Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) (65907 Views)

The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by salt1: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Jonah the Second 2021
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is where you got it wrong.

Have you ever been to hell before to ascertain its existence?

I bet I’m morally inclined and sound that what you can ever be with your religious attachment.
You and your ilks are the one destroying this country with your fake religious sentiment
No.i haven't.though there is electric current.and I haven't seen it.just the effects. smiley
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....the headline though
But the body of the story never mentioned that he was swallowed and spat out
It only states that the lobster diver was in the whales mouth

put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that the whale swallowed the man
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about
This boy go know book well well but weed no go let am impart humanity positively.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

No.i haven't.though there is electric current.and I haven't seen it.just the effects. smiley
see logic of a deluded mind.

You could feel the effect of electric current.
Could you feel the effect of Hell you talked about?
If no one told you about hell, would you have known about it or feel it?
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by Bunsenbun(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
dairykidd:

If it could happen within that 30-40 seconds. It can still happen in 3 days or more considering the God factor. But some of our hearts are so hardened that even the rapture happens today some will still not admit its anything out of the ordinary. Make we no learn truth the hard way.
Did you just said god factor?
Some jokes tell themselves.The issue has never been a whale swallowing a human.It has always been about the ability of the human to survive 3 days within it.
If you can believe that,why don't you believe monkey swallowed the money from jamb office?
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by afam007: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol if only he was with his camera he will be like chilling in a whales Belle �
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
see logic of a deluded mind.

If no one told you about hell, would you have known about it or feel it?
No.no.mrs professor enlightened mind.
Little further maths I will give you now go fall ur hand well well.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=102752090]see logic of a deluded mind.

If no one told you about hell, would you have known about it or feel it?[/quote
I for like disgrace you with little further maths.as u too sabi.
Re: Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) by petitejolie(f): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Na oyibo man. Their hobbies never die . He's going back to water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.