Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast (800 Views)

How Do I Verify My Vehicle Papers Online? / Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dear guys, at the process of trafficating to the right hand side. The trafficating side of my car tend to blink very fast. Please what the cause of it
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by samuel900(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Contact ur rewire, one of the bulb is burn

2 Likes

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Khaybest2018(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't Worry, It's Telling the Upcoming Car. You will quickly go by... they should Wait...
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by spydera: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
I think it's from the trafficator
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by SocialJustice: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wilson5183:
Dear guys, at the process of trafficating to the right hand side. The trafficating side of my car tend to blink very fast. Please what the cause of it
Put your trafficator on, step outside the car to see which bulb is not working. Change the bulb and it will stop blinking fast.

4 Likes

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by 1Alex: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
Put your trafficator on, step outside the car to see which bulb is not working. Change the bulb and it will stop blinking fast.
Op, above is the solution to your problem.

5 Likes

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
SocialJustice:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by aryzgreat: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2021
It's a sign one of ur right side trafficator is bad.
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by dadabashua1(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2021
One of the bulbs is off,either disconnected or burnt as many have already said.
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by diportivo: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2021
una nor dey get rewire again
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by ignis: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Check the right bulbs... one of them isn't working.

(1) (Reply)

Says The Guy With No Car Insurance / Why Do Some Car Owners Don't Want To Sell Their Plate Number With A Car / Honda Accord (EOD) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.