Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

5 Years On; Dr Betta Edu Continues To Pay Fees For Children In Adadama Ward. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Years On; Dr Betta Edu Continues To Pay Fees For Children In Adadama Ward. (299 Views)

Forty Years On, AIDS Is Not Over / Dr Betta Edu Pays Fees And Other Levies For 738 Pupils In Adadama. / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Years On; Dr Betta Edu Continues To Pay Fees For Children In Adadama Ward. by offiong187: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
*5 years on; Dr Betta Edu continues to pay Fees for children in Adadama ward. Expands to register students in central senetorial district for JAMB.*

*It’s an Investment To Equip The Next Generation - Dr Betta Edu*

As it has become the norm every term for the last 5 years, Dr Betta Edu has religiously paid school fees for all the Children in Adadama Ward. The Children numbering about 803 from the register submitted by the head teachers of various Schools have received their fees for the last term in the 2020/2021 session.

While handing over their fees to the various Head Teachers and principal she cautioned that no monies should be collected from their parents or the children for the same purpose. She equally distributed exercise books to pupils to reduce the burden on their parents.

“I want to build the next generation of leaders that will take over from us! This year we are not only paying fees for children from Adadama Ward but we have expanded the scope to cover Jamb registration for students from Central senatorial District. We will also provide little Scholarships for those in Tertiary Schools soon. Let me echo the words of My Boss Sen Ben Ayade “We don’t give because we have enough we give because we care enough”

This exercise was done just before the rally on Saturday in Adadama and the children were excused from the venue to prevent their being trampled upon by the mammoth crowd that came in solidarity to support Dr Betta EDU as she defected from PDP to APC!!!

In appreciation, parents of the benefited children thanked Dr Betta Edu and Governor Ben Ayade for raising foot soldiers with same vision and ability to always raise and Build up youths. "We'll forever remain grateful to this our daughter for making this burden lighter for us, for 5yrs this has been going on and i can't remember the last time i paid fees for my three children. Why on earth will we not continue to follow and support her. We all have moved to APC with her without any reason to stay back. God bless Sen. Ben Ayade, God bless Dr Betta Edu our own very loved and adored daughter." One of the ladies said.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Kindly Help To Analyse This Sfa(photo) / Can You Drink Apple Cider Vinegar At Night To Lose Weight? / Back Pain Tips For The Chronic Sufferer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.