm not in support of the woman's dastardly act but some things could have been avoided. That's all!

It is more than that. This is not some free kid sitting on a lap of uncle or a stranger. This is a minor being used as child labour who must obey her boss or her madam husband. Even a desperate and helpless adult female could be threatened or blackmail to do the same thing, not to even talk about a minor. I don't know why you refused to look at it from that angle of vulnerable kid.
Would you ever imagine your 15 years old daughter serving as house help at a time she would exactly ripe for abuse? You would do everything to protect her, right? The girl in question here was helpless.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
authority2006:

It is more than that. This is not some free kid sitting on a lap of uncle or a stranger. This is a minor being used as child labour who must obey her boss or her madam husband. Even a desperate and helpless adult female could be threatened or blackmail to do the same thing, not to even talk about a minor. I don't know why you refused to look at it from that angle of vulnerable kid.
Would you ever imagine your 15 years old daughter serving as house help at a time she would exactly ripe for abuse? You would do everything to protect her, right? The girl in question here was helpless.

I understand where you're coming from and that's quite true. It's just that the rate at which small girls are getting spoilt these days won't let you know whether they are being molested or it was a consensual thing.

I hope all those involved are brought to book and justice given where necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by DriveByKiller: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

I understand where you're coming from and that's quite true. It's just that the rate at which small girls are getting spoilt these days won't let you know whether they are being molested or it was a consensual thing.

I hope all those involved are brought to book and justice given where necessary.
small girls always make the big girls feel threatened.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
DriveByKiller:
small girls always make the big girls feel threatened.

Courtesy you men who have refused to give yourselves respect.
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by DriveByKiller: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

Courtesy you men who have refused to give yourselves respect.

the insecurity is borne by lost youth heralded by flabby boobs and wrinkled laps.

What you did with your youth is what you know that small girl is doing with hers.

Sad women age like milk and they discover much later that they sold their youth to lust!
Re: Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap by chinelo662: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS / SA Rolls Out Newly Designed Trains, Bans Preaching (PICS) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Lady Gets Killed After Getting Involved In Gang Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.