Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters (36002 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Someone like this fool called mumuric can utter thrash and go scot free cause Christian are tollerant! Had it been it was islamabad the whole nation will be on fire! Mad people everwhere

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by bencr7: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why not say Evan is like Mohammed

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Superboss: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where is that useless son of daddy Buhari who sells rotten chicken.
Your daddy has been elevated.
Bunch of useless idiots.
So Osama bin Laden is lik Mohammed, Una saviour?

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Cnach: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
And he couldn’t compare Buhari to Mohammed

Bastard with loose nuts
Maybe bc he calculated that buhari is already more than Muhammad but for the King of kings, u can reluctantly compare urself with him n nothing much.
Bro u don't know the kind of position Quran by Mohammed gave Jesus? I think u need to search for it

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
And Tinubu the drug lord is like prophet Muhammad S.a.w

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by tunary(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
OssyMalik:

Bastard with loose nuts
He is an idiot na. How can someone message these people directly? They are suppose to hear from us
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Shampoo77: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why not use Allah or Muhammed?? This man is like fishing � in trouble waters.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Vivian16: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Ishilove post=102710114]
I don't think he is. He is hustling to be on the FG's Infant the hustling is real
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Tochj(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Now let's pause for a moment and imagine that a Christian rights advocate will compare an idiotic president to Mohammed shocked shocked Won't there be riots now in Kaduna, Kano and other Northern cities and towns??

Yorubas have allowed fulanis to plant a terrorist in their midst. Well, no wahala, make we dey watch.
Muric is all about Akintola
He is a Fulani agent planted to destroy the unity of Yorubaland
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Ipisi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think I will always agree with Muric for the ways he stands for justice and democratic tenets. That protest was unjustified and we need to apologize to the president for our insubordination especially we Christians that participated in the shameful and meaningless protest sad

We all know that you're not a Christian...

Keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Llight101(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
May peace be upon who?
How can you be wishing peace upon the Prince of Peace, He who owns Peace.
Repent and give your life to Christ and be sure of your eternal destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by ZaramT: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Imagine telling MURIC that GEJ is like Mohammed..... How many innocent blood will be shed? Your buhari is like Mohammed the terrorist and commander of all terrorist groups worldwide. Don't compare his with Christ Jesus who never killed a man during His time on earth

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Shattuck(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think I will always agree with Muric for the ways he stands for justice and democratic tenets. That protest was unjustified and we need to apologize to the president for our insubordination especially we Christians that participated in the shameful and meaningless protest sad
why are you ashamed of your region or religion, that you have to pretend to be who you are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Freelancerx: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
This muric guy has never uttered a sensible statement

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by owila4luv(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
He's like Muhammad

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by rummmy: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine if it were one Christain fella that was compared to Prophet Muhammed.Imagine the violence that would have engulfed this nation now by their fanatics.
just imagine......
Meanwhile Ojukwu is more than prophet Muhammed(saw)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Dagrace01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
How many clothes does this man have self?
And is he the only one in this MURIC organization?
And why is medulla oblongata so far from him?
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by DaRuud(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
OssyMalik:

Bastard with loose nuts

Oga , read the story in detail
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by DaRuud(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Obidon1:
This mumuric again

Read the storyline in detail , Tope Alabi
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Papasland21: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thunder fire that your mouth and your descendants, comparing Jesus Christ with Buhari.
Since you believe in Mohammed abi wetin be his name, you should compare the two with one another.
Once again, may thunder fire you all.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Royal55: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
"Buhari is like Jesus"?....Abomination!

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by udede(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
you are a lier

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Royal55: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
"Buhari is like Jesus"?....this is lamentable!
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Amtrak: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's a shame Seun of Nairaland has sold his platform to bigotic agents, who are hellbent on inciting division and disharmony among the southern people of Nigeria. How come every single topic has the very first few commenters spewing so much hate, tribalistic statements, and divisive statements. This has been consistent for some good time now. If the commenter is not prentending to be Yoruba and insulting Igbo people, he will be pretending to be Igbo and insulting Yourba people. Please, folks on Nairaland wake-up.

Shame on you Seun!

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Doyin2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is by miles the most dumbest and stupidest headline I've read this morning.

If it were a Christian that compares a man with Muhammad, tje whole country would have been ablaze by now.

Stupidity is when you ignore the content of an article, but masturbate and ejaculate only on the headline.

Lazy youth.

Remove sentiments and digest the contents.

But unfortunately your mind and brain were already programmed to antagonise anything coming from Muric.
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by obinoral1179(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
Are you saying people shouldn't protest again... Killings everywhere, price of commodity is on the high and salaries still remains the same and you are born again Christian? Christ himself protest when his father house was turn to a market place... Protest is the key word as long as it's peaceful...

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
MURIC has a point..I was going to condemn them until I read the full statement.

Buhari is a nobody compared with Jesus (Prophet Issa), we all know this, so it is needless for perpetual wailers to build a scyscraper on this headline.

MURIC must understand that the good people of the South West are not ingrates. Those idiots with placards demanding for Buhari to leave Aso rock are paid frustrated agents of the PDP...this is why the much talked about (online) protest failed like we ve never seen before

Making June 12 democracy day Cannot be used as a bribe for failed governance.
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by megawealth01: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Islamic Group, MURIC Compares Buhari With Jesus, Says June 12 Protesters Ungrateful After Being 'Healed' | Sahara Reporters.

MURIC also criticised the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, for joining the June 12 protest in Ibadan, the state capital.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/islamic-group-muric-compares-buhari-jesus-says-june-12-protesters-ungrateful-after-being
Why don't you compare him with your muhammed!
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Doyin2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
obinoral1179:
Are you saying people shouldn't protest again... Killings everywhere, price of commodity is on the high and salaries still remains the same and you are born again Christian? Christ himself protest when his father house was turn to a market place... Protest is the key word as long as it's peaceful...

Mr man,June 12 is a date to celebrate MKO Abiola and not protest.

Unfortunately this year,hardly did any one remember him,because of misguided miscreants.

If we take all our national days as protest days and block roads and instill fears in our people,set tyre burn fire on the roads to destroy the little we have,how do we develop from there?

Too much of everything is nothing.
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by chaloskyx: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
you know what to be asking terrorists who kill kidnap and rape people for a living to surrender and ask for forgiveness is disgraceful. like seriously even ordinary pick pocket would not be extended this generosity by the Nigerian army. Look tribal sentiments apart the government is sympathetic to terrorists which is a very bad sign and its obvious this govt has been compromised as the terrorists have them by the balls probably as a result of a deal they both entered into as such they can do nothing something is telling me the chibok girls saga was sponsored by APC
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by r4bbit: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people are in big trouble cheesy
Coming years will be very interesting in Yoruba land
Who knows ... they fit start bombing themselves..
All this big churches in the west ba? cheesy
Anything can happen

You b mumu#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.