Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) (2730 Views)

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Ctorch: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ndigbo in USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu.

Asks him to leave Hausa fulani alone and Face Igbos internal issues afterall all politics are local.

Seems Ndigbo are now becoming uncomfortable with Nnamdi Kanu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3860096537445649&id=100003360220841&fs=0&focus_composer=0

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Simplyleo: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.

I watched the video, the languages I heard them speaking are yoruba, hausa and fulani.

OP, stop trying to paint ohamadick lamidi cownu black, we igbos are strongly in support of our saviour sent by Abiama.

We worship lamidi cownu and drink his urine because he is our saviour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Watching
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're a big fool.

As old as you are, you copy and paste for Buhari for 30k per month.

Indeed, redemption is far from you.

No Igbo should dignify this imp.

Leave Igbo's alone and go find yourself a job.

Jobless urchin.

Mr go and watch the video.

Nnamdi has Rubbished all you Igbos with plain foollllishnesss.

Great minds are speaking and one villager on nairaland with no data to watch the video is here typing nonsense.

#spits

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by MalcoImX: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is what we've been saying all along

Just like Omokri is nothing without Buhari, Kanu has no topics without Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by teamoneline: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
If we can channel half the Biafra energy inward, chasing away ikpeazu, uzor kalu and the other clowns we won't be in this mess God knows. Its very sad that the east now has many illustrates no thanks to poor education. Imagine going to a skool like absu tell me how you want reason. A new group should form with sole task of putting sensible politicians in the east.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Great minds are speaking and one villager on nairaland with no data to watch the video is here typing nonsense.

#spits

Okay also cry us a river when the same igbos in the USA will be aggetating for BIAFRA..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
MalcoImX:
This is what we've been saying all along

Just like Omokri is nothing without Buhari, Kanu has no topics without Fulani.

Nigeria can never rest with the fulanis...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by ThinkSmarter: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is an extremist.
He is capable of inciting genocide against struggling Igbo men and women up north .
I'm Igbo, I am not a tribalist, I am not a religious fanatic.
I don't have issues with any Fulani or Yoruba man.
Most people that have offended me are mostly my fellow igbos.
I stand for a Country where peace and Justice will reign.
Stop the hate against other tribes.
Hate breeds hate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by MalcoImX: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Nigeria can never rest with the fulanis...cheesy

The Chinese would say it's your eyes that looks strange, not their slanted ones

For others, Nigeria can never rest, with especially, the iPoBic Kanuses Igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is capable of inciting genocide against struggling Igbo men and women up north .
Hate breeds hate.

The guy is full of hate.

Very dirty mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by ablejesus26(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Okay also cry us a river when the same igbos in the USA will be aggetating for BIAFRA..... cheesy

I said it��.
You can only be a brainwashed pig.
No sensible Igboman will ever be a party to a group of outlaws and thugs with their destructive leader whose only achievement in Igboland is to send our able bodied young men to their early graves for a struggle that he sold out to atifku in 2021.
Mr kanuri terrorist please face your region that's been messed up by your terrorist brothers ��.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Go and watch the video and see your father's speaking with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Conrod: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

#spits
And what is your business with what they say or not say?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Conrod: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Hate breeds hate.
ONYE ERIRI ERI.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Brimstone77: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
That video was in 2015 when kanu visited world Igbo Congress...

Today that world Igbo Congress are solidly behind kanu...

In fact they always threaten to deal with south east governor's if the keep going against the activities of upon..

Stop rejoicing yet..
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by MalcoImX: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ctorch:

Asks him to leave Hausa fulani alone and Face Igbos internal issues afterall all politics are local.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3860096537445649&id=100003360220841&fs=0&focus_composer=0

That man has great wisdom.

Here's a man Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Nupe, Kanuri can relate to.

He's already a big brother to all.

How can one relate or understand Kanu when the first thing he'll say is, the zoo must fall. Kanu doesn't care who dies as long as his skin is saved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by sapientia(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
facebook blast grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by OfoIgbo: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ctorch:

It was a World Igbo Congress gathering that took place around 2015 or there about. Long before the Obigbo massacre, and before he was imprisoned by Buhari's government.

But after many years of Buhari's government killing peaceful protesters, positions have hardened. US Igbos now fund IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

It was a World Igbo Congress gathering that took place around 2015 or there about. Long before the Obigbo massacre, and before he was imprisoned by Buhari's government.

But after many years of Buhari's government killing peaceful protesters, positions have hardened. US Igbos now fund IPOB

Akiko Mike Ejeagha.

Igbos can't find terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by OfoIgbo: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Akiko Mike Ejeagha.

Igbos can't fund terrorist organization.

That's why Igbos have no problem funding IPOB because it is not a terrorist organisation
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That's why Igbos have no problem funding IPOB because it is not a terrorist organisation

Akiko Mike Ejeagha.

Igbos can't fund terrorist organization.
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by fourboys: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nairaland=Biafraland
Re: Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) by Arda1000(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Blasting NK and not bringing out any solution, stupid fools, forget about NK bring out solutions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. / IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains / APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.