Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) (617 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by Speaklove: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
The rate with which divorce is taking place in this world can't be overlooked.
Almost or more than 50 percent of family issues you would come across here on nairaland are issues relating to husband and wife not being able to get along smoothly .

Majority of Court cases on family issues are husband and wife having issues .
The rate of adultery,infidelity ,lack if trust and
Physical abuses are always on the rise .

So this I think this has brought us to the point where questions has to be asked or ansewred by everyone who already has a family or is planing to settle down on what could be the major cause of such bruhaha between two people who apparently loved each other before getting married ,or even at the early stage of their marriage but end up having issues that seems to be beyond the control of social settings ,family members,religious and community leaders to the extent that some end up killing each other.

Another question to ask or answer is "what kind of wisdom or program can be put into place to insure or see that families are kept bond,safe ,and peaceful .

We are humans who all have weaknesses in the flesh ,and could be subject to the evil manifestation of the flesh when one yields to the flesh .

Because of the flesh and it weaknesses trouble is for sure bond to happen.
Mistakes are sure to take place ,
Misunderstanding are sure to prompt quarel,
the tendency for separation to take place would seek to find space within two or more individuals has long as they are in the flesh.

For The causes of this bruhaha between families to be fully understood we will have to study the very beginig of man in the book of Genesis
Where the first woman because of her fleshy appetite erred and also Caused her husband to err .

And for the first time "The two felt uncomfortable with each other because of the condition of their flesh which was formerly hidden from them while they lived with their consciousness in the spirit (that was while their thoughts and consciousness was focused on their spirit and on the spirit of God ), but the moment they choose to live in the flesh (that was the moment they chose to think on the things that has to do with the appetite of the flesh )
They each began to consider their personal self ,the condition of each persons flesh,and they immediately began to feel uncomfortable with each other ,that the bible said they sew leave and covered their (each person's)body .

Before that: time the presence of God was their covering ,but after their fall the presence of God suddenly became to them an atmosphere of exposure that exposes their unclothedness (weaknesses) that they ran to hide themselves.
The bible giving us details concerning this said In
Genesis 3:8-10
[8]And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
[9]Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”
[10]So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”

So the man and his wife could no longer feel the same way they use to feel when in the presence of God ,because they each now live in the flesh (are mindful of the condition of their flesh which came from the dust of the ground (an allegory of the world) ,and could no longer focused on their spirit which came from God .
So every one now is selfish ,has hatred for the other,couldn't feel comfortable before the other and even before God (that's one of the reasons some can't believe ,pray or meditate the word of God or practice coming to God's presence or church)

So. you see the problem of each person is primarily the flesh and it's desires ,weaknesses ,selfishness ,and consciousness.

The bible says

Genesis 2:21-25
[21]And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.
[22]Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
[23]And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”
[24]Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
[25]And they WERE BOTH NAKED, the man and his wife, and WERE NOT ASHAMED.

The man and his wife were both naked and were not a shamed.
This means they both had something that could separate,or make them feel uncomfortable before each other but still they were united because they both were not conscious of the weaknesses of one and other .
They were not looking at the imperfections of one another but the perfection of one another .

The bible continued and says
Talking about the discussion between Satan and eve Satan told her

Genesis 3:4-7
[4]Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.
[5]For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
[6]So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
[7]Then the EYES of BOTH of them WERE OPENED, and THEY KNEW THAT THEY WERE NAKED; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

Satan told eve "the day you eat this fruit your eyes will open And you will know

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT ?

Their eyes wasn't close or blind befor then but what Satan meant by "your eyes will be opened" is "you will now be able to see faults ,weaknesses,bad character ,insufficiencies,
Ugliness,poverty, unattractiveness,laziness etcetera in your partner, in your husband, of your wife ,in your brother, in your sister.etc.

So this has help us to discern that the problem within husband and wife is first of all the manifestation and desires of the flesh

THE FLESH IS SIMPLY
THE human nature without the influence and input of God over it .

So If there is a problem in your family ;before you point fingers first of all deal with the flesh
By allowing God's spirit to rule over your life ,
Influence your actions and reactions.
Define your philosophies.
Let thee word of God be the Gage with which your decide issues or steps to take .
Etc.

These discussion will continue if God's willing.

This will be the part one of this important discussion and I will continue by God's grace to bring update.

Please do not hesitate to comment or make contribution to this subject.

And if you are blessed by this writting please bless and glorify the name of Jesus Christ .
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by ajsans: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Speaklove:
The rate with which divorce is taking place in this world can't be overlooked.

Please do not hesitate to comment or make contribution to this subject.

And if you are blessed by this writing please bless and glorify the name of Jesus Christ .
Thank you.

Thank you for this wonderful teaching. Please can I send you PM.
Re: The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by Speaklove: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm.
Good things coming ahead of this
Re: The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by Speaklove: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2022
ajsans:

Thank you for this wonderful teaching. Please can I send you PM.
Sorry for taking Long before replying.

I scarcely allow or reply to email in this forum
For some reasons

So I think it would be better if you can just
Please state your thought here if you feel it's comfortable for you to do so .
Re: The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by ajsans: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Speaklove:

Sorry for taking Long before replying.

I scarcely allow or reply to email in this forum
For some reasons

So I think it would be better if you can just
Please state your thought here if you feel it's comfortable for you to do so

Hello sir, unfortunately I am not really comfortable sharing my personal information publicly. Since you said you don't allow PM, I respect that.
Re: The Actual Cause Of Problem In Marriages And Families :part 1 (one) by Speaklove: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
ajsans:

Hello sir, unfortunately I am not really comfortable sharing my personal information publicly. Since you said you don't allow PM, I respect that.

It's okay .

Please sorry about that .

(1) (Reply)

Men What Are Your Basic Needs? / House Clearance Sales.(SOLD OUT) / Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.