Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters (36028 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Wealth777: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think I will always agree with Muric for the ways he stands for justice and democratic tenets. That protest was unjustified and we need to apologize to the president for our insubordination especially we Christians that participated in the shameful and meaningless protest sad

Bros please search your inner self. it is either you're confused or you're lying about being born again
In my opinion, you are not even a Christian

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by marsman: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nkitara:
This zombie afonja won't die well. We can't wait for the uncircumcised foolanis to raid Southwest and take them as slaves grin grin grin
Right after the East has been raise by her Fulani master and Kanu is on a fulani leash
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by marsman: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people are in big trouble cheesy

Coming years will be very interesting in Yoruba land

Who knows ... they fit start bombing themselves..

All this big churches in the west ba? cheesy

Anything can happen
You wondering how we are still at peace. It is that act of wondering that will end you upee
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by OgaTheTop2: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
And he couldn’t compare Buhari to Mohammed

Bastard with loose nuts
He was just looking for troubles.. Idiat with urine brain angry

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Xpress24(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think I will always agree with Muric for the ways he stands for justice and democratic tenets. That protest was unjustified and we need to apologize to the president for our insubordination especially we Christians that participated in the shameful and meaningless protest sad
born again muslim from the north we no ur type

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Yusufdachung: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
They must this blasphemy with their own lives
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Afobaba33(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is the beginning of your downfall

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
For me I still prefer obaseki to Mohamed.. that guy ugly sha
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Igor4life: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Islamic Group, MURIC Compares Buhari With Jesus, Says June 12 Protesters Ungrateful After Being 'Healed' | Sahara Reporters.

MURIC also criticised the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, for joining the June 12 protest in Ibadan, the state capital.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/islamic-group-muric-compares-buhari-jesus-says-june-12-protesters-ungrateful-after-being
Any where there's Muslim there must be terrorist why?

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
November1857:
Stop spewing trash !
See them,evil mark...
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Champagnegold: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Compare him to your Mohammed o
I know that you no fit get sense it's just normal.

Are u seeking for blasphemer

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Todetayo(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2021
GOTVee:
You're a spineless bastard.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by ddeola: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2021
If na Mmd one Christian group compare to another human being, una a** go don cry foul dey threaten people all over the place. You people lack tolerance yet you want to talk justice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Real shame on Seun Osewa!

For the mere fact that he and his mods even allowed such a MISLEADING headline.
There is nowhere in the article that the professor was quoted as comparing Buhari to Jesus.
Not once did he mention Buhari and Jesus in the same sentence or even in adjacent sentences.
The mischievous Sahara reporters' reporter just added that to create a sensational headline and all of these just makes one wonder......

"Why do some people want to burn down Nigeria and who are they"!

Unfortunately, Nigerians have decided to be sleeping and our government too are ignoring this trend.
That was how Libya started, with constant propaganda against President Ghadafi. Libya was a very successful nation before then. Today, they ousted the Ghadafi, where is Libya?

Libyans thought it was Ghadafi they came for. No, it was Libya.

The same way Nigerians are thinking it is Buhari they are coming for, but no... IT IS NIGERIA!
Amtrak:
It's a shame Seun of Nairaland has sold his platform to bigotic agents, who are hellbent on inciting division and disharmony among the southern people of Nigeria. How come every single topic has the very first few commenters spewing so much hate, tribalistic statements, and divisive statements. This has been consistent for some good time now. If the commenter is not prentending to be Yoruba and insulting Igbo people, he will be pretending to be Igbo and insulting Yourba people. Please, folks on Nairaland wake-up.

Shame on you Seun!
Re: JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2021
99% of the people that commented on this post never read the article.

Very misleading and mischievous headline. Just blatant, bold faced lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos / Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.