Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan (532 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by legallyminded: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Two dead as ‘hoodlums’ hijack masquerade festival in Ibadan

The National President of Soludero Hunters Association, Oba Nureni Ajijola Anabi has said “hoodlums” at Oja Igbo area of Ibadan have hijacked the ongoing masquerade festival killing and maiming innocent people.
He said in a telephone interview on Monday that “When the Egungun festival began, these hoodlums killed one man at Oja Igbo and Ita Ege areas of Ibadan. They killed many people. They killed a man four days ago. The man challenged them why they wanted to set his family house on fire.
“The deceased said he wasn’t the one with the masquerade and that it was his brother. But, they didn’t listen to him. They ended up killing him. They said they would set my house ablaze. They said I didn’t intervene and kill their opponents when they engaged them.
“I told the DPO at Agugu and he tried to calm them down but they refused. They are still insistent on burning down my house,” he said. (Vanguard)

Source: News Express

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/125961
Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by Temmylee01(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2021
angry
Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by harmargedon: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by Lattop(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Odun egun ti dogun grin

I wish the dead Rest in Peace
Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by Millimann: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by tillaman(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Two Dead As ‘hoodlums’ Hijack Masquerade Festival In Ibadan by illicit(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Democracy In Nigeria / I Figured It's The Latest Way People Scam Vendors / Prostitutes Fighting Because Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.