Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. (666 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by RealNakupenda: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
True Life Story

Good day, please post for me i need advice/help on my condition.

I got married to my husband at 21 yrs. I didn’t date any man before getting married. I Gave birth to my sons when I was 22, 23, & 38 years (3 boys).l will be 40 in few months.

I love my husband so much he is my friend, my father and my close confidant. We have been married for 18 yrs now. I don’t keep friends.

My problem is my husband is jobless for the past 11yrs now.
He is educated with masters degree but he has refused to get any job and Iam losing it.
For the past 10 yrs I have been responsible for providing everything for the family including our children’s education, rent, clothing, medical expenses, and feeding I mean everything.

Presently, I am depressed, emotionally down my health is not stable as I am thinking so many things especially how to meet up with my 2 children school fees in the university.
I don’t earn monthly, i depend on what I get as a private legal practitioner.

Are You Married or Single And Having Challenges In Your Marriage/Relationship? Are You Feeling Depressed? Do Worry, There Is A Solution For You.Talk To Us For A Professional Counseling And Prayers.
Whatsapp No. +2348029870309
E-mail Address: Livelystonesng@gmail.com

I have spoken to my beloved husband for so many years now to look for any job to ensure he fulfils his obligation as a husband and father but each time I advised him he will tell me to look for job for him. I have tried approaching some person’s but no one could help me get a job for him.
Pls, I need your candid advice on how I should handle this situation I don’t what to loose my marriage.
Thank you

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/14/help-my-husband-is-jobless-for-the-past-11yrs-now-and-not-bothered-the-family-load-is-killing-me/
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Kylekent59: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
If he has relations, or friends, he could borrow some money from them and start up something.

I know some people that after graduating from the uni, their family members supported them with millions to establish themselves.

Happy is he / she who has family members that are supportive, else it is going to be difficult.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by alpharoyalty: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Be conscious of your health. If anything happens to you, your kids will suffer, don't break down, depend on God, be prayerful.
If he does not want to work then remove your mind from him and manage, only attend to those needs that concern you and your kids. Worry does not solve anything. Arise in faith!!! There is always a way out. I wish you all the best
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
RealNakupenda:
True Life Story

Good day, please post for me i need advice/help on my condition.

I got married to my husband at 21 yrs. I didn’t date any man before getting married. I Gave birth to my sons when I was 22, 23, & 38 years (3 boys).l will be 40 in few months.

I love my husband so much he is my friend, my father and my close confidant. We have been married for 18 yrs now. I don’t keep friends.

My problem is my husband is jobless for the past 11yrs now.
He is educated with masters degree but he has refused to get any job and Iam losing it.
For the past 10 yrs I have been responsible for providing everything for the family including our children’s education, rent, clothing, medical expenses, and feeding I mean everything.

Presently, I am depressed, emotionally down my health is not stable as I am thinking so many things especially how to meet up with my 2 children school fees in the university.
I don’t earn monthly, i depend on what I get as a private legal practitioner.

Are You Married or Single And Having Challenges In Your Marriage/Relationship? Are You Feeling Depressed? Do Worry, There Is A Solution For You.Talk To Us For A Professional Counseling And Prayers.
Whatsapp No. +2348029870309
E-mail Address: Livelystonesng@gmail.com

I have spoken to my beloved husband for so many years now to look for any job to ensure he fulfils his obligation as a husband and father but each time I advised him he will tell me to look for job for him. I have tried approaching some person’s but no one could help me get a job for him.
Pls, I need your candid advice on how I should handle this situation I don’t what to loose my marriage.
Thank you

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/14/help-my-husband-is-jobless-for-the-past-11yrs-now-and-not-bothered-the-family-load-is-killing-me/

He has relaxed for so long
Stop spoon feeding him under this condition, there is nothing like loosing your marriage

What if you loose your life struggling for the family, won't he loose his marriage with you and move on

Get a shop around let him sell foodstuff or he should pick up a teaching job

Just do the ones you can and leave the rest

Don't spoil him with money rather focus on those children

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kick him out. What's d usefulness of such a man?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by MightySparrow: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
For better for worse

(1) (Reply)

The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 15 Years Of Waiting / I Lied About Being A Virgin, Now He Wants To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.