Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Anti-party: Lalong Confirms Plateau APC Chair’s Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-party: Lalong Confirms Plateau APC Chair’s Suspension (246 Views)

Plateau APC Group Warns Bola Tinubu To Be Careful Of Serial Traitors In Plateau / Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-party: Lalong Confirms Plateau APC Chair’s Suspension by Letusgivepeacea: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2021
PLATEAU State Governor, Simon Lalong, has confirmed the sack of the state Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Letep Dabang.

Lalong confirmed what was until then a rumour during a lecture and dinner organised for APC stakeholders as part of the activities to mark Democracy Day, at the Government House, Jos, on Saturday.

The governor paused mid-way into his speech at the event to introduce a new state party chairman. He said, “We have a new APC chairman in Plateau. He is here with us, I saw him trying to send a text message using his phone and I said, “Let me stop here and recognise him before he will suspend me.”

Although did not elaborate, our correspondent gathered that the new acting chairman, Enock Fanmak, was until his appointment, the state APC Vice Chairman.

The former acting chairman, Dabang was suspended via a letter dated June 11, 2021, signed by the APC Acting National Secretary, Sen. John Akpanudoedehe.

It read in part, “The Party is in receipt of a correspondence suspending you from office as the State Caretaker Chairman of Plateau chapter of our party, over anti-party activities.

The letter also noted that based on the allegations against the former chairman, a three-man fact finding committee was set up to investigate. Dabang was asked to proceed on suspension until the case against him was dispensed with.

https://punchng.com/anti-party-lalong-confirms-plateau-apc-chairs-suspension/
Re: Anti-party: Lalong Confirms Plateau APC Chair’s Suspension by channelstravel: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Politics... No permanent friends, no permanent enemies.
Re: Anti-party: Lalong Confirms Plateau APC Chair’s Suspension by dalongjnr: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2021
I'm not surprise.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Step On Kwankwaso’s Poster Deliberately - Kano Gov, Ganduje Says / What's The True Population Of Fulani's In Nigeria / We'll Revamp The 629 Phcs, Clinics And Health Posts In Anambra - Onyemelukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.