Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko (1541 Views)

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by SATANICALLY: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has announced that he is in support of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ban on Twitter.

“On the current issue with Twitter in Nigeria, I wholeheartedly support the position of the Federal Government,” he said.

Nwoko said this while speaking at a June 12 lecture organised by the Correspondents Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) Abuja Council.

According to him, social media needs to be controlled and regulated in countries.

“There should be a measure of control and regulation for social media in countries where they have a presence,” he said.

Further giving reason for his support of Twitter ban in Nigeria, Nwoko stated that the social media platforms must pay taxes to governments and provide employment for some Nigerians for the over 100 million population that subscribed to their services.

Recall the Buhari-led government suspended Twitter indefinitely in Nigeria citing the persistent use of the platform for activities capable of undermining Nigeria’s corporate existence.

The government noted that social media platforms must also register and obtain licences to operate in Nigeria.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/14/why-i-support-buharis-ban-on-twitter-ned-nwoko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2021
You still talking , No shame.

Old man wey marry a child

The little girl you married will not support the Twitter ban.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2021
shocked

When someone chooses a religion that is alien to his kith and kin and is at loggerhead with the traditional and political leaders in his community then you don't need a soothsayer to tell you something is off.

But briefcase awards will still be received, actors and musicians must come on brown-envelope triggered courtesy calls and his 'Ojadili' will ensure he is whitewashed and publicized on NL, so the rest don't matter.

So this is very expected of the typical Southern Muslim expecting to curry favour from their Fulani benefactors.

But to think that NUJ Abuja Council invited him for a lecture when the same NUJ should be doing an exposé on the land tussle going on in Idumuje-Ugboko because of his University shows how dysfunctional Nigeria is.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by inoki247: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You still talking , No shame.

Old man wey marry a child

Lol oga attack the messenger constructively if u wan du which one b old man wey marry a child he no du wetin dey against the constitution nor the bible...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by QuotaSystem: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by chiboy7(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
You are in support of it because of your wives. if you know you know cheesy
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by FarahAideed: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2021
You don't have a choice, afterall Malami is your guyman
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by joyandfaith: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
I also support Twitter ban not based on free speech regulation but if they refuse to have office here and hire Nigerians.

You can't be taking our data without adding direct humanitarian value.

Twitter remains banned but I use VPN to access it Sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Wall gecko
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by vedaxcool(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
inoki247:

Lol oga attack the messenger constructively if u wan du which one b old man wey marry a child he no du wetin dey against the constitution nor the bible...

He lacks the capacity so he has to attack the messager, it is the easiest thing to do requiring less brain work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by christejames(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Of course, he is part of the cronies of this maladministration that is looking for possible ways to conceal his unaccounted wealth.

Resting on fresh and younger laps always resets ones thinking and mindset.

Tomorrow now, Alexreport will come to nairaland and be spamming us with how youth friendly this one is, and how he will uphold the Freedom of Information of average Deltan.
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Simplyleo: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
christejames:
Of course, he is part of the cronies of this maladministration that is looking for possible ways to conceal his unaccounted wealth.

Resting on fresh and younger laps always resets ones thinking and mindset.

Tomorrow now, Alexreport will come to nairaland and be spamming us with how youth friendly this one is, and how he will uphold the Freedom of Information of average Deltan.
You would have saved yourself this epistle by simply typing the usual line by asking Nwodo if he has received his 30k bmc allowance.

Since anyone voicing out his opinion and refuse to drink lamidi cownu's urine is a 30k bmc. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Built2last: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
This one that likes attention like mad. Dont worry, Facebook and Instagram will be banned soon and you will be forgotten
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Simplyleo: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
inoki247:

Lmao.

You don't seem to know these people. cheesy

Once you say your mind and is not in line with lamidi cownu's urine drinking characters, they take complete deviation from the topic.

Most time, they call you yoruba Muslim, afonja, fulani or zombie.

They will soon ask Nwodo if he has received his 30k bmc allowance. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by ebuk4real(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin

DStv, gotv and star times will soon add Nigeria as a comedy channel in their cable subscriptions.

What a funny country...
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Force12: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
See your rabbit � face bastard man
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by RightChannel: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
No wonder you married someone that ought to be your great grand daughter
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by APCNGN: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good!
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by DONFASZY(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jus small gal body
U dont dey misbehave
Dey support bugs
People like u no support get sense on a normal day
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by JamiuKabir: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

You don't seem to know these people. cheesy

Once you say your mind and is not in line with lamidi cownu's urine drinking characters, they take complete deviation from the topic.

Most time, they call you yoruba Muslim, afonja, fulani or zombie.

They will soon ask Nwodo if he has received his 30k bmc allowance. cheesy

[/s]

Why are some fellow Yoruba muslims this callous?

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Rickmann: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:

It was learned that the old hag supported the twitter ban cos Regina sometimes slipped to her ex 's (somadina's) page on twitter to talk with him or express how much she misses him.
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by ngreel(f): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Because they told you the truth marrying your great grand daughter.
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Charmingrascal(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
This paedophilic oppressor of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by APCNGN: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

You would have saved yourself this epistle by simply typing the usual line by asking Nwodo if he has received his 30k bmc allowance.

Since anyone voicing out his opinion and refuse to drink lamidi cownu's urine is a 30k bmc. cheesy

grin
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Coming from a peadophile Muslim who can't breathe outside social media
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
inoki247:

point of correction he is a peadophile muslim
Re: Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko by sapientia(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
That girl that raised alarm about how Ned is intimidating his people was massively shared in twitter

There have been plenty of such stories but twitter gave it the publicity it needed

So I can understand where Ned is coming from

Failed politician that wanted to reactivate his political dynasty by marrying a Nollywood actress

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US CONGRESS MAN, CHRIS SMITH ACCUSES NIGERIA OF MISLABELING IPOB AS TERRORISTS. / Author Of 101 Fake News On Endsars, Other Expose Inconsistencies In Panel Report / Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.