Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Will I Gain Admission With This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Gain Admission With This? (411 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy / With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Gain Admission With This? by Harmeed: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Good day,everyone!
Please,I need your sincere advise on what to do on this matter.I shall try to explain myself clearly:When registering for WAEC,i registered my name as "Adebimpe Abdul-hamid Eniola" and for utme and post utme,it was "Adebimpe Abdulhamid Eniola".Now,it's time to do clearance in the school,i'm really confuse.Please,i hope this doesn't matter.I need sincere advice from elitist.Please help
Re: Will I Gain Admission With This? by SunLight11(f): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
()

1 Like

Re: Will I Gain Admission With This? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2021
You will.
Funny thing is this was the exact same mistake made during my registration for jamb years back.
The oversabi woman go put hyphen between Abdul and....
Re: Will I Gain Admission With This? by Harmeed: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Sir,please concerning this,is it okay to leave it like this?
Re: Will I Gain Admission With This? by Harmeed: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You will.
Funny thing is this was the exact same mistake made during my registration for jamb years back.
The oversabi woman go put hyphen between Abdul and....
Is it okay to leave it like this?
Re: Will I Gain Admission With This? by SunLight11(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Harmeed:
Ma'am,please i want to ask something very important.
Go ahead

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Jamb 2021 / . / Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers Naturally Mean And Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.