Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,303 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Is This New Specta All About - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is This New Specta All About (569 Views)

What Do You Have To Say About This New Gionee M11 Released Today / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This New Specta All About by Nathybrown17: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
What is this new platform all about, I saw on a phone sellers page that you can buy a phone and pay every month for 1 year and I must have a specta account.
Re: What Is This New Specta All About by Onyeka90210(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Please tell your employers to contact me to promote their goods and services, you’re promoting like someone that hasn’t eaten.
Kilode
Re: What Is This New Specta All About by kripen(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Please tell your employers to contact me to promote their goods and services, you’re promoting like someone that hasn’t eaten.
Kilode

You are wicked you want to take the food away from the mouth of this guy..

You guys can kill somebody with laugh
Re: What Is This New Specta All About by skywalker240(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Kilode
Wahala grin

(1) (Reply)

Neat Iphone Xr For Sale In Lagos. / 64gb Iphone X With Face ID / Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.