Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Minister Grace Through Your Word's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Minister Grace Through Your Word's (149 Views)

Salvation Is By Grace Through Faith In Christ And Not By Works. / Unboxing The Gift Of Divine Grace Through Faith, Love And Sacrifice / The Poor Doesn’t Need Your Word, Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Grace Through Your Word's by Dangerousboy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
MINISTER GRACE THROUGH YOUR WORD'S

Eph.4.29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

It cut's deeper than knife. It can heal the broken heart, it can set one free or put one in bondage. Word's are powerful.

We should watch what we say to other's because what have been said cannot be unsaid. You can only feel sorry, and feel bad about what you've said but it has ministered grace or disgrace already.

Scrutinize the words you speak. Ask your self if what your about saying is helpful and edifying, if not don't say it. Don't say word's that would destroy peoples self worth and make them feel inferior.
Re: Minister Grace Through Your Word's by Eviana(f): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Beautifully written....solemnly true.

1 Like

Re: Minister Grace Through Your Word's by Dangerousboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Eviana:
Beautifully written....solemnly true.
thanks. This means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: Minister Grace Through Your Word's by Eviana(f): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dangerousboy:
thanks. This means a lot to me.

You are welcome.
Let me say this: I enjoy encouraging...or giving people sincere appreciation when it is truly due. Sometimes I just can't help myself....and people miscontrue my excitement.
I don't know you at all; However, the Holy Spirit has blessed me through several of your threads (which I also "like"sometimes, but don't want you to miscontrue my intentions). I don't ever want to be an obsessive "like-er" of comments on this site.
You, as well as a small number of other regular Christian devotional contributors--both male & female-- on this section, (some of whom I have told the same thing I am telling you) have blessed me tremendously daily.
Reading this thread this morning was the indicator that it was now time (after reading a lot of your devotionals) to finally encourage you the writer...and know that God is working through you to bless others. Remember to remain humble and give the glory to the Lord.
Although your moniker confused me a little, and I don't know what your calling is, I do believe that you know Jesus, my brother in Christ.
Be encouraged
Re: Minister Grace Through Your Word's by Dangerousboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eviana:

You are welcome.
Let me say this: I enjoy encouraging...or giving people sincere appreciation when it is truly due. Sometimes I just can't help myself....and people miscontrue my excitement.
I don't know you at all; However, the Holy Spirit has blessed me through several of your threads (which I also "like"sometimes, but don't want you to miscontrue my intentions). I don't ever want to be an obsessive "like-er" of comments on this site.
You, as well as a small number of other regular Christian devotional contributors--both male & female-- on this section, (some of whom I have told the same thing I am telling you) have blessed me tremendously daily.
Reading this thread this morning was the indicator that it was now time (after reading a lot of your devotionals) to finally encourage you the writer...and know that God is working through you to bless others. Remember to remain humble and give the glory to the Lord.
Although your moniker confused me a little, and I don't know what your calling is, I do believe that you know Jesus, my brother in Christ.
Be encouraged
brutally honest, sincere, and down to earth, your one of a kind. Through your writing, I could discern a few thongs about you. Your intelligent, spiritually minded, kind and I think your also a child at heart. ( which means you have that innocence and curiosity).

First of all, thanks for the likes. I really don't know and can't see those that likes my stuff. I just see the numbers.

Secondly, I am glad my devotionals are a blessing. When I started I never knew I would be getting such feed back. Thank you. My topics and messages are all inspirational. They are given to me. Am not copying any one, though maybe two or three person's influenced my work.

I am glad God is working through this devotionals because the purpose of it is to stir up faith and hope in the lives of people.

My moniker is just a moniker I chose when I joined nairaland years ago. Tried changing it to no avail...

My calling is to give faith to the faithless, hope to the hopeless and light to those in darkness, through the preaching and teaching of God's word.

Thanks sister.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Thing That Is Necessary For Human Beings / The Stones Of Life / Oyo Muslim Community Urges Makinde To Ensure Religious Justice In His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.