Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) (65906 Views)

The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
This one strong o grin Mr Packard God loves you o

1 Like

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by realstars: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
The Way of God is great.

1 Like

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Nature8(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by chiedu7: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Unto say whale wan feed and unable to swallow a man?

I tire for this folk o
you'll keep tiring till you realize you're the greatest fool since for not listening.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
A one-in-a-million occurence. Lucky man!
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by OloyeVIII: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....the headline though
But the body of the story never mentioned that he was swallowed and spat out
It only states that the lobster diver was in the whales mouth

put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that the whale swallowed the man
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about
Smoke up OG!!!
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Newton85: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2021
crackhaus:
There's a controversy over the accuracy of the story of Jonah and how possible it is/was for a whale to swallow a human.

Perhaps, this ought to put such arguments into perspective.
Nah, the "controversy" about the Jonah fable in the book of myths and fairytales known as the Buybull is that this Jonah lived inside a fish for three days! But then, only those with chronic credulity and room temperature IQ will believe such utterly laughable and absurd poppycock.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
The Sign of Jonah..

Matt 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

What other Sign do we need to understand that Something Huge is around us?

What other sign do we need to understand that Destruction is upon this Generation?

What other sign do we need to know that The RAPTURE is upon us? JESUS is Coming Folks!
Get set folks! JESUS is Coming
cheesy
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Judybash93(m): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2021
crackhaus:
There's a controversy over the accuracy of the story of Jonah and how possible it is/was for a whale to swallow a human.

Yeah
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by OMONGBALI: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2021
crackhaus:

Three days and three nights is longer than a few seconds.

1 Like

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Leave the man of God alone.He is passing a positive message.society bad, society bad..na una kind dey encourage am.see as we dey now.many no fear God again.. everywhere, street life. angry
get out of this country where things are done rightly and not manipulated by you religious folks to your own advantage. Life is so good without you

2 Likes

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2021
LOL 2021 JONAH
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by segmatic: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Hmm

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Chochovini: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2021
VillageHead:
Sadly, he will still enter that water again!
. And probably be eating by a hungry Shark this timearound which would not toy with its meal to live and tell the story.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by huntax(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2021
chiedu7:
The bible is playing out in front of us,Just like Jona was swallowed so was this guy

When u no consider the other religion, nothing in it is relevant today
Its so confused that people have realised that it has nothing to do with mecca
In other words the religion was not founded in mecca

The Sacred City presents compelling evidence that suggests the holy city of Mecca is in the wrong location

and that the worlds 1.6 billion Muslims are praying in the direction of the wrong city.
Compiling evidence from both historic sources and new technologies point to the
correct location in this seismic, revelatory new film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CavacGECZ0

A whale swallowed a human being and the first thing that comes to your mind is to slander Islam. Muslims living rent-free in your head,I see.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by fredoooooo: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2021
These are the people that need truly need to do thanks giving ... ko gbé ìgbà ọpẹ grin
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2021
i know say if naa bubu. the whale go dey happy to swallow
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by saajus: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
I appreciate your zeal. I am also a Christian. But, my brother, if we continue this way, black nations will only be watching space on the television, they will never go there. Do you know what Oyibo ppl will do when they hear this kind of news? They'll enter the research room. Go online and read researches that Oyibo ppl has quickly done in less than 72 hrs of the event. That's how they grow. That's how they develop the internet you are using to spread this message.

Please, don't raise your children like this. I know our generation was not raised to research but I beg u sir, save the next generation of Nigerians. Don't pass this mindset to your kids. If you and Junior are watching TV and this kind of news comes up. Tell Junior to go online or to the library to read more about humpback whales and share the information he gathers with you.

Signs have always been there. Pandemics, natural disasters, wars, bad news, immoralities have always been with us. You remember homosexuality was recorded as far as the time of the Old Testament. Why do we bother so much about an event we've been expecting for over 2k years when individual rapture, that is death can happen to anyone of us anytime. We all pray to live long but the end of life can come anytime. Rapture has made many African Christians useless and it also enshrines in our continent leadership. You know our leaders seem religious. If you tell our leaders to plan for 200 yrs, I know they will laugh cos most of them will think the world may not even be existing around that time. What if the world is still very much around then, but because of the mindset of ppl like you, we couldn't raise a nation that could compete with its counterparts in America or Europe. Then the problem continues; once great, slavery 400 yrs ago, technical slavery now, and maybe advance technical slavery then.

Let's just live right and ride along.

Righteousness2:
grin grin
The Sign of Jonah..

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

What other sign do we need to understand that Destruction is upon this Generation?

What other sign do we need to know that The RAPTURE is upon us? JESUS is Coming Folks!

1 Like

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by karimusaa: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Stop blasphemy with your cotton wool brain...

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
get out of this country where things are done rightly and not manipulated by you religious folks to your own advantage. Life is so good without you
Okay.keep strolling gently to hell.kill religion..kill morals.I bet you, you will fall victim of this morally defunct society.dont come crying neither. angry
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Sanguine(f): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
The Sign of Jonah..

Mr Righteous, Jesus is not coming any time any soon. Stop deceiving yourself and your very gullible followers!

The sign of Jonah indeed!
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by HRMK: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2021
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by DimkpaEnugu: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that the whale swallowed the man
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about
Nairaland senior man... always on point
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Bunsenbun:
30-40 seconds is not the same as 3 days. grin
If it could happen within that 30-40 seconds. It can still happen in 3 days or more considering the God factor. But some of our hearts are so hardened that even the rapture happens today some will still not admit its anything out of the ordinary. Make we no learn truth the hard way.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:
Okay.keep strolling gently to hell.kill religion..kill morals.I bet you, you will fall victim of this morally defunct society.dont come crying neither. angry
That is where you got it wrong.

Have you ever been to hell before to ascertain its existence?

I bet I’m morally inclined and sound that what you can ever be with your religious attachment.
You and your ilks are the one destroying this country with your fake religious sentiment
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by zedman1(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
The Sign of Jonah..

Is this guy mentally stable? Worst of all he has many followers here. That explains a lot about the mentality of so many in this society we live in.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Skmoda(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Gbam shocked
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by kingsleyi: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Lia Mohammed
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by DAMN99: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2021
It's is whale ijn
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Techguy96(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2021
crackhaus:

This guy was in the whales mouth for about 30 secs and had his oxygen on. Jonah had no source of oxygen plus he was in the whale for 3 days.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by harmony75: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Woaw from Micheal to Jonah �❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.