Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) (44652 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why not contact the school authority to reach out to next of kins.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
the time u waste in snapping her would have been enough to rush her to hospital
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
magicminister posjt=102714910:
Wow!!

NL mods need to do better. If they posted her ID, why are we circulating images of her lying unconscious! The ID would’ve sufficed to help family members locate her. We need to do better as a people!
the mods are just like Dat . No Head
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Femeto: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some weeks back a road safety official was flung off the road by a speeding commuter. In lagos just consider every other road user mad.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Deicide: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
From the way she dressed and the pics on her ID very contrasting. Validity 2020.in 2021. Mega chicken. Hmmmmm
Dumbo, you forget covid-19?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
....It's funny how you write it was "gathered that"... when you actually know you gathered nothing but just "shared" what a certain poster posted.
As we all can see, you ended the information where the poster did, nothing new.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by micxwell(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Emma1208:
Why not contact the school authority to reach out to next of kins.

Lol, Contact which school cheesy cheesy LAUTECH??
With those useless Non-academic staff.... Social media is faster.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bola146:
Why watching her? Why not rush her to hospital
he needs to make front page first
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by alizma: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
From the way she dressed and the pics on her ID very contrasting. Validity 2020.in 2021. Mega chicken. Hmmmmm
You didn't see 2022 there right? May God deliver you
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by harmony75: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Get well soon dearie �
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
I know that megachicken in ikota. too many crazy demonic drivers ply that lekki epe expressway angry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
post=102711169:

Hmmmmmm
Facebook reporter
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by NewDawn2O21: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
proclinician:

She's not dead. Only a medical doctor has right to pronounce someone dead unless there are signs of fatal body damage. At this point she only needs CPR but unfortunately the useless university that gave u ur worthless degree no teach u that one.

Be roaming around in ignorance
why do you sound so frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
proclinician:
Somebody should administer CPR immediately while waiting for the ambulance. She can't be dead if she's not bleeding out or in fatal body injury just unconscious.

See as I'm talking as if I don't know say na land of zoo Nigeria be. Millions of idiots walking around with no brains and useless university degrees.

Dear ignoramuses living in Nigeria, when an accident like this occurs, look out for one thing, fatal body injury in the head or abdomen and bleeding from major arteries.

If there's none, and the person is just lying still not breathing, check for pulse by placing two fingers on her wrist and the side of her neck. If no sign, then turn her on her back, lying straight and start chest compression.

This girl has received a shock that caused her brain to shut down. As a result, her heart is not pumping and her blood is not circulating hence no supply of oxygen to the brain. She is basically asphyxiating.

Open up her shirt, u might be exposing her breast depending on what she's wearing and start pushing her chest as hard as u can. Push 3 times quickly and breath into her nose and mouth. Push again 3 times quickly and breathe into her nose and mouth. Keep doing this until a car arrives to take her to the hospital. Some persons become conscious by the time u do this 7-10 times.

This process creates compression in her heart which pushes blood in circulation and oxygen to the brain.

Young Nigerian idiots graduate from useless universities with worthless degrees and they don't know what CPR is.

Spits.

Very useless set of undergraduates chasing useless degrees in a terrible university run in a dysfunctional country.

I don't pray that anyone around me ever needs CPR, but it's one knowledge I've equipped myself with should anyone need it.

Thanks for highlighting the process here again, and I hope many fools learn.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by proclinician: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mustiboy:

Very useless set of undergraduates chasing useless degrees in a terrible university run in a dysfunctional country.

I don't pray that anyone around me ever needs CPR, but it's one knowledge I've equipped myself with should anyone need it.

Thanks for highlighting the process here again, and I hope many fools learn.

It's unfortunate. People here die like mosquitoes. As if they never deserved to be alive. Ordinary fainting they call it death. Next thing body go land in mortuary when the victim for goodness sake is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by proclinician: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
why do you sound so frustrated?

Haha I don't sound frustrated. Maybe i do oo. Looking at the kind of foolishness and ignorance that reign supreme in the lives of idiots with useless university degrees
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by BabaOneChance: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amateur bloggers and their unprofessionalism. Do you know the trauma your report may cause the family of the deceased if they happen to see this on the internet?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Chinnems(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
I think we need to educate ourselves more on the sacredness of life.

Posting pictures of the deceased or means of their identification on the public space is not only disrespectful to them but their surviving loved ones too.

You can make a report at the nearest police station or better still, take the deceased's ID card to the institution of learning. And then let professionals handle the situation from there.

You might be doing this to gain traffic or whatever, but it's unprofessional. Try to think long term.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by LZAA: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Saw this on twitter
They said she is dead embarassed
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Lixusheng(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Teeyin:
set awon picsis

Some Nigerians are useless.. Dem rada upload fotoes or video online dan save a life
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
proclinician:

It's unfortunate. People here die like mosquitoes. As if they never deserved to be alive. Ordinary fainting they call it death. Next thing body go land in mortuary when the victim for goodness sake is still alive.

I was having this discussion with a friend last week and told him how many people have been buried alive in this country, especially muslims. Only a medical practitioner has the right the pronounce a person dead.

It's sad really. May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Aduroja123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
gambia:
Instead of rushing her to hospital, they are busy snapping. I pray she survives it.

She is dead already, we kind of relate.

I was so saddened when I heard the news of her death.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Germi9:

I just weak,even snapping her

U think to carry person go hospital for Nigeria dey easy ?

U fit turn to the hit and run driver if care is not taken , by the time u get to hospital it might remain only u and the accident girl , people prefer to call police or emergency , which in though takes more time , no one want enter issues

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by amuwo1980: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Take her to the hospital you idiots
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yahoo plus...

Them don use her cash out , so this is the way she was destined to die
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bola146:

This country is full with useless people
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by zedman1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kaykaydavid1919:
During d time of bad n evil leaders. Wat do u expect. Good news abi.
Some times you guys should think a little before talking. Wetin concern bad leader with hit and run driver?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Corroro: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sad one, too bad cry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by NewDawn2O21: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
proclinician:

Haha I don't sound frustrated. Maybe i do oo. Looking at the kind of foolishness and ignorance that reign supreme in the lives of idiots with useless university degrees
another envious and jealous drop out spotted.
Those degrees and graduates you so much envy would lead you to commit suicide cos the frustration is obvious.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by poiZon: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bola146:
Somebody on twitter postedhow he helped a hit and run victim, he had to rush the guy to hospital with the help of a keke driver cos other drivers ignored him.
He never knew this guy, he had to use the guys phone and call his people.
They later came, the next thing they accused him of being the driver who knocked down their brother.
They invited police and the good samaritan was arrested and detained.
Thus guy spent money to bring a dying victim to hospital, he paid the hospital some money to commence treatment.
Nigerians killed that helping spirit from nigerians.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by angelina08(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very sad cry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
proclinician:
Somebody should administer CPR immediately while waiting for the ambulance. She can't be dead if she's not bleeding out or in fatal body injury just unconscious.

See as I'm talking as if I don't know say na land of zoo Nigeria be. Millions of idiots walking around with no brains and useless university degrees.

Dear ignoramuses living in Nigeria, when an accident like this occurs, look out for one thing, fatal body injury in the head or abdomen and bleeding from major arteries.

If there's none, and the person is just lying still not breathing, check for pulse by placing two fingers on her wrist and the side of her neck. If no sign, then turn her on her back, lying straight and start chest compression.

This girl has received a shock that caused her brain to shut down. As a result, her heart is not pumping and her blood is not circulating hence no supply of oxygen to the brain. She is basically asphyxiating.

Open up her shirt, u might be exposing her breast depending on what she's wearing and start pushing her chest as hard as u can. Push 3 times quickly and breath into her nose and mouth. Push again 3 times quickly and breathe into her nose and mouth. Keep doing this until a car arrives to take her to the hospital. Some persons become conscious by the time u do this 7-10 times.

This process creates compression in her heart which pushes blood in circulation and oxygen to the brain.

Young Nigerian idiots graduate from useless universities with worthless degrees and they don't know what CPR is.

Spits.

Man, you passed a vital message but the insult is uncalled for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.