Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS (3770 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
These are the list of cities now with intensified cult wars.

Life is precious. Incase you have a friend or brother in any of these cult groups. Call them and tell them to hide for safety as life is very precious.

Add Nigerianview on Whatsap

+2347086186717

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by ahnie: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok,may they have enough strength and weapons to embrace themselves.

4 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

lol
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
I pray for God's strength upon them.

3 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by ahnie: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:
lol
I just told you the plain truth.
Person wee suffer carry pregnancy for 9months +,only for the child to end up being a cultist.

May God not give us offsprings that would cause us to grief in our twilights.
Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by DannyXpress: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
We are only surviving in this country
Life expectancy of a nigerian will soon drop down to 28

1 Like

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by ahnie: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:
I pray for God's strength upon them.
Amen.
Let the strength they would use when embracing themselves be stronger than that which brother Samson used in investing in hanty Delilah.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

Amen.
Let the strength they would use when embracing themselves be stronger than that which brother Samson used in investing in hanty Delilah.
Samson didn't invest any strength in your hanty Delilah. Your hanty tricked him thereby making him lose his strength.

3 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by ahnie: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

Samson didn't invest any strength in your hanty Delilah. Your hanty tricked him thereby making him lose his strength.
Sweet nectar grin.
He was such a SIMPle man.
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

Sweet nectar grin.
He was such a SIMPle man.
It's love cool

2 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by ahnie: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

It's love cool
Cunt love grin.
The problem of men started with Samson.

Abeg make I go buy paracetamol grin
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

Cunt love grin.
The problem of men started with Samson.

Abeg make I go buy paracetamol grin
Isoko Amaka, the problem with men started with Eve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Mightymosco: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Order 4 ur missiles at cheap rate..axe nd pistle na old skl

3 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by thesicilian: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cult war in the midst of this hunger

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
thesicilian:
Cult war in the midst of this hunger

I swear brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by MASTERYANKEE: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Draggun(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Over here in Sapele, there have been numerous unreported cult related killings for some days now. From Amukpe, Ogorode down to Okirigwre na so so killings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Kirkman: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

I had to laugh...

1 Like

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by DoctorDree(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cult war in midst of the war the country is going through
When will some youths just use sense reason like human
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by 3gpvids: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Their blood their headache

2 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool IF U DE WALKER 4 STREET, MAKE SURE SEY U CARRY UR OWN KALA, ANY MANCHI WEY JAZZ UP. ABOBI BLAST EM LEG. WTF MAN
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by olu77(m): 5:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Chai! cunt war everywhere
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Makaveli217(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2021
I wish they can all come together and fight bandits, terrorist, herds men & unknown gunmen, it would have been more meaningful.
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by EmzyT: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2021
I get Armour tank for sell ooo incase

4 Likes

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by molbic(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Me I get nuclear bomb for sell

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
If you are not a cultist, there is absolutely nothing to fear. Live your life to the fullest.
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:

Isoko Amaka, the problem with men started with Eve.
Eve also committed the first paternity fraud. Cain is not Adam's son.

There's nothing new under the son.
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by odysey: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cultistupdate:
These are the list of cities now with intensified cult wars.

Life is precious. Incase you have a friend or brother in any of these cult groups. Call them and tell them to hide for safety as life is very precious.
do share the number of the tv thanks
Re: See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2021
odysey:
do share the number of the tv thanks

+2347086186717

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Ban The Sale Of SWINOL Now!! / SA Rolls Out Newly Designed Trains, Bans Preaching (PICS) / Woman Stabs 15-year-old Housemaid After Seeing Her On Husband's Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.