Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party (9446 Views)

Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by AntiTerrorist: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Governor Simon Lalong home town Shendam LGA APC Deputy Chairman , Secretary and Youth Leader with crowd of supporters have Decamped from All Progressive Congress to Labour party in Plateau state.

Deputy Chairman of the party in the council Yilman Shagap who led the decampees to pitch tent with Labor party cited dictatorship and non inclusion of members in the running of affairs of the party as the reason for their defection.

According to him, the actions of Governor Lalong and his team to them was a clear indication that all is not well in the party.

He said having worked tirelessly for the party over the years,they have now discovered that unknown hacks have invaded the party in the locality and taken over the affairs of the party leading to their exit from the party to Labour.

According to him, he is sure Labor party will win Shendam LGA in the the forth coming general elections owing to the inclusive nature of the leadership of the party

According to him, former majority leader in the Plateau state House of Assembly Henry yunkwap who is seeking re-election to represent Shendam constituency in the state Assembly will coast to victory with the support of the people of the locality.

Yilman Shagap said his team will ensure that the party emerge victorious at the polls and called on the electorates in Shendam LGA to vote Labour party from top to bottom.
https://independent.ng/plateau-apc-suffers-mass-defection-to-labour-party/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by AntiTerrorist: 3:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Those of you asking why nobody is decamping to Labour Party, here you have it again. This has become like daily occurrence in recent time. People are now decamping to a party they think can win and where the life of an average Nigerian can be better not APC a party of desolation and destruction. Even the talkative Governor of Plateau State who also doubled as Tinubu's Campaign DG has stopped talking nonsense. I think his people have warned him. APC stealing, killing and destroying Nigerians for no reasonable reason. In 2023, may affliction called APC never rise again. Amen!

Yarimo I8Xtians etrouble PandoraObi heliues AntiChrist KingKO2 FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Ayamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk and other urchins

174 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by SpatialKing(m): 3:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Is happening already
GEJ won in 2011 without winning the core Northern states...

178 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by fortunateme: 3:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Plateau will shock them. And to those slowpoke who thinks all LP supporters are Igbos, go get ur brains refilled.
Muric advice earlier on not to vote for Yoruba christian. We the Northern christians got the memo and it is simply, no to mumu ticket, no to another Fulani killer herdsmen.
Vote the most competent in character and capacity.
Please If you need to travel to vote, plan and make the sacrifice for Obi. Just see it as your contribution towards a better Nigeria
Vote Obi. Vote LP
God's will for Nigeria.

201 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Newton2024: 3:48am On Feb 17, 2023
There's no living APC Plateau state but Urchins will not know until after election. Even their APC nonsense talking gomina has stopped talking rubbish. He is now coming back to his senses gradually. Theifnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Newton2024: 3:51am On Feb 17, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. No yoruba muslim in Nigeria would vote Christian-Christian ticket.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Brendaniel: 3:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by shuttox: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
More surprises are coming this remaining days

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Tochi3(m): 4:00am On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by html14java(f): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Karemarealty288(m): 4:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Jungle don mature kpata kpata.

21 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by PrinceOfLagos: 4:19am On Feb 17, 2023
It is only a mad man that endures sufferings that will vote for A drug thief and most corrupt human being on earth , Bola Tinubu

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria , he will never rule this country .

Congratulations in advance to Mr Peter Obi on his election victory as President of the federal republic of Nigeria

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Highways: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2023
We were still talking about how Tinubu licked the microphone

And now grandpa decided to raise a walking stick above his head during National Anthem...

It shall never be well with anyone trying to sell this SENILE old man to Nigeria as president....

Osibanjo is a better option than that thing

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by iSense247: 5:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

Vote wisely!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by AmotekunSW: 5:06am On Feb 17, 2023
They will sink Labour in the election and decamp back to APC after election.

By then, Obi will lose and go back to PDP while his brainless dogs will go back to supporting Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by kollinz1234(m): 5:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi's votes in plateau state will be overwhelming. I was there January and everyone was only talking about Obi, almost every car had labour party flag. Plateau carry Obi matter for head like gala.

I am very sure that Obi will have more massive votes in plateau than even Benue

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by 4tomandchi: 5:08am On Feb 17, 2023
The have seen where the loyalty of the people lie that's why they're aligning.

OBI to Aso Rock.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Freeeanijor: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Obedient is a patriotic movement, you can't afford to be left behind. The obidient train is still on the move. No go enter train wey go carry you go where you no know.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:09am On Feb 17, 2023
AmotekunSW:
They will sink Labour in the election and decamp back to APC after election.

By then, Obi will lose and go back to PDP while his brainless dogs will go back to supporting Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by abdul23(m): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2023
I love the momentum of the Obedients.. I hope it continues even after election.. The Structure is getting set one by one.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Please guys how does one retrieve a stolen voters card.

I was robbed on Saturday and my voters card was in my wallet they took

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by ShenTeh(m): 5:17am On Feb 17, 2023
This is cheering news.

Vote 'Papa, Mama and Pikin'

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by SpatialKing(m): 5:17am On Feb 17, 2023
We told them
Jungle don they matured

Obi wins with large margins in
Middle Belt
South South
South East
Reasonable votes from South West states

Atiku, Tinubu and NNPP should split
The remaining states

11 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by PS712: 5:19am On Feb 17, 2023
That's the governor's LGA, the DG of the Presidential Campaign Council of the APC. It is funny how people here on Nairaland have been counting Plateau State as one of those states APC will get significant votes, thinking because the governor is a member of the APC and being the DG of the PCC of the state he will deliver, hell no, that is wild goose chase assumption, why not call anyone you know who is on the ground in that state and ask questions. The votes Peter Obi will score in Plateau State it is doubtful any of the South East states will give him that.
The APC could ha e stood a chance of getting alot of votes in Jos North LGA but the alliance between Lalong and the people there had long been broken when Lalong chose someone against their preferred, they protested with their votes and supported the candidate of the PRP. The young man is now a member of the House of Representatives. That Constituency will vote PRP for all positions, except Presidency which they'll give the PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2023
PDp would be regretting not voting Obi as their presidential candidate during their primaries

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Aboguede(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
When I hear say Obi will not win, I just laugh grin

OBI won anambra election as a governor against all odds. Obi was the first governor of unknown apga party in anambra state. To the point where another person was made governor in his place by the anambra mafias and power holders like Arthur eze and the ubas but yet Obi kept on fighting till he took back his mandate after 2 years.

You see this 2023 presidential elections that Obi has thrown his full chest to work for, my brother nobody, I mean no human dead or alive can stop Obi. Infact it is Obi or no Nothing! No matter the initial outcome

I don't stress my self for this election because I know Obi will never be alive to not win.

2019 he was a follower but this time, he is the man for the number 1 job and heaven is in his favor. All Yoruba Christians and all northern Christians plus 90% South East and 75% South South Obi is the president of Nigeria 25 Feb 2023 come rain come shine.

Banker

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Winters23: 5:34am On Feb 17, 2023
grin

Lp taking a bite gradually

4 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by CalabarPikin: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2023
dey play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by DMerciful(m): 5:49am On Feb 17, 2023
He has seen the handwriting on the wall

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Daniego(m): 5:52am On Feb 17, 2023
This remaining days will be full of Divine surprise
Even some governor's Will give their full endorsement to labour party.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by kulikuli45: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Hm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Northern Leaders Now Or We Attack Hausas-militants / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim / Disagreements As Ribadu Committee Submits Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.