Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag (59924 Views)

Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag / Syverline Onuoha 'Nancy Dive' Wins Miss Africa America Nation Pageant (Photos) / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ndi Dot are proud of you girl.
Proudly from the land of the rising sun �
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by wildikeman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wow... She made use of the pageant. I applaud her. Brave woman
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by atonement12: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okoroawusa:
This one wan trend... Wetin be Miss Africa Russia?
She used the forum well to send a very urgent message!
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by atonement12: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Great! Keep up the awareness campaign!
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Kuginzi: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
FULANI HERDSMEN, BANDITS, BOKOHARAM TERRORISTS, IPOB/ESN TERRORISTS, can't you embrace peace.

Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by LionTiger(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Omo!

Hope they won’t arrest her at the airport upon arrival?

International awareness.
If not they're dunce.
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by ThatFairGuy1: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
If I'm your supervisor or lecturers in your department, for that single useless act, YOU'LL COME BACK THE FOLLOWED YEAR. Una no wan get sense.
Prechgold1180:
Nice one girl
Me planning to wear a blood stained cloth on my final project defense
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by ThatFairGuy1: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
She's an Ipob Terrorist, a disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians in general.

She should never try step her feet on our soil again.

Very useless girl disgracing her ethnic all because of HATRED
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by ThatFairGuy1: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
God bless you. They can't think very deep. Nah sawdust full their brains
ObaKlaz:
No nation is without challenges. Nigerians are always eager to point back home with the left index finger, especially in the full glare of the international community.

Comments on Nairaland alone are enough to repel foreign investors! Nigeria is down already, as it is, but negative portrayals of the country such as this one, on international platforms do the already battered image of the country no favours.

Ghana ain't sh!t, but Ghanaians won't stop hyping and giving their country good PR.

The average Nigerian needs to be taught a thing or two about patriotism, while we try to fix our self-inflicted problems.

1 Like

Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by tujays(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Go f**k yourself and stop pouring smelly spit everywhere, loser!
See painment grin
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by hkidola00(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
No nation is without challenges. Nigerians are always eager to point back home with the left index finger, especially in the full glare of the international community.

Comments on Nairaland alone are enough to repel foreign investors! Nigeria is down already, as it is, but negative portrayals of the country such as this one, on international platforms do the already battered image of the country no favours.

Ghana ain't sh!t, but Ghanaians won't stop hyping and giving their country good PR.

The average Nigerian needs to be taught a thing or two about patriotism, while we try to fix our self-inflicted problems.
s-h-u-t u-p
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by lovchalice(f): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nigeria is bleeding
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Prechgold1180(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If I'm your supervisor or lecturers in your department, for that single useless act, YOU'LL COME BACK THE FOLLOWED YEAR. Una no wan get sense.
can u please focus on learning how to compose good English before thinking of being my supervisor
Your English composition can kill please compose well next time save life
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by calcal: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2021
And a slap to Russia for helping Nigeria to win Biafra war.

Brave and courageous girl, keep it going.

God Bless Biafra.

Any reasonable person should be ashamed of holding a Nigeria flag in public.
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by ScamHunter: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Flier:
I dislike Buhari but this is very wrong
Don’t let us use our hand to destroy this country,Buhari will leave in 2023,Nigeria will forever exist
Only an Afonja reasons like you. Belle face people
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by ScamHunter: 2:03am On Jun 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
She dey wise for her eyez. This is definitely going to stand on her ways to the top

Truth is an elevator, not inhibitor. You living on lies is reason you're living on 30k. Have you been elevated by all the lies you spew?
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Ayobami7(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Ekwuemechidubem: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Hanty abeg laugh small,no be you them kill
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by yiagi: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
The need to learn a skill and be empowered cannot be stressed enough.
As a business owner or entrepreneur, graphic designs would always be needed.
You would always need either a flyer, invoice, banner, logo design etc.

Most organisations require graphic designers these days, acquiring the skills is a smart move. At Average you could earn N120,000 monthly.

Anyone can design but not everyone can make a good design.
How much more advice do you need before you jump on this incredible opportunity

If you have attended a graphic design class before, this is going to be the mother of them all.

*Course outline*

1. Colour theory and psychology

2. Design composition

3. Brand identity design

4. Adobe Illustrator Mastery

5. CorelDraw Mastery

6. Pixellab Secrets and Hack

7. Secrets of designing eye-catching flyers

8. Introduction to Photoshop

*BONUS*

7. I would reveal how I was able to make over 250k in a month from making logos for clients.

8. I would reveal how I was able to make 10 different, non-generic logos in 2 hours.

9. Lifetime Access to Envato Premium Resources

10. Free Access to Udemy and Skillshare courses

11. Other freebies

Payment is ongoing for ₦5,000 and the price would revert to ₦10,000 by tomorrow.

For payments and enquiries, click the link
https:///message/SATOI4KQHJT3K1
Or send a DM to 0807 683 6910

The train would take off very soon, don't be left behind.
I want to take you by hand and make your design story a success.

Check out http://Instagram.com/brandexposure.ng to see what you can be able to produce soon.
Don't forget to follow to see updates.
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by criuze(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Confirm Biafran girl
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Africanwomenatt(f): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLRCohJeWiU Best of African Fashion Styles For Events
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Why does ur tribe always defend n support evil.

What is my tribe?

You post of a lost one that doesn’t want to be Nigerian in a foreign land that would spit on her before giving her water abusing the country that she’s using to advance herself .

This is the behaviour of a lost soul she can carry Biafra flag in slave land the rest of us will continue to build this Nigeria you people are so determined to destroy.
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Swanzi:

[/s]
shut up ur stinking mouth...!
Even if what you are saying is true does that justify the killings of innocent lives in Benue...are u normal at all.
At least the killers of those blacks in the US don't go about touting their achievements in the face of the bereaved as u do in the zoo idiot...

An illiterate calling me out for?

No killing in this country is acceptable however abusing a whole people because you are facing what every single person and area of this country is facing is not only asinine but dangerous. But kontinu you will go and be a slave in Cotonou smh
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

Who is "you people"?

Mention the people with your chest first then we'll talk.

LMAO You people. Lost tribe. Ungun knownmen. Beggars. Forever displaced. Hate mongers. Liars. Cheats. Petty criminals. Original IDP
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Gambit23: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

What is my tribe?

You post of a lost one that doesn’t want to be Nigerian in a foreign land that would spit on her before giving her water abusing the country that she’s using to advance herself .

This is the behaviour of a lost soul she can carry Biafra flag in slave land the rest of us will continue to build this Nigeria you people are so determined to destroy.

Ur tribe is the evil tribe that always supports and defends evil.

She's a lost soul because she is exposing the extreme daily murder, rape, butchering and kidnap going on in every corner of Nigeria....U must be more evil than I imagined.

"rest of us will continue to build this Nigeria you people are so determined to destroy."

Which Nigeria are u talking about?
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Gambit23: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

LMAO You people. Lost tribe. Ungun knownmen. Beggars. Forever displaced. Hate mongers. Liars. Cheats. Petty criminals. Original IDP

Nothing here describes any tribe in Nigeria.

Though beggars(unity beggars) are actually the awusa-afonjas
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Theunbothered: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Oh I even forgot this fool replied me.

Take your stupidity and tribalism somewhere else.

Only a mad man will see people dying at the hands of Nigeria soldiers and turn the discussion into flinging silly tribal insults to deflect. I'm not Igbo and not everyone who criticises the government is a separatist. Get that through your head.
Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by Okudiover(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2021
On the Judgement day, I will hold NIGERIAN�� Flag,
so that God will know that I have been through HELL already.
I can not afford to face hell twice�.

1 Like

Re: Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag by wildernessVoice: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2021
ObaKlaz:

How can a hungry man be patriotic
How can an insecure man be patriotic
How can an oppressed man from freedom of speech be patriotic.
How can a displaced man in Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Plateau, Benue, Borno e.t.c. be Patriotic
How can a man abandoned in IDPs be patriotic
How can a man in kidnappers den be patriotic.
How can a man who sold properties to pay ransom be patriotic
How can a man........e.t.e. be Patriotic...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) / I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.