Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (62997 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ezpee: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Oya oo.....IPOP and UGM should go after the Bakassi boys na
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dfrost: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
akinremiayomide:
Foto of dead bodies I see on news in nigeria this time around no dey even give me goosebumps again cry
Nawa for this corntree ooo

Desensitizing.

You need to stop viewing fast for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2021
undecided
AchalugoNwa:
please I'm a lady
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Yes. We're missing you in advance. Bakasi boys' hands will soon meet you as well
Fahdiga1:
Are you normal?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Burning human being!!!!!!!!
That means those who burn them can kill too, the burner and the burnt are birds of a feather ��
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
hedonido:

I don't understand. Do the cultists harass regular people going about their business in Awka, or do they just target their rival cultists?
they target mostly rival gangs but the effects are insecurity, business disruption and rise of criminal gangs who rob people at gunpoint. It shouldn't be tolerated at all.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jimasun: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
tujays:
The Hypocrisy In Nigeria wont even allow the country to develop. The same people accusing and protesting against Extra Judicial Killings are the same people that supports Jungle Justice, You want a corrupt free society when most of the Citizens are genetically corrupt. our leaders, Government are all by product of a corrupt society. you wonder why we keep running in circles. Logic and common sense is far away from Most Nigerians from all the geopolitical zones. everyone is responsible for the decay in Nigeria. You dey shout Nigeria na zoo when you yourself be either yahoo boy or drug dealer. funny shit grin
It is frustrating
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
stanliwise:

How are you sure they are killing just the cultist?

At least it will bring calmness there for a while. I also hope you read and saw about the guy that those cultists killed who wasn’t a cultist but because he lived and shared the same house with the guy that they came for. They killed him because he saw their faces. So how do you justify it?!!..

Are you a Cultist?!!… If you are one better change your ways. Thank you
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Edeybody1(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Bakassi Boys have taken over the security of Awka , Anambra State , so far many Cultists and Hoodlums have been caught and publicly executed and burn alive in the street

Video

https://twitter.com/Mister_Trinity/status/1404506862079315969?s=19
God have mercy on us.
Nigeria as turn to war environment.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sholaco: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Let there be peace
there shall be no peace for the wicked tongue
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mujaya1(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Educate illiterate, they go to school but see them, what they turn to
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2021
starstunna1313:

At least it will bring calmness there for a while. I also hope you read and saw about the guy that those cultists killed who wasn’t a cultist but because he lived and shared the same house with the guy that they came for. They killed him because he saw their faces. So how do you justify it?!!..

Are you a Cultist?!!… If you are one better change your ways. Thank you
Ofcourse I am not.

But remember when police were shooting criminals without trials. A lot of people complained bitterly. Same people are now hailing the Bakassi for doing exact things.

The only way to fix this country is to fix our police and legal system. Bakassi killings would ultimately not solve any problem. Leaving the hands of our justice system to jungle practices is nothing but chaos. Bakassi are not capable of meeting out justice, they would only cause more damage to the society.

Currently our police and legal system can’t even do same. If only we as a society can fix the system then it would work again.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ka1y(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Jimasun:
What evidence do they have against them without resorting to law?
Why do we then turn around to accuse security agencies of extrajudicial killings?
j

What evidence does army and police has when shooting endsars protesters?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
stanliwise:

Ofcourse I am not.

But remember when police were shooting criminals without trials. A lot of people complained bitterly. Same people are now hailing the Bakassi for doing exact things.

The only way to fix this country is to fix our police and legal system. Bakassi killings would ultimately not solve any problem. Leaving the hands of our justice system to jungle practices is nothing but chaos. Bakassi are not capable of meeting out justice, they would only cause more damage to the society.

Currently our police and legal system can’t even do same. If only we as a society can fix the system then it would work again.

I get your point brother, I understand that it’s not the right way to go about it, but like I said let those boys have a recollection that they are also human beings and can be killed. That’s all. Personally I have come across a lot of youths killed by this cult war on the news. I just want calmness to be restored
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Bakassi Boys have taken over the security of Awka , Anambra State , so far many Cultists and Hoodlums have been caught and publicly executed and burn alive in the street

Video

https://twitter.com/Mister_Trinity/status/1404506862079315969?s=19
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Biafra is a civilized country indeed.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Sulele04:
This is so cruel.
I will never support this level of brutality.
,who cares for your support,if you like,go and steal in Anambra and u will loose your grave instantly
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OfoIgbo: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Where do people get the mind to watch their fellow human being burn alive?

The same place they get the mind to bury loved ones killed by cultists

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Exactly what Lagos needs
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Hapinex01: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Everywhere killings and burning

Baba see watin u turn us into
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jimasun: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2021
ka1y:
j

What evidence does army and police has when shooting endsars protesters?
So because police are killing extrajudicialy, citizens must do same?
Make it make sense
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
They shoot sporadically when they see their target thereby killing innocent passerby or someone that is not a cultist but happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Right place at the wrong time
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2021
stupidmod3:
d girl on jeans, her legs grin
new meme loading grin
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stupidmod3: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Reelmii:
new meme loading grin
i prefer this

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Asianjollof007: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2021
hedonido:

I don't understand. Do the cultists harass regular people going about their business in Awka, or do they just target their rival cultists?

See stupid question
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Chai, see those girls' eyes fixed on the burnt dick.

Girls too love dick even when it's roasted. grin

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Aguiyi1020: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
New NairaLand meme Loading. Let's make it it go round.

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
VillagePipu:
This is similar to what James Nwafor was doing. While bakassi executes in the open, Nwafor was doing his in secret.

Oh, so the man they are calling for his head was actually doing cleansing. No wonder the End_SARS protest was hijacked angry

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PoloG: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
planetx:
The guy that owns the site is more interested in traffic with gory pictures, I have complained years ago but to no avail so you are wasting your time. It's all about the bottom line with him like a typical black man. There is a gore website dedicated to videos like this and you will see this kind of lynchings from Africa posted, just avoid the comment section because you will hate being black after reading the comments.
do you mean bestgore?
It as been shutdown
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by otikaebuka: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You don't know what has been happening in Awka since

Him no know honestly... I ran for my life last week o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.