Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always (2399 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by vonnelixir: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Like I said earlier.....I wish other Eastern states will follow Ebonyi footstep especially Anambra. Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi but Ebonyi doesn't observe sit at home and he doesn't care about it but he is so concerned about Anambra.
If Other parts of east troops in numbers like in Ebonyi to work on Mondays, I don't see any relevance of this IPOB in east again.

Below are pictures of People going to their normal business this morning in Ebonyi state

9 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Ndibunna: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
We are dealing with same Ebonyi people recruited to be killing people anyhow in anambra state.

Hypocrisy. They are all here covering theur faces to enforce sit at home but won't go and do that in Abakiliki

16 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by matrixmuzi: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
All these your model of propaganda won’t won’t work. Report the true state of events. Don’t pull Ibos against each other . It won’t work . This method is stale

5 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
The sit at home is not the solution. but sha let them continue we are watching from here and enjoying it
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Frigga13: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Me dey road like this .. we Dey wait for them to stop us and talk gibberish or open fire

Na by their diction we go take react

If e sup media go hear .. for now we never see any ekpa boys .. people just Dey do their matter

But anambrians need to open bussines.. they should come out..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by colorsofrainbow: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
vonnelixir:
Like I said earlier.....I wish other Eastern states will follow Ebonyi footstep especially Anambra. Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi but Ebonyi doesn't observe sit at home and he doesn't care about it but he is so concerned about Anambra.
If Other parts of east troops in numbers like in Ebonyi to work on Mondays, I don't see any relevance of this IPOB in east again.

Below are pictures of People going to their normal business this morning in Ebonyi state
You on your own is the exact definition of "irrelevance"
You are nothing. Absolutely nothing. So cry us a River. You can't use Igbos against one another. Very stale tactics grin grin
We Igbos are solidly behind ipob/Nnamdi Kanu.
All the mumu propaganda against ipob here ends here. Doesn't translate the reality outside there for every Igbo man.
Tell your terrorist government to sponsore more criminals to spite ipob as their recent style is stale and well understood by Igbos

5 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Ebubu2: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Ndibunna:
We are dealing with same Ebonyi people recruited to be killing people anyhow in anambra state.

Hypocrisy. They are all here covering theur faces to enforce sit at home but won't go and do that in Abakiliki

Anambra tongue allow this young man pronounce am as Abakaliki na grin

Ntoor tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Kingsley1000(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's administration, all because they're envious what the gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so. Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting there before spreading the visus elsewhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Ebubu2: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Anambra people are cowards and afraid of Ebonyi people that is why they are at home afraid to come out grin

Ebonyi is greater than Anambra

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Anambra should deal with Simon Elepa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Gammfreak(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Yes.....Is not like there's sit at home in ebonyi....banks, schools, markets are all open....you hardly hear that someone is killed due to sit at home in Ebonyi or Abia state

5 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Gammfreak(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
This should enter front page so other easterns will realize the real deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by colorsofrainbow: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Anbra should deal with Simon Elepa
Deal with yourself first
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by colorsofrainbow: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Gammfreak:
This should enter front page so other easterns will realize the real deal
It enters front-page and end in "nairaland front-page"
Doesn't make any single pact to the outside world here in Southeast. So worry about your terrorist ravaged zone/skull mining dungeon

1 Like

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by ShaoIin77: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Ebubu2:
Anambra people are cowards and afraid of Ebonyi people that is why they are at home afraid to come out grin
[/s]

Ebonyi people are almajiris. They don't value life, that's why they behave live awusa

Ebonyi people are like slaves in Delta and Anambra

4 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Deal with yourself first
You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.

1 Like

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Kingsley1000(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
85% OF ARRESTED HOODLUMS CAUSING MAYHEM IN THE STATE ARE NOT ANAMBRARIANS - GOV. SOLUDO Addressing members of the press at Aguata Local Government Area Secretariat, the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles C. Soludo CFR said that armed criminals have been operating as kidnappers, rapists, etc. for close to two years from camps set up in Aguluezechukwu and Oboji. The security personnels in the state clamped on them and in the process of fleeing, decided to set Aguata LGA headquarters ablaze. He reiterated his stance on offering amnesty to those in the bush, so they can be rehabilated and become useful to the society but stressed that those who refuse the offer shall face the full wrath of the Law because they can't intimidate the people of Anambra State. Mr Governor further revealed that 85% of these criminals are from a particular state in South East while the remaining 15% come from other states. Items recovered in their camps are registers of kidnapped victims, weapons, charms, etc. Prof Soludo assured the people that peace and stability must return in Anambra and SouthEast. "Anybody in the bush is a criminal and will be treated as such. We will come after criminals because the people's power must triumph. We must create a liveable and prosperous homeland where peace, security and progress must thrive".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Landmack: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2022
op make thunder no fire u this morning...who told u Anambra has been sitting at home? Awka has always been open for business...this is a reliable info.

Anambra pple only went for prayers with our gov last week Monday. But i can tell u this morning the shinning light is bustling with activities today. will give u updates later. sit pretty pls. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Landmack: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
All in all...if u see an mbaise man and an abakeleke man on d road and you're lost...pls just follow d mbaise man

4 Likes

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

Show me your state of origin
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Ebubu2: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:
All in all...if u see an mbaise man and an abakeleke man on d road and you're lost...pls just follow d mbaise man

https://www.nairaland.com/7072674/live-updates-monday-sit-home
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Landmack: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:

u see

what we have been saying isn't lie na...see as u don begin contradict yourself unknowingly. hahahaha

how was una Facebook meeting with una abakeleke honourable? hope una vent all una frustration on her page? hahaha
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Ebubu2: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

u see

what we have been saying isn't lie na...see as u don begin contradict yourself unknowingly. hahahaha

how was una Facebook meeting with una abakeleke honourable? hope una vent all una frustration on her page? hahaha

I’m not contradicting myself.

I am stooping down to your game to play with you. Anambra people are scared of Ebonyi people period.

1 Like

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Gammfreak(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Thunder fire anybody that will sit at home in east today....
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
vonnelixir:

this is the udemezue street close to nwagu plaza, and moving onward to CAS campus, but ebonyi state needs to try their sun is.too hot,
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Teddy96: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Anambra that got a newly elected governor has change the plan. . The sit-at-home don dey serious for monday being today. . . Even on friday we did a nice and peaceful S.A.H. . . Ebony state are just chasing themselve frm igbo land. . They are different. . And i dnt see ebony state as igbo land embarassed
Re: This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always by Kingsley1000(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Teddy96:
Anambra that got a newly elected governor has change the plan. . The sit-at-home don dey serious for monday being today. . . Even on friday we did a nice and peaceful S.A.H. . . Ebony state are just chasing themselve frm igbo land. . They are different. . And i dnt see ebony state as igbo land embarassed

security of our land is our collective responsibility.
While the government and security agents are making their own effort, we as individuals must also defend our lives and properties from hoodlums.
Most of the people destroying Anambra are non indigenes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian / Asari Dokuboh Says Nigerians will Suffer if we refuse to vote for Tinubu / Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.