Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure (26928 Views)

Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by seunmsg(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2021
I met Bola Ahmed Tinubu first time when we shortlisted his name at Mobil Oil. He appeared for the interview and we scrutinised his credentials. We referred all his credentials to the awarding institutions and we found out at Mobil that they were genuine and authentic. He would never have been employed by our organisation if any, no matter how minute, of his credentials was found wanting.

“We employed him as senior Auditor. Few years later, Tinubu carried out a very comprehensive audit like never before which indicted many Directors including the MD of Mobil, and this led to the suspension of the MD. The company now needed a new Treasurer who will renew the battered image of the company which came about as a result of Tinubu’s Audit, so we the remaining Directors thought that only the man who did the audit was in best position to help the company out. And he was appointed as the Treasurer.

“Few years later, he came to meet me that he would want to resign from the company to join politics so that he can serve his people and humanity. He was already looking very unstoppable. That was how he left Mobil and joined Politics.”

PIUS AKINYELURE

Tinubu’s Boss at Mobil EXXON.

https://lagospanorama.com/the-man-bola-tinubu-i-know-pius-akinyelure/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Coldshisha: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2021
cool

Forget about politics

Tinubu is a genius, in a class of his own... Go read about him

I will personally stop supporting him if anyone has a better candidate;

Education***

-Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois, (best of his class)
-Chicago State University.(best of his class)

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by seunmsg(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2021
hedonido:

When some of you unfortunate elements repeat this baseless and unverified "treasurer of Mobil Nigeria" rubbish, I feel like slapping sense into you. Is Mobil a thrift society or does Mobil look like your village town union? Treasurer as per who or what?

The above comment was a reaction to my post on another thread yesterday. I ignored it initially because of the obvious ignorance of the poster but I was surprised this morning to see many people repeating this same ignorant nonsense all over the thread.

I opened this thread simply to correct this very ignorant impression. Pius Akinyelure retired as the Director of Finance of Mobil unlimited and he’s currently a board member of NNPC. Hopefully, this should cure the ignorance of some of the empty noisemakers here.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by nairavsdollars(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Ok. I believe you Pius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Nkitara: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
Forget about politics

Zombie with a shisha abi kaikai grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Nukilia: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
They have started again! The same way they branded Buhari to the people of this country undecided

Those of you challenging me based on my response to the deceptive Op, shame on you!

It's unbelievable that all these criminal minds went all over town telling Nigerians what Buhari did not promise Nigerians, telling people how he will make the economy of Nigeria better.

The next time I see someone waving broom on my street to campaign for APC, WE GO QUARELL

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Asgard73: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
All this slaves and their tiny god sef... disturbing the peace.

Tell him to contest Na.. make we rest

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by esnbrutality: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Kids on this Platform bore me silly.

So make we "fry ICE BLOCK" put am for "Show glass"??
Close Mouth Dia...zombie!!

Tinubu has been smashed by Buhari....and if you dont know, as you are reading this TINUBU HAS "JAPA"

He is not in the Country Now....Una Never see anything yet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by seunmsg(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Nukilia:
They have started again! The same way they branded Buhari to the people of this country undecided

Speaking truth is not branding. You don’t have to like Tinubu but trying to deny his past career achievements is tantamount to promoting falsehood. We will be here to set the records straight as usual.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by joedave(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Love him or hate him, he's a trailblazer. Even his greatest opponents know this but how many dare to publicly acknowledge those better than them?

12 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by nsiba: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2021
An insensitive, greedy, self centred bullion van jaguda.
But does this Tinubu thinks a non-moslem in Nigeria is ready to tolerate another moslem.
In fact, a moslem-moslem ticket and after that another Moslem ticket from the north, GOD forbid bad thing

**★
TINUBU tell us 3 classmates of yours that wrote WAEC with you †★**

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by NwaNimo1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021

17 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by LilyColin(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
TRASH

Seunmsg na ojuyobo Tinubu asslicking mUdafVcka na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by FarahAideed: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lies...I still don't agree he ever worked Mobil.... maybe a Mobil fillings station but never the IOC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by michlins(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
The jobbers and whitewash crew are here

8 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Abilistic(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay

Waiting for the man, Bola Tinubu you don't know

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Soso990240(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
They don come again with another format. Same format Tinubu used to sell Buhari to us as 'Mr. Integrity'. Look at where we are today. Its better to give a younger person an opportunity, than to continue recycling these Deceivers and Thieves.

17 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by 9jayes: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tinubu is Nigeria next president but unfortunately there won’t be Nigeria by then

2 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Soso990240(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Deceivers everywhere. They want to deceive the masses again for 2023, same way they did with Buhari. e no go work, instead, make North continue to de rule. Tinubu follow put us for this mess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Ugandatales: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Interesting read.

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Authoreety: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
The liquid drug

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by stevenson007: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who else noticed 2 bastards have been posting some stuffs in all the threads making FP since morning.

They will soon come here too.

Modified: One is already above!

5 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by datola: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good PR job for the Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by LilyColin(f): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
Forget about politics

It depends on your definition of GENIUS.

Tinubu asslicking mUdafVckN urchins full this terrorists forum

12 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by dmbb: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
The master of the Nigeria's politics. The Jagaban himself, our incoming president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Xscape047: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Werey
Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Sammy07: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

The above comment was a reaction to my post on another thread yesterday. I ignored it initially because of the obvious ignorance of the poster but I was surprised this morning to see many people repeating this same ignorant nonsense all over the thread.

I opened this thread simply to correct this very ignorant impression. Pius Akinyelure retired as the Director of Finance of Mobil unlimited and he’s currently a board member of NNPC. Hopefully, this should cure the ignorance of some of the empty noisemakers here.

There is actually finance dept in Mobil.
He wasn't aware of it

3 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by free2ryhme: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

https://lagospanorama.com/the-man-bola-tinubu-i-know-pius-akinyelure/

Tinubu should be a course on its own in political science

12 Likes

Re: The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure by Teaser4(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tinubu can't smell aso rock.. If apc dash am tickets, make pdp dash atiku... Nah 16 years for north be that...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.