Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (22776 Views)

Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by rully2: 2:10pm On May 06, 2011
Temi 23:

I THOUGHT THIS SITE IS FOR MATURE MIND NOT PIKIN LIKE YOU.WHAT DID I SAY WRONG NOW THAT BRING THIS.PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF OH. And am not like you that have remove 10 babies from yah womb. better go and confess to God

And this is matured    

Temi 23:

TO ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAYING RUBBISH TO MY POST GO AND GIVE GENNY TO YOUR BROTHER AND BY THE WAY SOMEONE WAS SAYING REMOVE A VIRGINITY OR NOT[b] I AM STILL A VIRGIN @ 24YRS [/b]SO I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING ABOUT GENNY BEEN ROTTEN. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS POST OYO

Dont have to blow your trumpet so hard, not like anybody cares, but bin a virgin at 24 doesn't make u a better person than Genny!!  undecided
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by macjive01: 2:14pm On May 06, 2011
Temi 23:

TO ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAYING RUBBISH TO MY POST GO AND GIVE GENNY TO YOUR BROTHER AND BY THE WAY SOMEONE WAS SAYING REMOVE A VIRGINITY OR NOT[b] I AM STILL A VIRGIN @ 24YRS [/b]SO I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING ABOUT GENNY BEEN ROTTEN. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS POST OYO

virgin at 24. . . o yeah

u obviously have mark of rejection on ur fore-head that no man want to come close to u. i pity u.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by baslone: 2:19pm On May 06, 2011
2OO9: "He is like my younger brother."

2O1O: "We're just friends."

2O11: "We're dating."

2O12: "I'm pregnant.

Life of celebs!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2011
rully2:

Dont have to blow your trumpet so hard, not like anybody cares, but bin a virgin at 24 doesn't make u a better person than Genny!!  undecided
kiss kiss Peachy!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Temi231(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2011
rully2:

And this is matured    

ha ha ha ha i laugh funny people here that takes everything personalllllllllllllll. Am enjoying it. smiley smiley I BEG UNA NO VEX OH
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by stello(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2011
big congrats to the two. age has nothing to to with two people in love. they sure are a perfect match for each other.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Reanaa: 3:00pm On May 06, 2011
What is the age different bytheway. talk of personality Dbanj doesnt come close to Gene. the truth is that when issue of love is involve wat you are become silent. talk about her past, who is a saint here who doesnt hav a past?
Pls, pocket that ur self rightousness to yourself. hypocrites dont flaunt b4 me. jeez!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by ideylaff: 3:12pm On May 06, 2011
Dbanj To Marry Genny In August

Hmmm, can just see one of their kids looking like Wande Coal,  grin

Goodluck to the poor boy, seems to have changed since he blew up

Now D'banj dey wait for you 2 say hi to him when he spots his old big brothers outside now.

|Hmmm
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by kufreabasi(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2011
can they marry themselves?
It is not prayer
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by yinkuse: 3:29pm On May 06, 2011
sbeezy8 is just a dummy who cant differentiate beauty from ugly. Stop hatting guy!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by amaechijay: 4:11pm On May 06, 2011
I thought Gene was denying saying DBanj is not her type of guy, so what is going on now?
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mbulela: 4:28pm On May 06, 2011
This girl seems to be suffering from over exposure.
She seems to be all over the place and looks very tired and worn out.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mbulela: 4:31pm On May 06, 2011
amaechijay:

I thought Gene was denying saying DBanj is not her type of guy, so what is going on now?

maybe she has changed her taste.
it is not illegal, you know?
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by OyebanjoM(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2011
i wish this could true, anything can happen grin
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by ideylaff: 5:16pm On May 06, 2011

maybe she has changed her taste.
it is not illegal, you know?

Youre making Dbanj sound like a meal, anyway he was GEJ's piece of meal the other day grin
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by alex406(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2011
I hope this news is real.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by chines4(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2011
I wish them well. Celeb. wedding ok
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by francisj(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2011
africhika:

[size=15pt]ALL OF YOU CALLING GENNY "SPOILED", WHAT?! DO YOU THINK D'BANJ IS A VIRGIN?!
WHAT BACKWARD NONSENSE FOR CALLING A WOMAN "SPOILED!" IT'S 2011, SHOW SOME INTELLIGENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE---WOMEN ARE NOT FRUIT!
[/size]

Na wa ooo!
The truth b say,Atiku do finishes with her as-h, i only hope they will b happy afterword.
the gal is unhappy cos of her life sytle and she finaly get hook to a playboy.
Na wa ooo
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by yme1(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2011
my goodness, i read this thread on my phone when i was in sch earlier on and i couldnt stop laughing
everybody begin turn look me for library grin grin grin
my goodness some Nlers are maliciously funny cheesy cheesy

@topic
good luck to them both if this is anyway close to being true
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mrperfect(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2011
Well, this seems to be good news.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by chiogo(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2011
lol naija ppl are too funny!! "She's rotten" "Atiku has chopped her"
grin grin And ppl even giving their age and the status of their hymen to prove that genny is rotten. haha gotta love it. And how the hell is this like jay and beyonce? Beyonce is not older than Jay, Jay is older by about 12 yrs which is no where near the 1-3yrs difference between genny and d'banj.

@topic, na them sabi although I doubt that this story is true.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by igboboy1(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2011
a yoruba calling an igbo girl apeish?? shiiet gat to be the funniest joke i have ever heard , Sbeejy make dem no hear u o, Genny na ape wetin you go call your uncle below/

Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by liquid7: 11:13am On May 07, 2011
"As she celebrated her 32 birthday yesterday at elite private member's club,"bungalow 8", in London Dbanj was reported to be all over the place, couldn't spare to take his eyes off the seemingly apple of his eyes"

haba nigerians.there nothing elite about B8 i used to have membership there and its like £100 or so for basics if you state you are non UK resident (can't remember how much for uk resident but it was maybe £300pa so i choose non uk as i was spending majority of my time in nigeria then).
And not very hard to get in unless you have a violent criminal past.I know its side tracking but spotted the name and the way it is potrayed like some "elite" club.Clean and nice though.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by gabreel: 4:55pm On May 07, 2011
h[list]
[li][center]
ey! true or false ? please i have my reserve for that if it is true and if it false, so shall it be in jesus name . amen.
if true may it not go in order of Chris brown and Rhianna. \
[b]
[/b]
[/center][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Calculia: 5:11pm On May 07, 2011
na liar!!!!!!!!!!not happening,
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Pweety4me(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2011
Goodluck to them if they do!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by intrepid: 11:22pm On May 07, 2011
Marriage is not a home movie or stage stuff. I hope the two screen stars have come to understand this.I also hope that they know the diff btw real love and the one they preach in their songs.Its not about SCAPEGOAT or something.He has to be more than a scapegoat if this is going to work.

D'bang should know that now that if anything makes them to slip and fall,the same press and many of his fans will condemn him,likewise sister Genny.

May God help them to make it if this postulation is true.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Tkartworld(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2011
No problem.
I beliv sooner the whole shit will collapse.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Wumine(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2011
D'Bang! Plsssssss don't do this to yourself! Don't! Don't!! Dont!!! It might take u down the drain.
Genevieve ***mutes***
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Effiko(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2011
rumours as usual angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by ise82(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2011
cool. we cant wait,
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by cityboyz29: 8:51am On May 09, 2011
d guy won marry him mama d jenny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / Prince James Uche At The Verge Of Death, Yet To Receive N10m From Governor / Omoni Oboli’s Mother-In-Law Dies At 75 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.