Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Breach Of Contract Action - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Breach Of Contract Action (134 Views)

Man Stripes Naked After His Vehicle Was Impounded Over Breach Of Lockdown / I Need My Money Back For A Breach Of Agreement Between Me And Landlord / Akinyemi Jamiu Decleared Wanted By Nigerian Police For Breach Of Contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Breach Of Contract Action by anneetyner: 6:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Procedural Posture

In a breach of contract action, defendant corporation sought review of a decision by the Superior Court of the City and County of San Francisco (California), which denied its motion for change of place of trial.

Overview:
The complaint contained two counts, the first for the recovery of damages on account of loss of prospective profits, and the second for the recovery of expenditures alleged to have been made by plaintiff corporation in connection with the contract. Defendant contended that the contract was made in Los Angeles, but the trial court found that it was made in San Francisco. The court held that the trial court reached the proper conclusion because a letter of acceptance was mailed in San Francisco.

Outcome

The court affirmed the trial court's judgment.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Makama Kidnapp By Armed Gunmen In Abuja Continue Reading At Https://kogi / Soludo Emerges APGA Governorship Candidate In Anambra / Hushpuppi: EFCC Denies Giving Mompha Advice To Maintain A Low Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.