Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession (5138 Views)

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by SaintBishop: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which kind lie be this na the whole diobu , D line area , agrrey road area former upth area , habour road area igbos lost all their properties there and they where sold off just

It was only old gra that survived

Igbos had to rebuy those houses from the Rivers people it was handed over to

Stop lying u guys can't change history
Upth, Aggrey road, harbour road were occupied by the British people and the locals, so the locals didn't have any properties abi? na only igbos own them all? grin
When did the British leave Nigeria? You are the one who is lying!

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Graysons: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Why do the have to wait for the war to claim those properties.. why didn’t they take over from the white men?
Same with all abandoned properties?

Or you think Town .. is the only place with such stories?

You are just dumb! Read the content of the thread before you mention me.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Graysons: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
Upth, Aggrey road, harbour road were occupied by the British people and the locals, so the locals didn't have any properties abi? na only igbos own them all? grin
That's how they lie that they have bought all the houses in lagos!
Believe these people at your own risk!

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by mekaboy(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Moderator, why allow this thread, and delete my life saving threads?
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Asgard73: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Graysons:
You are just dumb! Read the content of the thread before you mention me.

Okay

Next
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by SaintBishop: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Graysons:

That's how they lie that they have bought all the houses in lagos!
Believe these people at your own risk!
Lol!
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
Never said only igbos had properties but the igbo properties where sized ...how can someone deny rivers people didn't size igbo people properties

We have videos on YouTube oga ...the white stay at Bendel ,Niger and the other Street then old gra

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2021
spearman:
Shut up. Nobody is stealing anyone's property. This is 2021. Igbos are welcome to live and proper in our Niger Delta Republic as foreign residents .

The bolded is an insult
A subtle jab
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by LarryA1(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
This is how you know that a tribe is foolish.
Only a fool will go and build his house on his enemy's land.
Mumu Biafrans.
Of course all your properties will be burnt or confiscated.
Idiots.
Fool house no be our problem,if them burn'am we build another one grin cheesy wink e shock you
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by MOTOPARK: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
I personally know a man a that is in his 80s told me how his property was taken by federal government in river state and case of in court till date m,he got frustrated and let go.

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2021
LarryA1:

Fool house no be our problem,if them burn'am we build another one grin cheesy wink e shock you
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2021
See people wey hunger kill 2 million of them during the civil war.
This time around na 10 million of una wey hunger go terminate.
Hahahahahaha.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
So someone sat down and wrote this and the mod approved that headline?
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
No they missyarn anyhow ooo, when igbo get money to buy almost half of the properties in town port harcourt in just 3 years?
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2021
We will seize all your properties in PH again like we did before. Ask your father what we did to your properties in Port Harcourt.
Your mumu people will never learn.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by edochie12: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
We will seize all your properties in PH again like we dis before.
I don't know your tribe,but you are a fool,this time around,we will deal with you people mercilessly,you are eyeing our properties,mad man.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by SaintBishop: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Never said only igbos had properties but the igbo properties where sized ...how can someone deny rivers people didn't size igbo people properties

We have videos on YouTube oga ...the white stay at Bendel ,Niger and the other Street then old gra
What about IB johnson street, King jaja street,Ibadan street? undecided Where is your evidence? And when i mean evidence, i'm not talking about them say them say, i'm talking about pappers!
Real documents of the said properties
showing that igbos are the owners.
We have many videos on youtube on how Rivers people celebrate the downfall of biafra, because biafra soldiers raped, killed and kidnapped their people which you igbo claims that it is a lie.
Go to abonnema is an example,so what's ur point Mr?

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by cornelin(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
spearman:

You have no shame and self worth. With all the humiliation Igbos suffer in Nigeria culminating in a president that calls you a dotard, you're still here preaching One Nigeria because you don't want 5 states Biafra. Where is your pride? Everyone in this your One Nigeria hate you. Get some pride boy.

You guys should learn how to observe and tag some monikers here based on their chat histories and where thier loyalty lies.
The guy you quoted is one of the Dotted Skull we have on Nairaland. He is in no way a support for the emancipation of the Ndigbos.
His support to any Igbo threads is basically a charade.
Learn to read and observe monikers on this forum and what their true intentions are

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Good write-up
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by fkj950ax(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Hi Seun,
I think this person needs to be banned from NL. Not just a post take down, but a total ban.
This is inciting conflict on a large scale by using a misleading title with a great undertone to those who will misconstrue the intent.

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by BanevsJoker(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Graysons:
Nobody steal any properties in old port harcourt, those properties once belongs to the whites and when the whites left, they hand it over to the lfocals.
Stop spreading lies told by your fathers.
You are either misinformed, or consciously spreading falsehood.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by SlayerForever: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Any city where Igbos have great numbers will experience this if they chase Igbos out. Economy will drop to near zero. I don't know why hate won't let people see this.

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Educationalserv: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

basic economics. Let anyone emotionally incapable of handling the conversation overheat
there is 17m housing deficts in Nigeria,with the exit of the igbos as IPOB a minority terrosit group claim. The housing needs will be balanced. Example if 1m empty apartments spring up in Lagos as a result of the exodus 2 m homeless Nigeria living rough in ijora mushin agegunle,shomolu will move in by govt allocation .this will be Nigeria social housing project .other will be community centres ,igbo are around 30m in Nigeria so the exodus will help make 180m Nigerian population more manageable. Crime rate ,adultration,419,brothel operation and baby factories will reduced by 90 percent in the first instance. Then the Nigerian state will earn forex from the export of tomatos,bean yam beef ,onion,pepper Millets,sourhgum,ginger corn to biafra republic so all the 30000 barrel produced in abia and imo will be used up .go futher millions of igbo federal civil servant will be sacked and deported east .
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Educationalserv: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
Any city where Igbos have great numbers will experience this if they chase Igbos out. Economy will drop to near zero. I don't know why hate won't let people see this.

unless city filled with lazy youth and men .a trader is just a middle man .The igbo are not investors like the Chinese. No the arrive a commercial city with potential to generate the capital here. all the capital to build houses in sabon gari kano came from the sabon gari markets not from inewi. If a igbo spare part dealer leave a Yoruba trader will import the parts and open shop and sell. If the igbo pharmetical dealer choose to be mumu and fellow swine kanu a hausa trader will travel to India to import drug and sell. There notting special they are doing is not like farming. The world is now a global village .

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Educationalserv: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
See people wey hunger kill 2 million of them during the civil war.
This time around na 10 million of una wey hunger go terminate.
Hahahahahaha.
war never start ENS swines are all falling sick and depending on sugar cane to survive if real Ariel bombardment and blockage start na starvation to death. War is not a good thing imagine a bank manager now eating agama lizard to survive
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Graysons: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

There are many igbos living in waterside( place much worst than this) guess what, it is still a shithole.
So what are you driving at? There are igbos living and doing their business in that said town you are just bragging for nothing! And btw transform Abia the capital of shlthole before you talk crap!

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Graysons: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2021
BanevsJoker:

You are either misinformed, or consciously spreading falsehood.
There are no such thing like abandoned properties, no abandoned properties in town Port harcourt!
I am not missform or spreading falsehood. I am speaking the gospel truth!
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Graysons: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
We will seize all your properties in PH again like we did before. Ask your father what we did to your properties in Port Harcourt.
With all due respect, i thought you are from Akwa ibom?
Pls do not spread false information here, no properties was seize in old township (Town) in Port Harcourt!
Thank you!

Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by 00FFT00(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2021
spearman:

You have no shame and self worth. With all the humiliation Igbos suffer in Nigeria culminating in a president that calls you a dotard, you're still here preaching One Nigeria because you don't want 5 states Biafra. Where is your pride? Everyone in this your One Nigeria hate you. Get some pride boy.

Na fulani you dey follow talk bros.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Graysons:
With all due respect, i thought you are from Akwa ibom?
Pls do not spread false information here, no properties was seize in old township (Town) in Port Harcourt!
Thank you!
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by Ekpeitit(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Yes Igbo properties were confiscated in Port Harcourt. Use your Google if you have one. Google "Abandoned properties " in Port Harcourt.
I know you're probably 20 years old and you don't know what happened during the civil war, that's why you people are shouting Biafra up and down.
I suggest you read about the civil war.
Re: How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession by History555: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:

Which properties in ph will u cease. How many lgbos own properties in ph. Go and cease ikwerre properties and see wat they will do to you

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Police Seal Off Ogun State Governor’s Office, Assembly ! / Factions Disagree Over Governor Sylva's Move To CPC