Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (50068 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Adeolusan123(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Recover quick and come back online,I miss ur News programme

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by HRMK: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2021
dis oyinbo ppl self!dem nor dey hide dem privacy!africans go dey hide till d thing don reach deathpoint!!

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Mattonimo: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
he is right.
Apparently you and the rest of you devils that conspired to removed the God sent Trump you all will pay for it.
Mark my words

God sent u said ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Uchesis: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You See hw u Bad??!!

You did not wish her A safe surgery or Healing from the ailment!! undecided sad

because of two reasons
1. You see her as part of CNN crew dat exposed the Despotic n Childish behavior of your mentor n Darling Donald Trump!!

2. You probably see her as 'Unchristian' because most of you have been brainwashed into believing dat any free-thinking Americans is Satanic or Illuminati!! sad

She needs to get Well n by God Willing, She will!!

But you need to Extricate yourself from Religious bias against People!!
Also Stop bliving in conspiring theories in d Internet!! smiley
Baba u just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So you re one of the Trump Worshippers, abi

You did not hear his recent statement wen he said he would have banned Twitter if he knew!! undecided
Wat kind of President does dat in a democratic setting??
Some of you even called him Righteous but Spoilt Brat Trump is a known property grabber, Liar, Racist n Adulterer!!

Though he had confidence as a Leader but most Americans saw he was behaving like a dictator n voted for Joe Bident!

They have moved on but Una Still dey carry Grudges!!..
Pls, forget Trump, ok??
What amazes me is the cockiness in the average Zoogerian.

So you are a Nigerian and Buhari is ur president, and you still have the temerity to accuse the once most powerful and high IQ rated president Donald Trump, of all these vices. You are onna the reason Buhari is the president of Zoogeria,

cause you dont pay attention.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by chris51(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..

Do not wish anybody to for. You get what you wish for others.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by chris51(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
chris51:

Do not wish anybody to for. You get what you wish for others.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Klass99(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Omg. God heal her
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by GlobalWay: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
"As e dey sweet, e dey kill o!" Satan has really perfected how to destroy human being through selfishness. When she left her husband of many years so that she can fvck many big and dangerous cocaine diks up and down, little did she knew that some carry serpents for dik. I remember that Abuja Alahaji that released 2 magots that later multiply inside that lady vjay. Pm me for the Video if you don't believe what Satan captured humans are doing to other fellow human beings.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by KenModi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will seek me and Find me when you search for me with all your Heart.
In all her write up, I didn't see where a single credit was given to GOD Almighty.

It is Folly to put your trust in Man.
It is folly to put your trust in your doctor.

No one not even the best of Medical Practioner can give you life.

This is the Greatest mistake of these guys who think they are intelligent only for them to end up being Foolish.

May she find GOD. That's my prayers for her.

She obviously doesn’t need your prayers. You can take it and shove it up your a$$.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by CheGuevara101(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
stayclearofme:

Pele you are still in pain that Trump lost election. Trump sef don move on with his life.
You are insulting my father, it shows how irresponsible and stupid you are. Agbero like you, Street Urchin... Make thunder strike you dead... Oloshi!

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by CheGuevara101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
stayclearofme:

Dunce what makes you think I am in Nigeria?
Olodo.. is Trump your father? Trump doesn't even know if you exist. Heartless soul! Maggot brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.