Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) (51138 Views)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
DGynx:
Younger Brother of Nigeria's most famous comedian, Yomi Casual was involved in a Ghastly Car accident last night on the island on his way home.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFX1Y2D6Cz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Did anyone die?
Why is it a "Ghastly car accident" ?
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Yomi doesn't see anymore unless for a highly special client. He has so many professional boys working under him doing very well. No worry, you'll get your agbada
Prechgold1180:
Yomi get well soon
But hope say you don sew the agbada wey I give you

Nah Saturday here I wan use am o
I nur Dey like story
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
what happend to the person he collided with??

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He casually survived it
Casually went to hospital
Casually laid down
Shoes casually placed
Still shining real good.
Happy casual recovery yomi casual
I'm happy your nosemask also survived the accident.
grin grin

It's like Bugzy Malone's crash is a child play to Yomi Casual accident..
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Drunk driving and refusing to stop at traffic light and ran into an innocent sedan user. Nobody is pursuing u o,na just the spirit of alcohol. I tell you tinting your cars fully black is risky especially at night. Nobody dey pursue u o,the small change don enter hi head,he rush go drink begin drive. U go just die like fowl. Drunkard. I'm so pained it's not a sedan. Suv get better height and ground clearance abeg.
Let's clap for sports utility man. E get luck say no be head on collision with iveco or dangote.

How come the other car airbags popped out and yomi casual own no pop out. Not even one. Shows its salvaged titled suv

I know the car experts will be here
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2021
What a shameful English :owriting

DGynx:
Younger Brother of Nigeria's most famous comedian, Yomi Casual was involved in a Ghastly Car accident last night on the island on his way home.

The Father of two took to his Instagram page this morning to share the news with the caption, ONI DURO MI ESE O!.

From the Pictures of the accident, One can see that it was all God's grace that his alive looking at how wrecked his Jeep was.

ONI DURO MI ESE O was the song popular gospel singer Tope Alaba criticized two nights ago while performing at an overnight church event sighting that the Holy Spirit doesn't support the song.

According to the latest reports, ONI DURO MI ESE O now has a challenge on social media.

source - https://twitter.com/Creebhillsblog/status/1404298666823892992

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Femeto: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Overspeeding.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He casually survived it
Casually laid down
Shoes casually placed
Still shining real good.

Hahahahahaha. ........ my belle ooooo
U nor well aswear.
I was about saying something similar but you kind of put it in a form of joke.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
backtalkG:
thank God for your life...FTC at last after countless years of space booking
forward your acc number to me to collect the price for your ftc
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by mattfeuter(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He casually survived it
Casually laid down
Shoes casually placed
Still shining real good.

Hahaha , you wana talk about a “photo-op” ?? grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Tapout:
what happend to the person he collided with??

Very important question.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Historicalee: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2021
victorazy:

Did anyone die?
Why is it a "Ghastly car accident" ?

Ghastly accident: No casualty

Fatal: Death occurred.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Get well soon Thank God for Grace but when I read the intro…. na advert?
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by PAQ(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Ok, quick recovery. Guys, the picture taken at the scene calls for a small quiz;

- who was at fault?
- The two cars involved?
- the exact location?

My answer;
A. The SUV
B. Lincoln Navigator & Camry
C. I have no idea
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Historicalee:

Ghastly accident: No casualty

Fatal: Death occurred.

Ok!
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Thank God
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by franksam209: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2021
All these yeye celebrities will never stop over speeding at night but will be quick to rush to the internet to thank God,
I saw this accident last night at freedom way, impatient drivers
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2021
See how baba spoil road now with the accident.. tomorrow now he go complain say government no dey do anything
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin grin grin the whole thing tire me. He was dodging from someone he owes and decided to go rest on a hospital bed
MejiLoyon:
He casually survived it
Casually laid down
Shoes casually placed
Still shining real good.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Basher8583: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
DGynx:

The Father of two took to his Instagram page this morning to share the news with the caption, ONI DURO MI ESE O!.

From the Pictures of the accident, One can see that it was all God's grace that his alive looking at how wrecked his Jeep was.

ONI DURO MI ESE O was the song popular gospel singer Tope Alaba criticized two nights ago while performing at an overnight church event sighting that the Holy Spirit doesn't support the song.

According to the latest reports, ONI DURO MI ESE O now has a challenge on social media.

source - https://twitter.com/Creebhillsblog/status/1404298666823892992

Picture is staged. No professional medical practitioner will administer blood pressure cuff like what was done on him. His cloth should have been removed. Its all for the gram

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by don3e(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
God saved him....there is no accident tagged casual. Even the so call minor headache had lead to death of many. So just give thanks to God for his live for giving him a second chance.
I Celebrate God for you....
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
PAQ:
Ok, quick recovery. Guys, the picture taken at the scene calls for a small quiz;

- who was at fault?
- The two cars involved?
- the exact location?

My answer;
A. The SUV
B. Lincoln Navigator & Camry
C. I have no idea
Thanks. was starting to wonder if it was a maybach grin
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) by PAQ(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elxandre:

Thanks. was starting to wonder if it was a maybach grin

No be only Maybach na Junefront! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” / Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.