Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River (908 Views)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by NwaNimo1(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State seems to be on his own after his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC) as many of his Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assistants and other political appointees have abandoned their offices.
It was gathered that various offices and Ministries of the top appointees were empty.

Some staff working with some of the appointees told DailyPost that their bosses said they cannot work under Gov Ayade/APC-led government.

“My bosses had said openly that they cannot work under Gov Ayade-led APC government, hence they have to abandoned their offices.

“Most of those who defected with him said, they will come back to PDP during the elections.

“It’s only that they have nothing doing for now, hence they went with him. When the chip is down, they will decide.

“Gov Ayade will be shocked because more people will abandon him. He has no structure on ground,” they claimed.

Meanwhile, the Secretary of the State Primary Management Board, Hon Wilfred Ina has resigned from his appointment.

He said, “As an ethical politician and a firm member of the PDP with a clear understanding of the party’s core vision and mission for our dear country and who has enjoyed several privileges under the party, I cannot afford to jump boat to another party which ideologies do not align with and which views are widely considered by Nigerians as not being democratic and innovative enough to move our country to her expected destination.

“However, having the opportunity to serve in the Board has helped broadened my experience in governance and will be readily available to more opportunities that can help us build a better Cross River State in the future.

“I sincerely thank Your Excellency for the wonderful opportunity to serve and extend my warmest regards.”

https://www./2021/06/15/ben-ayades-commissioners-aides-reject-apc-abandon-offices-in-cross-river/

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by Lordsonn: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayade is a selfish politician. He didn't take into consideration the political future of his associates. How did he expects those who decamped with him to win election under APC if they contest against a PDP candidate?
Ayade is only after the crumbs from Federal government at the expense of his aids.
Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by PlayMaker14: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Loyalty to one's party is what I really admire and these Commissioners, Special Assistants and Political Appointess has demonstrated it in the best way ever.

They deserve my respect.

God bless them real good.

God bless the PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by Skillsnigeria: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2021
That's good
Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by psucc(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayade may have been lured with a juicy portfolio after office. May be VP position. But as a core academia, he ought to have proven his integrity by sticking to his gun.

Honestly, he has lost it all as APC has taken away the little pride he had. Now, his only performance will be just like David Umahi of Ebonyi - Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by McStoic(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State seems to be on his own after his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC) as many of his Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assistants and other political appointees have abandoned their offices.
It was gathered that various offices and Ministries of the top appointees were empty.

Some staff working with some of the appointees told DailyPost that their bosses said they cannot work under Gov Ayade/APC-led government.

“My bosses had said openly that they cannot work under Gov Ayade-led APC government, hence they have to abandoned their offices.

“Most of those who defected with him said, they will come back to PDP during the elections.

“It’s only that they have nothing doing for now, hence they went with him. When the chip is down, they will decide.

“Gov Ayade will be shocked because more people will abandon him. He has no structure on ground,” they claimed.

Meanwhile, the Secretary of the State Primary Management Board, Hon Wilfred Ina has resigned from his appointment.

He said, “As an ethical politician and a firm member of the PDP with a clear understanding of the party’s core vision and mission for our dear country and who has enjoyed several privileges under the party, I cannot afford to jump boat to another party which ideologies do not align with and which views are widely considered by Nigerians as not being democratic and innovative enough to move our country to her expected destination.

“However, having the opportunity to serve in the Board has helped broadened my experience in governance and will be readily available to more opportunities that can help us build a better Cross River State in the future.

“I sincerely thank Your Excellency for the wonderful opportunity to serve and extend my warmest regards.”

https://www./2021/06/15/ben-ayades-commissioners-aides-reject-apc-abandon-offices-in-cross-river/

This is so unNigerian. Very very commendable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by Asgard73: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2021
God bless PDP

South south is PDP... Wike can join Ayade ..

Wike please Decamp.... To APC.
Re: Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River by ChangetheChange: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Gov Ayade will be shocked because more people will abandon him. He has no structure on ground,” they claimed.
Ben Ayade has never had any political a structure of his own in Criss River State.
He has always relied on the political structures of Liyel Imoke to become Governor and win reelection.

He can't even win his ward under APC, if election is conducted today--Quote me anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Launches Awa Bike App For Government Workers / one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak / Bandits Don’t Shoot Down Airplanes: By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.