Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars (363 Views)

Op-ed: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves / Protest Looms In Imo Over Cattle Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by wiki15(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
A news report I saw this morning incensed me. It was the news about Fulani herders threatening to attack cities in Delta State if the governor does not rescind his ban on open grazing. At the same time, ironically, I was reading a New York Times story about the nerds in Silicon Valley are working to put cars in the air.

The states of the progress of two countries have never been this clearly stated. Or it has always been this glaring but we as a people have attained a level of incompetence that is shamelessness. We are no longer ashamed of the rubbish littered on the floor of our commonwealth.

It takes a secured man, a well-fed man, and an empowered person to be ashamed. So, if we are no longer ashamed and knowing the danger of un-ashemedness, there is a need for selected times when we can pretend to be ashamed.

When I saw the threat of attacking human beings and properties over the mode of what cows would eat, my anger was a frustrated one in the predictable sense that I am helpless. Fulani herdsmen can attack Delta State and I can do nothing about it, and nothing would happen.

The president, a Fulani himself, has come out to defend open grazing and said that farmers who lay claim of these 1960s "routes" should be summoned to defend their claims. Imagine an Isikwato man appearing in a council to defend the claims of his ancestral land with a northerner who needs the land to feed animals.

Continue reading... https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2021/06/14/flying-cars/

Re: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Their fellow Arab nation like UAE re building flying car's but here is slaughter slaughter slaughter. Tufiakwa

Re: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by Praxis758: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fly cars are like cattle movement to Buhari and his Fulani jingoists.

Subscribing to advancement in technology is a big threat to the elitistic and feudalistic mentality of the Fulanis.

The only advancement that gladdens the Fulani leaders is for the whole world to restore back to the civilisation like the Egyptians' Assyrians' or Babylonians' ages.

Buhari would have rooted for the proscribing of research and development worldwide if he had the means
Re: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by Blackfire(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cow is better than that junk that could fall out of the sky
Re: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by orisa37: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
AND THE WEST STILL HAS ABUNDANT BEEF, MUTTON ETCETERA ETCETERA TO EAT.
Re: While Nigerians Fight Over Cattle, The West Is Building Flying Cars by orisa37: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
AND THE WEST STILL HAS ABUNDANT BEEF, MUTTON ETCETERA ETCETERA TO EAT.

WITHOUT AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW AND NOW, THIS COUNTRY IS DRAWN FOR LONG WAR OF ATROCITIES.

(1) (Reply)

2023 ELECTION PREDICTIONS / Inside Rivers Primary School With No Roof , Windows. And Pupils Sit On Filth / Buhari To Military: Don’t Give Breathing Space To Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.