Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u (3638 Views)

This Clean Reg 98 Benz E320 Wagon Is Waiting For A New Home / VIEWERS WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR NEW. Ice Cream machines/Cooler/Freezers AVAILABLE / Viperman, I Am Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 9:29am On May 05, 2011
I still havent gotten my money from our car dealer Larryshow4u
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by oyinmio: 10:19am On May 05, 2011
What is the full gist? Which money is dat. Pls shed more light as I am thinking of doing business with him. That is Lanre I suppose
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2011
@Poster,

Mr. Kelvin, Please Exercise patient, I have called all of your phone numbers without anyone picking up, but you can give me a miss call when you get your phone and i could call you back. I have been contacting you, so you don't think i have ignored you.

I'm not running away cos of that, i have been keeping in touch.

I would speed up efficiency from the person meant to help me out there. Appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 1:08pm On May 05, 2011
@ Larryshow4u,

As you can see people are interested in knowing the full details of our transaction. I need my money Lanre or else I will spill the beans.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2011
A sad state of affairs. I take it this is the ongoing saga - missing wheels, missing documents etc?
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2011
@benvin,

There isn't any hiden agenda anywhere, the only obstacle right now is I haven't found anyone to help me credit your account. Am not in country to do that myself and I apologise about that. You have your car, you have your documents. Thanks to God your car was delivered to you at PH in your house from lagos, although u clamed the wildscreen was broken and it was dented but this I have asked you to send me pictures so as to take that up with the driver but you didn't send. You paid me 25k for wheels and before the car took off I informed you to get a driver to pick up your car from badagry which a custom guy you were gonna send charged u more and u returned to me and I told you the drivers I have cost this amount which u asked me to proceed in your fear I was gonna run away with your car. I told you to exercise patient but your anxiety to see your car in PH wouldn't and now extra 15k was paid to have your car delivered in PH which was deducrted from alloy wheel's fee and you are going against that fact. After which this same driver called me on the road that he requires 5k from me which was sent and also when he had your car in his custody to deliver to you, he told you that he needed to get 5k extra which he spent which u paid him too.

Your car isn't duty paid car which am happy was delivered safely because if customs had impound it. You wouldn't be here talking about I haven't seen larryshow. It would be you and me in Ikeja trying to get your car out and spending extremely much.

You claimed your car was menat to be cleared at 130,000naira which you said I charged your 150,000naira and I charged you 440,000cfa and exchange was 320naira then which totals 140,000naira. I told you 385,000cfa for clearing and security, battery, car deportate. 55,000cfa.

You said you were meant to get a brand new battery. Thank God this is a forum! Ask the people around if they give out brand new battery in cotonou.

I kept asking you to exercise patience as I'm having someone work on crediting your #12,000naira in your account. But you kept saying am running away. Am the one sending you emails. Called all your numbers but didn't pick up anyone. That was the same way I requested your account number before leaving nigeria and you didn't send and now sent it when I traveled. No one has access to my private account and I don't do online banking. I'll just plead with you to keep patient.

So I don't see any hidden agenda that you spitting out. But if you still think there's something hidden, or that I might have forgotten. Please remind me so we talk it on here.

I've done over 50deals on Nairaland and I only have issues with just 1, and that was with Mr. Segun a staff of MTN and we were able to sort ourselves out although the Nairalander I did the business with was Knonso! Who haven't paid me till date to balance Mr. Segun for His car. I still talk with him and also Mr. Segun also is more like a Father to me now. Any other nairalander that has deal with me and have gone wrong with him should also report on his/her. So why would I want to go into hidding.

Please Mr. Kelvin. I'll appreciate if you can Excercise more Patience.
Thank You.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 2:53pm On May 05, 2011
I pity you. I will still reserve my comments. If you like dont pay me my money. There is always a time for the truth.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by shade123: 3:16pm On May 05, 2011
@Benvin,
take it easy. i dont talk about matters or place judgment from one mans mouth but all i can understand is that you think every one is a 419 and this has caused larryshow4u many expenses and also yourself.

i cant blame you because its not easy to do business vai forum but you were too much in anger if lary show will never like his name to be dented. have been a guest for many months of NL and i decided to register because am looking for a low cost car to buy. i know larryshow4u and his listing and also biz with others. i know inspired_m and then Fhemmy they are all big dealers and have reputation in business.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 5:47pm On May 05, 2011
@shade,

You dont understand. I went with Larryshow 4u to cotonu to buy my car. Because its one thing to trust via fora like these and another to trust in person.
Now I have other issues with larry but to cut a long story short I asked larryshow4u to deliver my car to PHC.
Just that simple action is what I am contending with.
To say the least ,I have a broken windscreen, a bashed fender. Now who pays for all that. was that part of my agreement ?
I am quietly asking him to give me my money for alloy so that I can count my losses and repair the car. and he is stupidly arguing with me. Is that how to do business.?

And i still reiterate there is a time for the truth, atleast my version of this story would reveal all to everyone, but I am reserving it.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Fogman(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2011
Larry, i ve followed this this saga in the other thread now locked. This will not do you any good. The earliar u resolve it the better for you. Pls explore all means to balance him up. Even if it entails sending him a western union or any other money transfer from swaziland. Remember, that customers are always right. If this continues, u ve all to loose while he loses non. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2011
@fogman,

thanks for the advice, that might be what i would result in doing. thank you i would get that done.

@shade123,

thank you.

@benvin,

Kindly send me the picture of the state of the car when it was delivered with the dented body and broken wildscreen. I would highly appreciate. thank you
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2011
Benvin:

I still havent gotten my money from our car dealer Larryshow4u

Pls send him pics of the windscreen so that he can be sure of what u r saying. . . And how much is involved here? is it 12k?
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2011
@larry
pls try and resovle with this man ASAP! U know say u na chairman so u r suppose to act like one. . .
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by shade123: 8:19pm On May 05, 2011
some customers can really be problematic. but resolving the issue is just the main thing needed to be done. and Bevin don't use because you can talk here in the forum to exercise your full authority trying to spoil the name this young man has toiled many years to build.

Larryshow resolve this and try to give him a date his or her money will be sent and make sure you don't fail on that date. this shouldn't be a headache for you at all.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2011
@Nairalanders,

That's true, but my major problem is I can't find Zenith bank down here where I am now. If I was in Nigeria; his account would have been credited. He thinks am in Nigeria and hiding from him smiley

I called him endlessly today but he wouldn't pick his calls and also call me back cause am sure he saw my missed calls. But its okay. Am on it. Just difficult cause there's no one to do that for me down there. The peeps that are meant to do it have sure got there issues. If I had access to online banking, I sure would have gotten it done. But I promise I would resolve as soon as I can. Its about 1wk or there about the other thread was locked.

Mr. Kelvin, please exercise patient, if Zenith bank was around me here. We would be talking something different and western union charges is high menh! Almost close to half of the cost of what am sending. Please kindly exercise patient. I appreciate.

@chelseabmw,

Sup bruv! Thanks for concern as moderator and as a friend. I just hope you all understand its hard for me to do this from where I am. Its almost impossible. But I'll work on it.

@shady123.

Thanks amuch! I look forward to dealing business with you someday.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2011
Benvin:

@ Larryshow4u,
Go to hell

You want him to go to hell, and watch your money burn??

That's not a clever response, Benvin. Why not at least post pictures of the damage to your car, so that we (and Larry) can see where you're coming from? I think that would be a good starting point. I also feel Larry is willing to sort out your issues. Name calling will get you both nowhere, it'll become a stalemate.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Osama10(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2011
@ Larry4show,

I know it might be difficult, try and get someone to credit his account here in Nigeria your brother, sister, cousin or even your fellow dealers could be of help to you.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2011
@Benvin
I do not think that i will condole such insult from you.Like i said before,Nairaland is not a place or website for exchanging words but a place where you meet people share ideas together and see how you will help in developing your country.I believe this thread will be locked soonest because i remembered the last time inspired locked the other thread because he felt u guys can resolve this little problem. . .
If u can not control urself then i this thread will be locked too.I have told u what u have to do.I asked a question in my previous post which u have not answered.Auto section is the best section i love spending time on so pls and pls resolve this issue amicably so that we all can enjoy it.

Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2011
@benvin,

Can't believe u could insult me. I've not told you I wouldn't pay you. Am pleading on with you because its difficult doing this because am not present in nigeria and nobody seems available. I don't feel fine I haven't credited your account. Except there's something Mr. Kelvin that would make u raise insult? I got your car, I delivered your car. You told me it was delivered with broken wildscreen and dent on the body. I requested a picture because I was in lagos and car was delivered to PH. That's the only way I could see this but you never sent it to me till now. Its no need for it as I've not refused paying you. Just stop trying to tarnish my image. That's the reason I came up with any other person that has done deal with me apart from Mr. Segun and it didn't go fine should come out. I'm certain there isn't.

Just kindly exercise patience. And chelseabmw is like a customer to me too. In my absense, they still purchased a car through my clearing agent. So there's nothing am hiding except you know any that I am. You just feel you been cheated and I don't think you are. You would be credited asap. Please kindly exercise patience.

Thank you
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2011
@Benvin
I believe all your arguments are baseless. . .Since you can't send larry those info he requires then you have nothing to proof here.I asked you a simple question which i believe you have not answered.If by evening you can not provide the pictures then this thread will be locked and it will prove that you are just playing games.I am not siding anyone here but just want the best of all of us
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by shade123: 10:44am On May 06, 2011
chelseabmw:

@Benvin
I believe all your arguments are baseless. . .Since you can't send larry those info he requires then you have nothing to proof here.I asked you a simple question which i believe you have not answered.If by evening you can not provide the pictures then this thread will be locked and it will prove that you are just playing games.I am not siding anyone here but just want the best of all of us

Yes i support you in this. the guy is really a bad customer and am sorry to say it but some customers like i have said above can be trouble some and the best way to avoid them is not to do business with their type anymore. cos if you have their type like 10 and they come here to open threads and say man trash then this forum will exceed its allocated monthly bandwidth and will close down before Seun knows it. na wa for some people.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by ademlabi(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2011
Money is difficult to come buy these days, we all understand that but honestly you should not have gone this far jcos Larryshow has ur 10k balance with him.I am not taking sides,the way i see it is how i am puting it.

We all went to Cotonou together including urself d day Larry made the complete payment for ur ride,he got u a clean,nice & cheap ride and it was full optioned,he brought ur car to Lagos,and delivered it to PH for u. I am a witness to this cos ur car did not come with a broken windscreen or a damaged fender in Cotonou and even when it got to Lagos so WTF I had to write mine since u have made it gotten to this extent.Why are u tarnishing a young chap s image over a minor issue since he has promised to pay u up as soon as he is back.What i know is,its very bad to try and bring a mahn down cos it could hit u back in a major way.

Please and please provide pictures and let us all see.

Thank you.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by gaylord: 1:20pm On May 06, 2011
@ Chelsea

Firstly congrats on your appointment as moderator. No offence oga, but I will have to say being the first issue you're handling you can be excused on some of the tenses you have used in threatening the poster.
The fact that you have dealt with Larry and have a good deal with him does not erase he's not completely guilty of the accusations, hence as a moderator , I expect highest level of unbiased decisions displayed to the complainants/accussed.

However, I am in support of the fact that if no concrete evidence is produced by COB today then the thread should be locked as it is lacks no substance.

@ Benvin

Abeg pele, with all sincerity going every detail of what Larry has been posting, he never mentioned he was'nt going to pay you.I think he's constraint with the fact that he's not within Zenith Bank facilities.You have to be patient and hope for the best.One thing I really appreciate with all his comments so far was that everything portrays apology, this is a commendable attitude worthy of emulation by other dealers here.I have never met Larry but I did chatted with him yahoo messesnger way back 08 when I was looking to buy in Cotonu he sounds to be trusted. Just exercise patience and contact him outside the forum I believe things will be sorted.

Thank God you are not dealing with one NL dealer who will threathen to beat you up should you complain about his attitude after taking your money
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Osama10(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2011
There is nothing like driving down to a car shop yourself see what you want pay for it and zoom off.

There is nothing like peace of mind.

I have done that twice this year and I tell you no stories or heartaches.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by mastro: 1:53pm On May 06, 2011
Well never afraid to add my 5 kobo's worth.

while I'm never one to side with dealers in this case I think benvin is dead wrong, if you are bringing the issue to the forums you have a responsibility to tell your side of the story not rain abuse like a 9 year old, so calm down.

Firstly in a couple of paragraphs explain how much you think you are owed and why, pictures would help.

Larryshow has stated that he owes you N12k is that correct?

Mastro
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2011
@Benvin. . . . . . . . . .
The more u keep using harsh words then your ads will be deleted.I will never take sides on nairaland as i have nothing to gain. . .I don't sell cars either am the owner of NL.What u have to do post pics let he see it and then he can send u his balance. . . .Since u r feeling too big to send the pics then i don't think there is nothing i can do here,just for u to sort out things with larry. . .

@Larry
I will contact u on BB now. . .Please just find a way to get this guy his balance money.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2011
mastro:

Well never afraid to add my 5 kobo's worth.

while I'm never one to side with dealers in this case I think benvin is dead wrong, if you are bringing the issue to the forums you have a responsibility to tell your side of the story not rain abuse like a 9 year old, so calm down.

Firstly in a couple of paragraphs explain how much you think you are owed and why, pictures would help.

Larryshow has stated that he owes you N12k is that correct?Mastro

Exactly. . .That was what i told him to do. . .Take photo of the windscreen then if true then larry will refund your balance
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2011
@Benvin
Waiting for ur MSG. . .Pls no insults and pls post the pics,let's finalize everything today. . . . I know how annoying it is and if i were in your shoes i will do the same but will definitely show proof of what am talking about.Just try ur best ok?
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by BizBooks(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2011
For some inexplicable reason, the complainant has failed to produce pictorial evidence of the "broken windscreen and bashed fender". But that should not lead us to conclude that he is lying. Larry can confirm the veracity of that statement from the person that delivered the car.

Ironically, the complainant is not asking for money to fix the "broken windscreen and bashed fender" (at least for now). He is only asking for N12,000 in an unrelated matter. Larry should do well to pay him the N12,000 as soon as possible and have this matter closed. N12,000 is not worth a thread like this.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by AceJam: 4:26pm On May 06, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645502.0.html.

Larry told us he had biz partners/contacts in Naija in above thread. Why has he not used them to settle the issue since he claimed it is CHICKEN change?

@shade,

You dont understand. I went with Larryshow 4u to cotonu to buy my car. Because its one thing to trust via fora like these and another to trust in person.
Now I have other issues with larry but to cut a long story short I asked larryshow4u to deliver my car to PHC.
Just that simple action is what I am contending with.
To say the least ,I have a broken windscreen, a bashed fender. Now who pays for all that. was that part of my agreement ?
I am quietly asking him to give me my money for alloy so that I can count my losses and repair the car. and he is stupidly arguing with me. Is that how to do business.?

And i still reiterate there is a time for the truth, atleast my version of this story would reveal all to everyone, but I am reserving it.

Hmnn. Na wa o! shocked shocked From the latest expose by benvin that the car was delivered in bad condition, it confirms my stand that Larry is a bad omen for car dealers on Nl. It is obvious that Larry made a kill from that deal hence his decision to go and celebrate ABROAD. grin

Let this be an eye-opener to wouldbe car buyers to be wary of LARRYSHOW4U.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by shade123: 4:40pm On May 06, 2011
AceJam:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645502.0.html.

Larry told us he had biz partners/contacts in Naija in above thread. Why has he not used them to settle the issue since he claimed it is CHICKEN change?

Hmnn. Na wa o!  shocked shocked From the latest expose by benvin that the car was delivered in bad condition, it confirms my stand that Larry is a bad omen for car dealers on Nl. It is obvious that Larry made a kill from that deal hence his decision to go and celebrate ABROAD. grin

Let this be an eye-opener to wouldbe car buyers to be wary of LARRYSHOW4U.

I will say that you have symptoms of psychosis. have you ever done any business at all before. you must have issues in business and that means your biz is going. mtn and glo and airtel sometimes misbehaves does it make them to be 419 or what? if your doing business and you haven't gotten any criticism at all then your not in business. The young lad has refused to even give pics of what he said is damaged and this situation here has nothing to do with Larry show misbehaving. so larry should wait for him and his 1 car business. he wont do other business abi? pls never come here to post rubbish again.

am not either supporting larry but after clearly reading all here the Bevin is a problematic customer and larry give him the date you will refund him so this issue can be settled. Period.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Fogman(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2011
chelseabmw:

@Benvin
Waiting for your MSG. . .Pls no insults and pls post the pics,let's finalize everything today. . . . I know how annoying it is and if i were in your shoes i will do the same but will definitely show proof of what am talking about.Just try your best ok?

Chelsea, it appears you are not intune with the issues here and it is surprising cos as a moderator here you must have fact of a case before adjudicatin on it. From the initial thread opened by Benvin, he is asking Larryshow, to refund him an agreed amount to cover the cost of alloyed wheel that failed to come with the car and not the broken windscreen or bashed fender. So there is no need for him to post any pics here, since he has commenced repair on them. To me this issue has drag too long and it is in the best interest of Larry to refund Benvin immediately. I dont believe he has got nobody on ground in Nigeria to assist him credit Benvin account.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Clean 2004 BMW 318ci For N1.650m / Clean Toks 05 Honda Accord 4 Sale In Asaba / 2012 Model Toyota Camry Xle Hybrid Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.