Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (28962 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / Video Of Governor Sanwo-olu Playing Chess With An Autistic 10years Old Champion / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With 10-year-old Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Blaizpascal:
Nice one!
Many Nigerians do not know that Buhari encompasses everything that is wrong about leadership. Buhari is a misfit, he isn't even sociable enough to lead a country of Nigeria Stature.
N:B I'm appealing to all nairalanders to pls come to my aid. my final year exams start in less than two days from now and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds (3k). I'm really pained here, pls help me
(One-two-two-eight-zero-eight-nine-five-nine-zero)
Access

oga go and carry load for market ,u go see money......abi u better pass those people? Online Almajiri
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by dejonathan(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayo2004:
Very stupid PR and yet see some gullible people saying rubbish grin
Forget the hype,Lagos is almost being overrun by street thugs and NURTW members yet this mumu dey play chess
So make e kill them abi
How about those selling gala and soft drink inside holdups?
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by PrinceMajestic: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Johnne32:

There are chess players in Nigeria. It's only that they are not given enough recognition. That's why it seems they are rare. If the government can just focus on the sport a bit, you will see a huge rise of players.
anywhere I go it is difficult to find a chess player. Everywhere I go I go with my mat. I have to teach people sometimes when i find myself in a new environment, imagine last year I was with some corpers n not 1 was a chess player then in 2019 during my nysc of all the numerous corpers in my lg only 1 chess player I discovered n service was almost over b4 we both found ourselves. Most time I have to teach people how to play it but u know a chess player can't enjoy game with beginners who just learnt. I'm serious bro, chess players are always hard to find they are not commonly found unlike draught or ludo players. It amounts to why most Nigerians have very low IQ. In fact most of them do not know what is chess, most people I taught saw the game for the first time so I know what I'm saying. Chess players are only common among armed forces guys. A game as worthy as chess ought not to be lacking good number of players in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Trogge: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
From his facial expressions the boy is not happy with the gift. How can you give a genius sharpener as gift. He deserves an iPhone, apple laptop and a digital work station to sharpen his skills.
This is how you are preparing an 65 89 years old man as your next president. Shame on lord lugard. Even the àboki have rejected him.
...... Shame on you
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by JetAgecomputers: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
If I no like this governor wetin I gain
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by SonofGod231: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Chess and Table Snooker Are My Best Games.Either the Governor is learning how to play if not,why is He holding the boys white Bishop?Okay,I see why.If you can spot it then you're a guru.(Looks like The Governor was actually the one schooling the Child,that Bishop was a free gift).Steven Wonder no dey play Chess or Snooker.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by damiloladuke: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Governors Aide to boy: If you beat the governor, you'll not be given your transport fare, you'll trek home

Boy: shocked
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Aduroja123(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happiboispot:
angry He looks malnourished

I noticed same thing here too
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by SonofGod231: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
anywhere I go it is difficult to find a chess player. Everywhere I go I go with my mat. I have to teach people sometimes when i find myself in a new environment, imagine last year I was with some corpers n not 1 was a chess player then in 2019 during my nysc of all the numerous corpers in my lg only 1 chess player I discovered n service was almost over b4 we both found ourselves. Most time I have to teach people how to play it but u know a chess player can't enjoy game with beginners who just learnt. I'm serious bro, chess players are always hard to find they are not commonly found unlike draught or ludo players. It amounts to why most Nigerians have very low IQ. In fact most of them do not know what is chess, most people I taught saw the game for the first time so I know what I'm saying. Chess players are only common among armed forces guys. A game as worthy as chess ought not to be lacking good number of players in this country
Teach Kids around you how to play the game..Where I live presently almost all the Kids now play chess,just that they keep disturbing me every time I'm at home resting to either help them out in judging or for my piece.One parent wanted to actually pay me to teach her Kids but I did it for free.You can do the same bro.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by RexTramadol1: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sanwo get brain sha
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by savagerhythm007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
His facial expression says it all
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Kennyking1234: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I want to learn. I know checkers sha
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by 9jaRealist: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu fulfilled his promise of inviting Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo from Makoko, Yaba to a game at the Lagos House Marina. The game eventually ended in a Stalemate.

#ForAGreaterLagos

The kid obviously took pity on BSO… cheesy
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by 9jaRealist: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

Birds of a feather?
Grew up playing chess and know so many people who do.
>

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Femeto: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which kind stalemate. The boy beat Sanwo na.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by 9jaRealist: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
From his facial expressions the boy is not happy with the gift. How can you give a genius sharpener as gift. He deserves an iPhone, apple laptop and a digital work station to sharpen his skills.
This is how you are preparing an 65 89 years old man as your next president. Shame on lord lugard. Even the àboki have rejected him.

He deserves a SCHOLARSHIP, not an iPhone…
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by israelp(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
dis boy wil win buhari wth jst four move grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by ebuclassic18(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
dynicks:
While someone some where .....who calls himself a leader, Is so much engrossed in the affairs of cows and wants to forcefully create an empire for them!!

but this one here playing chess is one of his boys
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by israelp(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
where are those chess player here?let go online,mk i test una brain weda e dy wrk? grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Vic99(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

How do I learn from you boss??
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu fulfilled his promise of inviting Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo from Makoko, Yaba to a game at the Lagos House Marina. The game eventually ended in a Stalemate.

#ForAGreaterLagos
The boy is smarter. He castled but baba's king is still exposed like dangote yash wey towel no dey cover.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Josywhyte: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
I hope he gives him scholarship, not just buying toys for him
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by fredylee: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one Your Excellency. However I would very much appreciate that most of Capital city, Ikeja which is in darkness at night, be lit up. Thanks a million.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by malcom1X: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

I'm a club player. I wish we could set up a date
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Krismas(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:
grin the little one don't want to beat the governor silly ,u want the boy to go empty handed ,secure the bag my dear ,who chess help
coolU don’t know how strong the governor is for certain.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Havertz10: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Stalemate cheesy una no go use laugh kill person
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by milky3(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
When will they do LUDO or Temple run competition?
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by milky3(f): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I wish I can play it o, I downloaded d game but cudn't understand it...
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Grandmeister(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
It depends on your environment! Chess players dey every state..I was futo chess captain back in school, played in Imo State chess club and now in abịa state Club. What's your lichess username?
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Kaymaxine(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happiboispot:
angry He looks malnourished
Just like you
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Gfskw: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Really
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrPaul2:
Why is the guy not happy?
he's autistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.