Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) (31872 Views)

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Adorable Photos Of The Plateau Student Murdered By Suspected Herders In Kuru Jos / Armed Bandits Kill 12 In Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Grace001: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happy one Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
If not that Nigerians are hypocritical in nature.. Unlike d Arabs..

By now, this senseless APC government ought to hav been booted out in a violent way.

Buhari and Osibanjo should be impeached.

But No, we would rather praise and ass lick dem.

This is sickening.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Onepeople: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It's so unfortunate that with all these killings in Plateau state Lalong is still trying everything possible to please his fulani masters.

He prefers the post of Northern Governors Forum to the lives of his subjects.

Shameless Governor with no positive impact in his State.

My stay in Plateau made me realize that Plateau people don't seek much from their government.
They only want security, and some basic social amenities like electricity and water.

You will never see a Pleateu person worrying about government not providing jobs for them, yet the Governor has failed in his responsibility to provide security for his people.

He is giving his people's land to Fulani because he is the Northern Governors Forum Chairman.
they intentionally gave him that position to shut him up. The fulanis will give you the position of spokesman to help them in addressing their leadership madness.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hope these hell destined killers know that there's going to be judgement. There's no impunity with such pointless killing sha.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Talknochip(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
And Lalong is busy doing Northern Governors chairman..
May God have mercy on Us!
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by ylaa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amen

quote author=PlayMaker14 post=102715797]The marauding Fulani Herdsmen are killing innocent citizens daily but our useless president, General Buhari will totally look away and focus on treating the Southern region of the country in a language they will understand....

Imagine wasting the lives of these innocent people just because their grand patron is the president of this country.

It shall never be well with any Idiot that is still supporting the Buhari-led administration.[/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oyigboupdate Monkey come and see your Darling.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by KingDash: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
if them kill all this people who go cum dey vote for una... useless mofos
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which kind country be this biko nu?
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Tillatalk: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
I no fit stay all these kind places I go don japa since who won die
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by baseb: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
What's so difficult in using the same energy being used for ipob operations on this killers?
But that's not going to happen, as something tells me that 'ipob' is more deadly.
This 'killers' just want to kill, kill and kill and remain in nigeria no matter what. But with 'ipob' we know their story and it's .......
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by UwaMmebii(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Encitee3991:
Too much bloodshed
HOW LONG?

Lalong cheesy chai I miss Jos sha
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by BabaOneChance: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
How the government of northern DOT men stylishly erased the name Boko Haram and ISWAP replaced them with "Bandits" is amazing.

You have to give it to these Jihadists. They're very smart.

Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
wman:
Nlpolicewoman eriggs ilovedemmanna

Your darling daddy is working so hard to destroy Nigeria and disintegrate it.

All the curses you lay on those who are destroying Nigeria will land on Buhari and his supporters including you.
Amen. Useless bunch of morons,they wil not show face anytime thier papa boys perfect,carry out thier darling daddy's Binhari's order.
Calamity wil befall all of them including that imbe.cile by name Tinubuadvocate.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by annyplenty(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
*Repentance for Nigeria*

A lot of innocent bloods are being shed in Nigeria through abortions, rituals, terrorism, banditry and other criminal and violent activities.

Beginning June 1, Join us as we commence a 120 days Repentance, Intercession and Fasting for Nigeria.

For modalities, see the next page ������
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
We have over 200 million hypocrites in Nigeria... does it mean , people defending heartless fulani terrorist are not seeing all these... these innocent people how do they offend them How I wish to be one of the judges on the judgement day
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by annyplenty(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria

*Jere 18:7-10*, *Ezek 22:29-31*
*Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all the blood sheds and killings by bandits. Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all kidnappings, violences and arson by bandits. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.
��

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all *corruptions by all Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all bandits, herdsmen, farmers and Nigerians in Jesus name.

Thank you.

We are doing prayers for Nigeria

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by MightySparrow: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Purest form of Islamic jihadist Fundamentalists. Sons of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Your legacy lives on
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
When aboki kill aboki,cow dey one corner dey laff. Chaaii.. Bubu
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oh my God! I have family in Jos. RIP to the dead. And hoping for fortitude to their loved ones. We have to put a stop to these senseless killings. This is not sustainable. We have to put a stop to this. Any presidential candidate that does not put forward a credible approach to curbing these menace should not get a single vote. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Elock1: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
franktech:
Middle belt should join Oduduwa if they want to remain alive. Some of the people killed are people shouting death to ESN on nairaland. Keep sleeping
how people still choose to live in denial baffles me
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by funshint(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
That Plateau people have not booted that man called "Lalong" out of government house is another level of coolness I don't understand.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by funshint(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
annyplenty:
*Repentance for Nigeria*

A lot of innocent bloods are being shed in Nigeria through abortions, rituals, terrorism, banditry and other criminal and violent activities.

Beginning June 1, Join us as we commence a 120 days Repentance, Intercession and Fasting for Nigeria.

For modalities, see the next page ������

120days repentance and fasting for Nigeria?! It's like to go on hunger strike dey hungry you.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by funshint(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onepeople:
they intentionally gave him that position to shut him up. The fulanis will give you the position of spokesman to help them in addressing their leadership madness.
The same way they gave that one in Benue #AuduOgbe Arewa Consultative Forum chairman. Middlebelt people like to identify themselves as northerners. It's like a medal for them. This people need to wakeup, they are now an endangered specie.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Farukshy: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
With all this killings every day, wetin go remain for naija come 2023 no go pass a million, ha
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lalong is just a puppet...!!!
He's a curse to plateau state.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Heineken(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
What is happening?? Nawao..
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by gbagyiza: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
DoctorDree:
Killing is now a normal thing in the country daily
What COVID 19 couldn’t do the bandits are doing better and 2023 is still far away and Bubu won’t let us pay him off and hold another election this year. They wouldn’t let us split, they can’t find a solution to the problems and they are adding to it........UAR!!!

I am short of words at the world leaders for keeping quiet n turning deaf ear to the massacre going on in Nigeria. In no distance time, Nigeria will be taken over by this terrorist.
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The marauding Fulani Herdsmen are killing innocent citizens daily but our useless president, General Buhari will totally look away and focus on treating the Southern region of the country in a language they will understand....

Imagine wasting the lives of these innocent people just because their grand patron is the president of this country.

It shall never be well with any Idiot that is still supporting the Buhari-led administration.

Permit me to say AMEN to your prelayer cos me have stopped worrying my head over things that concern buhari, apc, Herdsmen, Boko Haram, terrorists, north etc.... I now focus on how to survive the untold hardship in the land
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Mouthpis(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Oh my God! I have family in Jos. RIP to the dead. And hoping for fortitude to their loved ones. We have to put a stop to these senseless killings. This is not sustainable. We have to put a stop to this. Any presidential candidate that does not put forward a credible approach to curbing these menace should not get a single vote. Vote wisely.

Story.

Just share one mudu of rice each in the North and watch them vote in even Shekau as the president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) by Erojepromise(f): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
S**t is spreading, only God knows what state they will strike next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Court For Sucking Private Part Of 9-year-old Boy / Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists / Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.