Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos (13594 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Princeton92(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
And why must everything be....
For Lagos?
With Lagos??
Go to Lagos

Industries should spread round the country for easy N grand development NOT just focus on a region.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jackson105: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2021
clarocuzioo:
How did this.man become a professor of Law and SAN?

Or is it that anything Buhari touches looses value?

How could he possible.make this kind of statement,? Its obviously obvious these guys are not in touch with reality and are living in a world of their own.

Osibanjo is becoming the most confused vice president. Atiku and Ebitu Ukiwe who went through a tougher pressure came out better.

Just shvt you mouth.

He said Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria, how is that a lie, please?

Don't let your fingers be faster than your brain next time.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by goodlife4every1(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
shocked

https://gazettengr.com/nigeriall-be-ok-if-things-work-well-in-lagos-osinbajo/
Oga you are mad... Nigeria has 36 states... Monopoly is never a bed rock to a stable economy...
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by gurunlocker: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
This man has probably contracted Bubu syndrome
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jackson105: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
kateskitty:
This man/pastor should just STOP talking. Nobody cares about what he has to say. The time for him to talk has passed away.

I can't believe I had a dream where this man stood up against Buhari injustice, resigned his position, and people loved him for that and started a new political party.
Won the election to become president under the new party of brilliant, young Nigerians and changed the entire system.

You must be a baby, if you think it is only your votes or people love that make you president in Nigeria, that your dream can only happen in Dreamland, very far from reality.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jollylolly(f): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
clarocuzioo:
How did this.man become a professor of Law and SAN?

Or is it that anything Buhari touches looses value?

How could he possible.make this kind of statement,? Its obviously obvious these guys are not in touch with reality and are living in a world of their own.

Osibanjo is becoming the most confused vice president. Atiku and Ebitu Ukiwe who went through a tougher pressure came out better.

so saying it as it is, isnt getting touch with the reality? How is he confuse? for speaking without being political?

What Pressure did Atike face as VP? and GEJ? Because i recall that the former First Lady, Patience Jonathan captured the situation in response to a journalist who asked about her husband, Goodluck Jonathan, who was then Vice-President. She said: “He is in his office reading newspapers.” Is this what you call pressure? or Atiku who Olusegun Obasanjo, after rendering Office of Vice President redundant, declared the seat of VP Atiku Abubakar vacant and Atiku took shelter in court. Is that one Pressure? C'mon dont be mischievous
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jollylolly(f): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
Are we sure this man isn't on drugs?

I think you are the oneon one because You people always want politicians to come and be sugar coating everything and not those who are less of politicians who will tell you as it is.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by dmbb: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Only wise will understand
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jollylolly(f): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Gambit23:

Mumu lawyer.

Mumu Prof.

But when someone call your uncle or father such, you will tear vex? You cant take half of what you dish, we know your type. You can insult someone else papa, but you cant accept another person insulting yours grin grin How hypocritical can you be.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Joyce95: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
Are we sure this man isn't on drugs?

Can't you use you head, and stop this can of statements

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Aduroja123(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Grace001:

He acknowledged that we are yet to get such leaders, Buhari is an error

So the destiny of a better Nigeria is tied to Lagos.

Tor!

Happy one Nigeria by fire by force

werey grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
tomilayomi:
...and there will be killings everywhere outside Lagos. undecided
I'm sorry, but I think you're not normal. LAGOS isn't the only state/city in Nigeria.
You have comprehension problem
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Gambit23: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Jollylolly:

But when someone call your uncle or father such, you will tear vex? You cant take half of what you dish, we know your type. You can insult someone else papa, but you cant accept another person insulting yours grin grin How hypocritical can you be.

If my father is like Osinbanjo, I will insult him.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2021
President Yemi Osinbajo has assured Nigerians that Nigeria will be OK if things work well in Lagos.

My vice, so only Lagos make Nigeria abiii u try continued.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Jollylolly(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2021
learnedman:
Osingbade is gradually becoming delusional as his oga

The delusional fellow here is you, reading the headline without reading the context thereby subjecting your comment base on the headline
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Gireiboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
tomilayomi:
...and there will be killings everywhere outside Lagos. undecided
I'm sorry, but I think you're not normal. LAGOS isn't the only state/city in Nigeria.
I hope you have gone through the thread and not commenting base on sentiment.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Ayo2004: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
This VP is the worst in the history of earth grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by clothingonline(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2021
This is the entrance of Nigeria to the world
Lagos should be given all priority
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Hespee93: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Traditional rulers have a big roles to play in our country's development, take for instance, if Community policing is fully enforced, they are the ones that can make it stronger effectiveness wise. They have ears and eyes in their communities

Traditional rulers have been one of major problem on the development of villages, towns and cities.

Since they indulge themsleves into politics, things have not been alright.

Like the case of my home town here, we have not been in rest of mind of since 2014 when a notorous gang leader was killed by another gang. Since then the mind of avenging hia death as result to many other tugs and gangs emergin creating problems.

How would a king use thugs as security while we have police and army all in the name of fighting spiritual man.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by remele2(f): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Nigga campaigning with style for Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by pacespot(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2021
But these traditional rulers only care about marrying the hottest young chicks in the town as new olori's
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by anungangampu: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Lagos is peaceful because there is no food for lazy man in Lagos. Nobody have 100 percent claim to it. But the future is bleak cos for the first time there has been an attitude of owners.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Goke7: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
anungangampu:
Lagos is peaceful because there is no food for lazy man in Lagos. Nobody have 100 percent claim to it. But the future is bleak cos for the first time there has been an attitude of owners.

Yorubas will always protect their heritage just like it happens in other places too
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Nimmyy(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Daft fake man of God. Clueless and weak.

must you always be religious... do you understand what he said at all?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by redsun(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2021
The president is a fanatical Islamist, while the vice is a fanatical Christian which means the country is practicing "delutheocrazy". Obviously, there is no sense of rationality and reasoning in the system and that explains why everything is falling apart fast.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by sugarfrank(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2021
How about Other states? Why only eko?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by SoNature(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Jhayphil:
Comprehension is a problem now. He said, "Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria. Everybody is here. If things work out well here, things will be okay in the country". What's so hard to understand? Lagos is a microcosm? Lovely speech Sir.

You should have explained how what you quoted is different from the headline. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by Johncuppa(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Jhayphil:
Comprehension is a problem now. He said, "Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria. Everybody is here. If things work out well here, things will be okay in the country". What's so hard to understand? Lagos is a microcosm? Lovely speech Sir.
My brother, I don't know if this is too much to understand.
If things work in Lagos, they can sure work in the other parts of the nation if a leading leader is installed.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Be OK If Things Work Well In Lagos by tholhusomhie: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Daddy Osinbajo, e dake sa. A bi yo wan make oga's boys com attack lagos ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bismarck Rewane: VP Osinbajo “Absolutely Correct” On Artificially Low Forex Rate / Ado Ekiti Okada Riders Protest Against Union Leaders / Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.