Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,618 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure (27391 Views)

Pius Akinyelure: Nigerians Must Return To Farming To Fight Food Scarcity / Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by LegalWolf: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Forget about politics

Tinubu is a genius, in a class of his own... Go read about him

I will personally stop supporting him if anyone has a better candidate;

Education***

-Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois, (best of his class)
-Chicago State University.(best of his class)

Hatred and ethnic bigotry has blinded so many people on this forum. Anything Tinubu is a no - go area and can only attract nothing but vile. One wonders what the man did that is so deserving of their hate

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
SW is the epicenter of corruption but you bigoted miserable souls wat h with your korokoro yete wide open how the bastard Peter Obi looted the destiny of your father n unborn generation to build the biggest mall in Abuja n PH without sending him to hell where you all belong.

What about Theodore that was deducting 100 million naira weekly as security vote for solid 8 year what is left of your destiny after this deductions. I heard he left his son as a speaker to continue looting you along with your unborn generation.

Make we no even talk about Kalu Orji. Dude you are doomed till eternity in Alaigbo.

Calling Peter Obi without calling Tinubu just explained why you are doomed as you clearly stated .....
Do I look like am here to defend anyone?

3 Bullion Vans in Tinubu's residence and a plane loaded with dollars as stated by you all in the South West.....

Go and deal with it bro......

Remember my first comment as you deal with it....so you don't end up being loquacious
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by paxonel(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

https://lagospanorama.com/the-man-bola-tinubu-i-know-pius-akinyelure/

I don't have issues with his education and his past corporate performance and achievements

But please what was this bullion van thing all about.

Please clarify us?

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
All this slaves and their tiny god sef... disturbing the peace.

Tell him to contest Na.. make we rest
BETWEEN BAT AND YOUR MAZI THAT YOU KNEE AND BOW AND INDEED WORSHIP WHO IS A BETTER SLAVE BETWEEN BAT SUPPORTERS AND THE FOLLOWERS OF THAT FURGITIVE OR OBICHINA.

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by LegalWolf: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lies...I still don't agree he ever worked Mobil.... maybe a Mobil fillings station but never the IOC

Lol. You just believe the current president of Nigeria is Jubril from Sudan too right?
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by SocialJustice: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

BOLA Tinubu IS A USELESS SHAMELESS THIEF!!!
ERHIEMOKWOKWARIEN? Are you urhobo or impersonating?
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Teaser4:
dream on.. Nah only Lagos he go win...

Nor let am pain u.
You go dey alright las las.
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Seventywin: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

https://lagospanorama.com/the-man-bola-tinubu-i-know-pius-akinyelure/

Trying to package condemn Oil that cannot speak for his people who are routinely hacked down by his overlords..
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Teaser4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Indispensable85:

Nor let am pain u.
You go dey alright las las.
pain me lol.. Oga if una like make una vote for Aisha Buhari.. Nah una go suffer.. I no dey live for the shithole.. Sha be safe make fulani herdsmen no kill you...

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by nsiba: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Foolish Igbo mumu even if Jesus appear live to hand over Tinubu cert your bigoted Igbo father won't believe him just as you refuse to believe Peter Obi is a bigger criminal than him.

Just imagine if it was Tinubu that used state fund to build malls in Abuja n PH like Obi did when he was a sitting governor. Even the hotel Tinubu built after leaving governor house foolish Igbos like your are everywhere insulting him when the real crook lives next in wretched Alaigbo there.

Thunder FIRE your useless gutter rat Afonja mouth, Omo ale be eternally grateful that the patriot Chief Gani Fawehimi is no more with us if not the Bullion Van crook you wretched lots idolize would have been rottening away inside Kirikiri Maximum Prison
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by aviara: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cheap image laundering. The Tinubu of Mobil is different from the Tinubu in politics. The Tinubu we know is corrupt and a political godfather who has total control of Lagos. He is not a true democrat but a demoncrat.
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by pricklewane: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Was Fawehimi dead when Tinubu was governor ?! Oponu !

nsiba:

Thunder FIRE your useless gutter rat Afonja mouth, Omo ale be eternally grateful that the patriot Chief Gani Fawehimi is no more with us if not the Bullion Van crook you wretched lots idolize would have been rottening away inside Kirikiri Maximum Prison
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Really
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by patomberekpe(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
#This news going round that Tinubu died in Abuja last week Wednesday!�️�️
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by nsiba: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Was Fawehimi dead when Tinubu was governor ?! Oponu !

Dindirin just like d rest of the Ole asslickers, do you know the meaning of Governors immunity?
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by BIEYA: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
The mandate man
You lead other follow
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Investorlex(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
You know
datola:
Good PR job for the Jagaban!
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Indispensable85(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Teaser4:
pain me lol.. Oga if una like make una vote for Aisha Buhari.. Nah una go suffer.. I no dey live for the shithole.. Sha be safe make fulani herdsmen no kill you...

Me sef nor dey live for ur zoogeria.
Pray mk ESN nor kill u.
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Teaser4(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Indispensable85:

Me sef nor dey live for ur zoogeria.
Pray mk ESN nor kill u.
Oga esn no dey for here o.. Wetin yu dey yarn like this... I taya for your matter o

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by lightworld632: 3:22am On Jun 16, 2021
This is amazing
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by 77up(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Incoming Petrolleum minister in making.

Noted.
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by 77up(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2021
aviara:
Cheap image laundering.
you go dey alright las las tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / Frank Kokori Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.