Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me (2400 Views)

Cow Route/open Grazing May Plunge Nigeria Into Nation wide crises. / Cow Route And Southern Hypocrisy / Poll Shift: Buhari Disappointed Over Inec’s Resolution – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
How should Fulanis have cow route all over the country out of 521 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
If the so called cow route of first republic is now occupied with industrial estate and settlement what will happen? Will they be demolished?

If Fulanis deserves cow route then, Igbos deserves spare parts route, Yoruba deserves artisans route, Housas farm route etc

Buhari is the best Nigerian leader to guide the Fulanis and let them know the facts.

4 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by iwaeda: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:
How should Fulanis have cow route all over the country out of 521 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
If the so called cow route of first republic is now occupied with industrial estate and settlement what will happen? Will they be demolished?

If Fulanis deserves cow route then, Igbos deserves spare parts route, Yoruba deserves artisans route, Housas farm route etc

Buhari is the best Nigerian leader to guide the Fulanis and let them know the facts.

Eyes clearing small small.

13 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by ogbuefi677(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2021
We still dey for Genesis, you de disappoint.
When we reach Habakuk nko? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Redoil: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

If Fulanis deserves cow route then, Igbos deserves spare parts route, Yoruba deserves Hawking of Agbo and bleaching [/b]route, Housas farm route etc

clown what did you say yoruba deserve

[b]Hawking of Agbo and bleaching route

8 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2021
iwaeda:

Eyes clearing small small.

Buhari has down well but policies on open grazing is a big problem
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by baralatie(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2021
ogbuefi677:
We still dey for Genesis, you de disappoint.
When we reach Habakuk nko? cheesy
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Monogamy: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
You people like to wail unnecessarily... Is Buhari going to be Nigeria life president?

Northerners are not learning a thing from the Tigray people of Ethiopia... You can't eat your cake and still be delusionally thinking you are still having it
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by FarahAideed: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
He has always been disappointing but you deliberately refused to talk true... I know it's not cow grazing route thats paining you but the statement below grin. Buhari has been all about grazing route since 2015 an its taking you 6 years to be disappointed? You lie !!! Na this statement below dey pain u cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by iwaeda: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

Well has rail line, but people are dying daily, many have lost their jobs, insecurity everywhere. Yet he want to introduce open graze to continue killing agenda.

1 Like

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by izombie(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

if the way naija is now means doing well then that term must have a different meaning. Buhari has been a colossal failure from day one but your likes seem to be zombie.
Now buhari has shown clearly that he does not favour tinubus presidential ambition and you start wailing. This na the beginning. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2021
izombie:
if the way naija is now means doing well then that term must have a different meaning. Buhari has been a colossal failure from day one but your likes seem to be zombie.
Now buhari has shown clearly that he does not favour tinubus presidential ambition and you start wailing. This na the beginning. Nonsense.

Governance is not a miracle, it is a process with a lot of hard work
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by joyandfaith: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

Buhari has not done well. I watched issues with Jide otitoju of Tvc, June 12 episode. He swallowed his vomitus. I was surprised by Jide is APC and Tinubu man.
Most muslims support fulani presidency blindly because of Islamic teaching-brotherhood. Fulani as people have their agenda and they are hiding under Islam or North. Reason for Islam-fulani and north-fulani or hausa-fulani agenda.
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Buhari has not done well. I watched issues with Jide otitoju of Tvc, June 12 episode. He swallowed his vomitus. I was surprised by Jide is APC and Tinubu man.
Most muslims support fulani presidency blindly because of Islamic teaching-brotherhood. Fulani as people have their agenda and they are hiding under Islam or North. Reason for Islam-fulani and north-fulani or hausa-fulani agenda.

What did Jide said?
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by joyandfaith: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Watch the programme in YouTube and decide for yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=issues+with+jide&oq=issues+with&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0j0i395l2.18130j1j4&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

I watched it. He never condem Buhari, he only gave objective assessment.
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Oracleforce: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari could have enacted Sharia Constitution for the whole country if it is possible...
I just pity some Yoruba Muslims that usually support Fulani because of their religion...

There is difference between the Fulani agenda and the Islamic agenda....the high time Yoruba Muslims know it the better for all of us...
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by greatdreamer(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2021
P[quote author=Redoil post=102702799]

Hawking of Agbo and bleaching route[/quote ] Edo deserves witchcraft route, Calabar deserves Ekaete route and while southern Kaduna and Plateau deserves Burukutu route

3 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by fitzmayowa: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

Anytime someone wakes up is defined as their morning, Biodun556 Goodmorning, congratulations for waking up from your dream....

3 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by owobokiri(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
He has always been disappointing but you deliberately refused to talk true... I know it's not cow grazing route thats paining you but the statement below grin. Buhari has been all about grazing route since 2015 an its taking you 6 years to be disappointed? You lie !!! Na this statement below dey pain u cheesy
You catch am..

6 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by realstars: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
The Killer Fulani Herdsmen Like Every Other Herdsmen Have Reasoning Like Cows, I Wondeq If Cow Blood Is Running Hn Their Vains.

1 Like

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by joyandfaith: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

I watched it. He never condem Buhari, he only gave objective assessment.

4 out 10 even with his biased analysis
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by obyrich(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

Governance is not a miracle, it is a process with a lot of hard work
Cow route is one of the processes needed to bring good governance. Please support it wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2021
obyrich:
Cow route is one of the processes needed to bring good governance. Please support it wholeheartedly.

grin
No administration is perfect, that's own negative side
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Biodun556(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

grin

1 Like

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by obyrich(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

grin
No administration is perfect, that's own negative side
Negative from your viewpoint, but not for cattle herders. As a loyalist, you should support the policy. Nothing is negative about it. Everything government does is for the good of the people.
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by techWriter1: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
gaze clearing size size
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Cammo: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Redoil:

Hawking of Agbo and bleaching route
[/s]
Stop that. I have a Yoruba dad.
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Biodun556:

The igbos are everywhere doing businesses, nobody is disturbing them but the fulanis can't do their own business in Nigeria that we all live.

Cow route is not a bad idea, if you watch the interview, he said that any fulani that trespass on farms should be dealt with and he held responsible.

If an igboman or yorubaman can trade anyway in Nigeria, why shouldn't a fulani man be able to do that.
Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The igbos are everywhere doing businesses, nobody is disturbing them but the fulanis can't do their own business in Nigeria that we all live.

Cow route is not a bad idea, if you watch the interview, he said that any fulani that trespass on farms should be dealt with and he held responsible.

If an igboman or yorubaman can trade anyway in Nigeria, why shouldn't a fulani man be able to do that.
buy land, build shop and do your business anywhere. Let them also pay for the routes. Cow route no be person land dem go trespass? Talking like a mumu as always.

What if all kernel owners decide to do open grazing for their dogs or pig rearers decide to start walking with pigs all over

2 Likes

Re: Cow Route: Buhari Disappointed Me by TooMuchStuff: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2021
It is impossible to reason with a Buharist rationally

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always / Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / Tinubu Used Donald Duke Childhood Picture On Page 20 Of Campaign Booklet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.