Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (62948 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Jimasun:
What evidence do they have against them without resorting to law?
Why do we then turn around to accuse security agencies of extrajudicial killings?
Exactly Nigerians will continue to suffer under ruthless govt cos its what we deserve..

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2021
PoloG:
my brother I am tired of Africans and their babaric way of doing things.. sad can't we do things in a civilized way? Why must we always use violence to address issues?
Why must we always kill ourselves for minor things?
Africans should get sense and do things properly na. .. later we will be shouting black lives matter when it doest even matter to our own selves sad lipsrsealed

you are absolutely right........africa is still never civilize at all......

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Newton85: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Awka own was much worse. Cultist were killing people on a daily basis. It affected everyone in one way or another
But what about your audio security outfit ESN? Oh, I guess their main job is to kill security forces and sabouteurs, burn police stations, courts, INEC and im migration offices?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Theevilone(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You live outside the shores of Nigeria but propagate ll forms of devilish news

for ur mind I am far...

as at today anambra has no security as bakassi of any sort..

Every security is community inclined and independent.

You see why I disagree with the adage old age is experience.

So your in the country or east as ur trying to insinuate and yet ur not aware that there is bakassi boys in Awka ?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:13am On Jun 15, 2021
FBIBOT:
Omo for Monday? Which kind country b this
Nigger area. Flora Shaw seems to have foresight about the jungle she just named.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Benwallt:
One need to watch his steps make these boys nor go roast person before one can defend himself. Trying to prove innocence in this kinda set up is pure waste of time.
I remember my friend from the East telling me in the 90's when this guys first came out, that they will put their matchete over your head and if it turns red you are guilty and next thing is to cut your head off. I was like WTF.

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2021
THEAMAKA:
Again, this obsession with showing mutilated and mangled dead bodies has to stop. I don’t know when black peoples will start behaving like people in the 21st century.

You are desensitizing not only yourselves but the entire world to black pain, suffering, and death. That’s why the international community cannot be bothered when war or genocide takes place in Africa.

I mean, of all the terror attacks in Europe and America, how many of their dead bodies did we see plastered on the Internet? That’s why it’s easy for the world to mourn with France, but nobody will mourn or lose a wink of sleep when the same atrocities take place in Africa.

The world already sees that we don’t even value life as we readily display greusome pictures of our dead for the world to see.

Africans are not ready to enter the civilized world, period.
The guy that owns the site is more interested in traffic with gory pictures, I have complained years ago but to no avail so you are wasting your time. It's all about the bottom line with him like a typical black man. There is a gore website dedicated to videos like this and you will see this kind of lynchings from Africa posted, just avoid the comment section because you will hate being black after reading the comments.

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mmadu5(m): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2021
i love this time to clean up the streets
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 1:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Bakassi Boys have taken over the security of Awka , Anambra State , so far many Cultists and Hoodlums have been caught and publicly executed and burn alive in the street

Video

https://twitter.com/Mister_Trinity/status/1404506862079315969?s=19
..... As if what buhari is doing isn't enough.... There is everything wrong with this country wallai..... We dey battle poverty, insurgency and we come still dey battle inhumanity join....... Na wa o.... I don't understand, how does someone feel comfortable setting a human being like himself on fire and watching him struggle for his life �.... Life imprisonment is better than all these jungle justice. But another thing is, by the time u hand over them to the police, give them 2 weeks they are back on the streets..... Ah Taya for this country...

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Bakassi Boys have taken over the security of Awka , Anambra State , so far many Cultists and Hoodlums have been caught and publicly executed and burn alive in the street

Video

It’s been long overdue. Those cultist have turn Awka to something else in the last few months.. Let them hear word now
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2021
planetx:
The guy that owns the site is more interested in traffic with gory pictures, I have complained years ago but to no avail so you are wasting your time. It's all about the bottom line with him like a typical black man. There is a gore website dedicated to videos like this and you will see this kind of lynchings from Africa posted, just avoid the comment section because you will hate being black after reading the comments.

Just a few days into my return to Nairaland and you are absolutely right. This site basically promotes backwardsness and everything wrong with black/African/Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 3:04am On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

gbam best news ever

these bastards have been terrorising my hood killing people anyhow.
a city with nightlife once it's 8pm everybody don enter house.

They kill people as if death is nothing
my friend is still with bullet wound in the hospital while the person he was with shot dead by these bastards

kill them all
roast them like MANNA BBQ GRILLS

Hehehehehe

Last 3 weeks my mum was on a visit to Awka and experienced them shooting someone (very young boy as she said) dead point blank in front of her. She is still in shock. She had to run and forgot where she even parked her car because she came down by something. Her heart literally jumped out
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Serves them right!
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by CrownFemi: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2021
What happens to their bank accounts
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by yusluvad(m): 3:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Remember Buhari was and is still the driver...
Firstorderwizard:
See as this country don turn to beast jungle.
How did we get here lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Video

Bakassi Boys are delivering Instant Death-Penalty Judgements on cultists, and the Government stays mute.
But these are extra-judicial killings.
The day a Fulani herdsman gets killed, you will see the Government in full action.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Jimasun:
Why do we then turn around to accuse security agencies of extrajudicial killings?

Exactly.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52am On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

gbam best news ever

these bastards have been terrorising my hood killing people anyhow.
a city with nightlife once it's 8pm everybody don enter house.

They kill people as if death is nothing
my friend is still with bullet wound in the hospital while the person he was with shot dead by these bastards

kill them all
roast them like MANNA BBQ GRILLS

Hehehehehe
Honestly, it's very bad.
Nightlife stopped in Awka because of these hoodlums
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Jimasun:
I ask same questions.
No trust in the law anymore.
And this is the result.
Next thing now, the Government of Anambra State will release a statement to distance itself from being involved in the invitation of the Bakassi Boys., and that would be all.
Let them keep their statement though.
The people of Awka looked them finish, and decided to ignore them, and then, sort of their own way by themselves.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:04am On Jun 15, 2021
stupidmod3:
d girl on jeans, her legs grin
You're a complicated human being ooo.
Just look at where your eyes go..
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 4:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Second pic is gory as hell.
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2021
BoboNkiti19:
Bakassi boys should be the de facto defense force of the East, ESN can collaborate with or be absorbed into Bakassi boys throughout the East. A combo of ESN and bakassi boys will be BLOODY.
Deadly to who?
Nigeria army or drug traffickers and ritualist
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by JFiveX: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2021
hedonido:

I don't fancy irritating mentions by characters with doubtful sanity.
Answer my simple qeestion or keep quiet .
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
We'll miss you on NL
Are you normal?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Newton85:
But what about your audio security outfit ESN? Oh, I guess their main job is to kill security forces and sabouteurs, burn police stations, courts, INEC and im migration offices?
Ask terrorist Fulanis
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KayCee92(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2021
McStoic:

You be learner. Who no go no know! Don't do the crime if you cann't do the time..

Lol....But doing the time is serving jail term. This one na eternal serving o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by tujays(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Jimasun:
The Hypocrisy In Nigeria wont even allow the country to develop. The same people accusing and protesting against Extra Judicial Killings are the same people that supports Jungle Justice, You want a corrupt free society when most of the Citizens are genetically corrupt. our leaders, Government are all by product of a corrupt society. you wonder why we keep running in circles. Logic and common sense is far away from Most Nigerians from all the geopolitical zones. everyone is responsible for the decay in Nigeria. You dey shout Nigeria na zoo when you yourself be either yahoo boy or drug dealer. funny shit grin
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Let there be peace
?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
yea for months now they've been on killing spree in Awka. I have no simpathy for any cultist deleted in whatever way. The rubbish is not our culture.
so your peace is now in the hands of Bakassi?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2021
starstunna1313:

It’s been long overdue. Those cultist have turn Awka to something else in the last few months.. Let them hear word now
How are you sure they are killing just the cultist?
Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sincinnati: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2021
triple996:
Are this people not worse than fulani herdsmen.
See them insulting hausa people but they are worse than animals.
Tufiakwa angry
See your Local Government Chairman in Lagos roasting human meat to share among his fellow residents as they look on.

Zombie, say chess and get 2 plates of Fatai roasted meat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.