Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak (907 Views)

Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Ladumaa: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
By
Abdullateef Salau
Mon Jul 19 2021

A group, Arewa Youth Frontiers for Good Governance (AYFGG) has chided Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, for calling the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulrahman AbdulRazaq a “one chance governor.”

The minister, during the unveiling of a factional All Progressives Congress (APC) secretariat in Ilorin recently, said he regretted supporting AbdulRazaq.

“It was immediately after the governor emerged as the party’s candidate for the election that it dawned on us that we had entered ‘one chance,” he had said.

But speaking at a press briefing in Abuja on Sunday, the National Coordinator of AYFGG, Mohammed Hussaini, said it was unfortunate such a degrading comment came from a minister and a leading figure in the party.

Lai’s ire was provoked because the governor has refused to dance to his tune and the political stakeholders have denied him the role of a kingmaker in Kwara State, he said.

He said AbdulRazak should be supported as he unprecedentedly transforms the state, instead of being distracted.

“We are not surprised at the vituperation of Lai Mohammed because we knew that since the coming of the Abdulrahman’s government in Kwara State, the kingmaker role he expected to regale in did not come simply because Governor Abdulrahman has refused to dance to his tune or regard him as a kingmaker,” he said.
https://dailytrust.com/apc-crisis-minister-knocked-for-calling-abdulrazak-one-chance-governor

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by nairalandankrah: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tell the impostor in aso rock that he is a one chance president, and we Regret supporting him

4 Likes

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by kenzysmith: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
If this news is true then Lia Mohammed is the next governor of kwara state
Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by PrudencyFeats: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oga Liar Mohammed....even the people that voted that vegetable who eventually appointed you Minister can attest they have entered one chance for eight years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Moblux(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Must Lai impose his son as the next Governor of Kwara State. You accused Dr Olusola Saraki ( the father of Bukola Saraki) back in the day of playing godfatherism and holding the state by the jugular. Why is Lai seeking to become the lord of manor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Bluntguy: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Tell the impostor in aso rock that he is a one chance president, and we Regret supporting him
So you are one of the supporters of the impostor? Enjoy your one chance president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Seniorwriter(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Constant chance lying Lai Mohammed...
A minister that lies with impunity and without shame....very anyhow politician.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by vibre: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Otoge grin

1 Like

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by richiemcgold: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saraki right now

3 Likes

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Honesty111: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
What about the person he is working for? Are Nigerians not regret voting him?

1 Like

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by joe54: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Useless lie-on.
Buhari is a confirmed "one chance"president
Lie Mohammed "one Chance" minister
APC "one Chance" party
Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Macphenson: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lie Mohammed, tell the vegetable in Aso Rock that Nigerians regret voting for him, even zombies are regretting.

2 Likes

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Maxymilliano(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
But Nigeria don enter one chance since 2015 naa

1 Like

Re: one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lai Muhammed knows that he not sellable again in kwara state he is trying to stay back because he knows that his presence will affect their clueless governor. I just hope PDP will not fall for all this Lai Muhammed propaganda to deceive them.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Don’t Shoot Down Airplanes: By Abimbola Adelakun / What Boris Did To PMB For Kidnapping British Citizen Pictures / Did Southern Kaduna, Benue And Plateau Fight Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.