Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) (2745 Views)

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by ScamHunter: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very old video of 2016
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by odduduwa: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Nnamdi Kanu is an extremist.
He is capable of inciting genocide against struggling Igbo men and women up north .
I'm Igbo, I am not a tribalist, I am not a religious fanatic.
I don't have issues with any Fulani or Yoruba man.
Most people that have offended me are mostly my fellow igbos.
I stand for a Country where peace and Justice will reign.
Stop the hate against other tribes.
Hate breeds hate.
with this your comment here , if truly you are igbo , you are expendible and we don't regret it ..if your interest conflicts with out interest then salavee

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by odduduwa: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Akiko Mike Ejeagha.

Igbos can't find terrorist organization.
have sense na , stop disgracing your community .
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Notasyouthink: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lies from the pit of hell.

I watched the video, the languages I heard them speaking are yoruba, hausa and fulani.

OP, stop trying to paint ohamadick lamidi cownu black, we igbos are strongly in support of our saviour sent by Abiama.

We worship lamidi cownu and drink his urine because he is our saviour.
If you like crush your empty skull on olumo rock the zoo must split no man born of a woman can stop that.

Do you really think that by doing the rubbish you're fond of doing here on NL, somehow it will result in Igbos jettisoning Biafra and embrace the zoo with somebody like Buhari as the president. grin grin grin you're dreaming.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by selemempe: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is capable of inciting genocide against struggling Igbo men and women up north .
Hate breeds hate.
of course it is igbo cattle herders that have been killing farmers all over Nigeria.
Foolishness
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by ThinkSmarter: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
odduduwa:
with this your comment here , if truly you are igbo , you are expendible and we don't regret it ..if your interest conflicts with out interest then salavee
Abum' ezigbote nwa~afo Igbo
Igbo na asu olu n' olu, mana akwa ukwara, o buru ofu.
Deme deme
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arda1000:
Blasting NK and not bringing out any solution, stupid fools, forget about NK bring out solutions

Solution is simple “ Everybody face your state and tackle your issues independently”
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Ojiofor: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ctorch:
Ndigbo in USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu.

Asks him to leave Hausa fulani alone and Face Igbos internal issues afterall all politics are local.

Seems Ndigbo are now becoming uncomfortable with Nnamdi Kanu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3860096537445649&id=100003360220841&fs=0&focus_composer=0

This is an video before he arrested in Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Arda1000(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Solution is simple “ Everybody face your state and tackle your issues independently”
no that is no solution,we don't play that kind of politics in East, there has to be a goal because if they isn't our land won't accommodate us and the thieves called politicians
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
selemempe:
of course it is igbo cattle herders that have been killing farmers all over Nigeria.
Foolishness

We believe each state is tackling her own insecurity issues. So everybody should mind their state and let others be.

Obiano is a governor that minds his business and hard do u see him in all these useless SE meetings.

He unders the sovereignty of his state and follows all security issues meticulously.

We are not practising monarch or cultural government afterall every state has her own culture and tradition.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arda1000:
no that is no solution,we don't play that kind of politics in East, there has to be a goal because if they isn't our land won't accommodate us and the thieves called politicians

We are not practising regional government. We are different people with different histories and cultural upbringing.

Every state has her own governors and senators whom they elect they preside over their affairs.

Every has her own goal and that's what each of them are pursuing independently.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Arda1000(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are not practising regional government. We are different people with different histories and cultural upbringing.

Every state has her own governors and senators whom they elect they preside over their affairs.

Every has her own goal and that's what each of them are pursuing independently.
you are talking about Nigerians here, Igbo people aren't Nigerians and as such do not consider or take others from the above mentioned people,we rather take someone who don't have a political position word serious than a useless Politician,we don't play Nigerian politics and that is exactly why we should succeed from this death mine
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arda1000:
you are talking about Nigerians here, Igbo people aren't Nigerians and as such do not consider or take others from the above mentioned people,we rather take someone who don't have a political position word serious than a useless Politician,we don't play Nigerian politics and that is exactly why we should succeed from this death mine

You are free to secede with ebonyi state, we don't have pproblem with that.,

Anambra state and her elders has stated clearly they are comfortable with Nigeria and are not seceding anywhere.

so since u want to go, go with your state.

others are comfortable here. everything is about choice.

so bye bye, u are free to go with your state people
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Arda1000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are free to secede with ebonyi state, we don't have pproblem with that.,

Anambra state and her elders has stated clearly they are comfortable with Nigeria and are not seceding anywhere.

so since u want to go, go with your state.

others are comfortable here. everything is about choice.

so bye bye, u are free to go with your state people
na mob beating dey hungry u ni grin go talk am for Nkpor market make Dem use hand reshape your body aturu Benin
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by selemempe: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We believe each state is tackling her own insecurity issues. So everybody should mind their state and let others be.

Obiano is a governor that minds his business and hard do u see him in all these useless SE meetings.

He unders the sovereignty of his state and follows all security issues meticulously.

We are not practising monarch or cultural government afterall every state has her own culture and tradition.
shut up
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
selemempe:
shut up

Just concentrate on issues in your state.
36 independent state strructure has come to be. if you want biafra secede with your state....okwu abie.

others are not interested in seceding. we are okay in omambala and her culture.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by harsysky(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Hate breeds hate.

Guy, have you taken your time to study all the tribes including yours? The south westerners want to grow; the south easterners want to grow; the south south , same thing but you see the north, they have been brainwashed. No reasonable person would want to be in a same country with the northerners because of their backwardness. It is not a curse. Theie politicians are breeding a ticking bomb that would consume them and this whole nation if care is not taken. " One Nigeria" is a scam and will never, ever work.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arda1000:
na mob beating dey hungry u ni grin go talk am for Nkpor market make Dem use hand reshape your body aturu Benin

Stop consoling yourself but come down and talk the baifran rubbish and u will notice nobody will even have time for you

nkpor is just a single community to over hundred community in anambra and more it is all these abakiliki miscreants that is constituting nuisance there.

If obiano lands his sledge hammer on them now umahi go begin cry to the whole newspaper about maltreament same way hhe did during renaming of abakiliki street to club street.

soon all off them will be deported to secede in ebonyi. that rubbish is dead here.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
harsysky:

Guy, have you taken your time to study all the tribes including yours? The south westerners want to grow; the south easterners want to grow; the south south , same thing but you see the north, they have been brainwashed. No reasonable person would want to be in a same country with the northerners because of their backwardness. It is not a curse. Theie politicians are breeding a ticking bomb that would consume them and this whole nation if care is not taken. " One Nigeria" is a scam and will never, ever work.

Are your roads better than the ones in north?

grow circle
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by harsysky(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are your roads better than the ones in north?

grow circle

Of all things, road? How many of them even have vehicles to start with. You know that roads spoil as a result of usage and going by their population, their road should be spoiling every time. The road they built tey tey is still there. Guy lemme not say much. May your life be like the northerners.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
let's forget about Biafra first...... did you know that an Igbo man hates his brother for no good reason ....he hates you because you are breathing..... he hates you because one day you will make money and decide s to make your own choice.... I don't want to imagine how it will be if we finally have this so called Biafra..........the rich will turn their poor brothers into slaves.........premium slavery loading
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
harsysky:

Of all things, road? How many of them even have vehicles to start with. You know that roads spoil as a result of usage and going by their population, their road should be spoiling every time. The road they built tey tey is still there. Guy lemme not say much. May your life be like the northerners.

Simple question u are typing trash

again do u hv more infrastructure than them?

how many cars do u hv that they don't have?

when ipob miscreants write, we don't need a soothsayer to know.

even their failures in life are cause by hausa fulani....mtchew

ndi uchu.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
michael77777:
let's forget about Biafra first...... did you know that an Igbo man hates his brother for no good reason ....he hates you because you are breathing..... he hates you because one day you will make money and decide s to make your own choice.... I don't want to imagine how it will be if we finally have this so called Biafra..........the rich will turn their poor brothers into slaves.........premium slavery loading

Don't even stress yourself, biafra is dead and buried......nailed coffin
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Don't even stress yourself, biafra is dead and buried......nailed coffin
I don't know if you are Igbo or not but if you truly Igbo man you will understand what am saying
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by harsysky(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Simple question u are typing trash

again do u hv more infrastructure than them?

how many cars do u hv that they don't have?

when ipob miscreants write, we don't need a soothsayer to know.

even their failures in life are cause by hausa fulani....mtchew

ndi uchu.

Oluku awusa, iwu nno onye uche ya hapuru. I rest my case for u as I don see say sense of 1kobo, u no get.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
michael77777:

I don't know if you are Igbo or not but if you truly Igbo man you will understand what am saying

Just forget whether I am igbo or not or whether I understand you or not it won't bring food on my table.

But biafra is a long gone issue, dead and buried in annals of history, nailed the way it started.

Go about your duties coz such will never exist.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Arda1000(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop consoling yourself but come down and talk the baifran rubbish and u will notice nobody will even have time for you

nkpor is just a single community to over hundred community in anambra and more it is all these abakiliki miscreants that is constituting nuisance there.
If obiano lands his sledge hammer on them now umahi go begin cry to the whole newspaper about maltreament same way hhe did during renaming of abakiliki street to club street.

soon all off them will be deported to secede in ebonyi. that rubbish is dead here.
no Igbo man that sucked his mum breasts completely will ever take you serious, you're inconclusive to us because you will never be Igbo even in your next world bye
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
harsysky:

Oluku awusa, iwu nno onye uche ya hapuru. I rest my case for u as I don see say sense of 1kobo, u no get.

Mpama, so u didn't realize u weren't making any sense.

Tomorrow if you didn't succeed na Hausa fulani cause....even if u no bathe na Hausa fulani.

U no eat na Hausa fulani.....nzuzu on Freestyle.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arda1000:
no Igbo man that sucked his mum breasts completely will ever take you serious, you're inconclusive to us because you will never be Igbo even in your next world bye

I am not interested in been igbo with someone from Ebonyi. Chukwu aju. Moreover I don't give a damn what happens there.

Stop expending your energy on other person's state issue when you have your own state.

Go and secede in Ebonyi, nobody is holding u...bye bye go there and secede.

Ifukwam okolo. Oochim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ONITSHA- Land Of The Benins And Igalas / Bola Tinubu On Aisha Buhari Facebook Page / Massive Turnout For Obidient Movement In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.