Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast (871 Views)

How Do I Verify My Vehicle Papers Online? / Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dear guys, at the process of trafficating to the right hand side. The trafficating side of my car tend to blink very fast. Please what the cause of it.

I have change the bulb, it still blinking fast

What the solution.
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Any solution
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by ClitRaider: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wilson5183:
Any solution
What's the make and model of the car?
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Gentlerespect76: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
This sort of fast blinking most times is indicative of a problem with the back traffic light.

Most probably the rear one isn't working properly. Try switching it on while you observe the back traffic light from outside the vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Honda CRV 2004
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
I have switched both bulbs, but it still blinking
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by ollybyte(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please check on the bulbs at the mentioned side (front & rear) There is likelihood one is burnt-out.
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Elsueno: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
One of the bulbs on the right hand side is not working.....or ur earth cable connection point for that particular direction is damaged.
Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by emmancecute(m): 3:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Wilson5183:
Dear guys, at the process of trafficating to the right hand side. The trafficating side of my car tend to blink very fast. Please what the cause of it.

I have change the bulb, it still blinking fast

What the solution.
one of the indicator bulbs is blown, put on ur hazard light, then check which one. Replace and everything will be back to normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast by Wilson5183(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmancecute:
one of the indicator bulbs is blown, put on ur hazard light, then check which one. Replace and everything will be back to normal

M.just scared of ordering Xiaomi phone on AliExpress

(1) (Reply)

I’m High / The 7 Car Wash Tips Recommended By Experts / Urgent VIN Check Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.