Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Wahala No Dey Finish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wahala No Dey Finish (690 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala No Dey Finish by chudez0147(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello everyone!

Yesterday after church service me and my wife decided to grab some cold stone ice cream at the mall .
we ran into an old friend and offered to drop him off at his place. On our way to his house he saw someone with a big head and started laughing. He said the guys head reminds him of a friend whose girlfriend rejected his marriage proposal because his head is big lol .. she said she doesn't want her children to have big head. So I ask does it work that way ? Must his children have big head too? Thank you!
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by anthonyuncle(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
do you or your wife have a big head?

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Freelane33(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
It is plenty grin. Plenty heads
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by DriverX: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Can't you plant corn and reap coconut?
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by chudez0147(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2021
anthonyuncle:
do you or your wife have a big head?
Non of us have big head. It was just an argument. Thank you!
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by chudez0147(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Married but gay and stupid grin

Kai another closet bi sexual faggut grin you see wetin that guy do you go be small thing in that Ghana where you think you can't be found
Mugu
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
chudez0147:

Mugu

Okay you no fit run your mouth again abi?

No worry you be hard man bah? I go show you say no be everybody you go insult go free

Peace go give me your data we go trace you

No zero now o... Keep running your mouth ,i go like make you back up that talk
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by chudez0147(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

No worry you be hard man bah? I go show you say no be everybody you go insult go free

DamnNigga
Isoright

I go call for your arrest. Your family no go see you again. E be like you no get sense.

You think say I be ya mate.

Your mama Giant toto
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright

I go call for your arrest. Your family no go see you again. E be like you no get sense.

You think say I be ya mate.

Your mama Giant toto

grin

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism on nairaland / Men That Cry On Their Wedding Day / Husband Gives Cheating Wife Of 8 Years The Lesson She Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.