Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u (3644 Views)

This Clean Reg 98 Benz E320 Wagon Is Waiting For A New Home / VIEWERS WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR NEW. Ice Cream machines/Cooler/Freezers AVAILABLE / Viperman, I Am Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2011
@busybody,

then i guess you might have used some language against the thread rules. That i am less concern about busybody. like i told you, it was clearly stated to me in the email he sent to me. He has only requested for refund on alloy wheel and he spoke above taking car to court, because of refund of that amount smiley So please i know the kind of business i do and i am very consious of alot of things, expecially with some customers.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2011
You guessed wrong then, and that is why I said I will repost so the world can see he is biased and only picking on me to defend you.

E nor concern you, yet you dedicated a whole post to responding to it, I hear you, carry go, Monday is just around the corner . . .I guess its a date then, ciao. Till we "meet" again.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2011
@busybody!

I guess you needed detailed information before you could understand me clearly and you might have your own thoughts about dealers on nairaland. I've been on with this from 2007, and have always stood against bad thoughts of business when it comes to cotonou. I always do my best to explain in details. You think i want to run away with refund? Is that your thought? If that is your thought, then i think you should get it off.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by t0kunb0(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2011
@larry

when exactly/precisely are you due back in Nigeria?

@ben

please confirm that you only demand a refund of 12k from Larry for the alloy wheels and nothing else otherwise state so
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2011
Keep acting suave and debonair and fly and keep twisting my words to suit yourself, e nor commot one hair from my body, my own be say, you don get 3 weeks grace of no action, you have now promised Monday, it is only around the corner, ki Olorun sho gbogbo wa ju be lo, Amen, it is well.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Piedpiper(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2011
Nairalanders,
I posted on the original thread then, and some ass wipes jumped on my back asking how I knew Benvin was crying out fraud? Well this is 3 weeks and another thread is 3 pages long and what do people with sense think is up here? FRAUD?/??
@@Larry ,
Be a good guy ask your friends to pay the money if you are not in town and let this thread close, heck you can even ask your good friend ,defender and able moderator of NL Chelseabmw to do that and you get a refund on return.
@Busybody
Good looking out , a lot of BS floating about NL now and the truth doesnt seem to set people free again? grin
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 12:16am On May 08, 2011
@larry

1. So how much did you clear my car at seme ? be truthful . Okay what about the battery I had to purchase at the stand, since your friend Kebi advised its best to get a bigger battery for the car. Yet the bigger battery was not in the car when it was delivered, rather it was the old battery.

2. You speak of not given you my acct number on time. Is 31st of march 2011 not enough time. I still have the sent sms message on my phone.

3. On the day the car arrived, I asked our stranger driver what happened to the car. and he swore that he received the car like that. He even wondered why I couldnt buy such a car in PHC. Considering the state of the car. Did I not send you an SMS on the 26th of march, expressing my disgust on the car especially the accidented parts.

4. You speak of 12k as my refund- Now how much did I give you for the alloy wheels . was it not 25k. and how much did you say it would cost me to bring the car to PHC- WAS IT NOT 60K. Did I not pay all this into your account.

5. Now would you say I did not pay your service charge in full, would you say I didnt transport you and your boys to Seme to and fro ( even though ur boys involved in other business concerns rather than mine), would you say I didnt feed you and your boys at Seme. Would you say I have cheated you in any way.

You know what, eat the money am fed up with this behaviour.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by inspiredm(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2011
Benvin

How Much Is Larry Owing You from Your Calculations ?
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 12:36am On May 08, 2011
@inspired

Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by inspiredm(m): 1:08am On May 08, 2011
Benvin:

@inspired

[b]Larryshow4,

On the 18th of April 2011, I locked the thread Initially Opened by Benvin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645502.0.html

at His Instance On one hand Because he wanted a gentlemanly Settling of Payment of Funds you owe him without recourse to verbal Expletives on the Forum, On the Other Hand at My Instance because Complaints threads like this affects the general integrity of Other sellers and dealers On the Forum.

Today is the 8th of May 2011, Exactly 20 days After that Resolution Which You admitted to, Yet You haven't paid Nor made Conscious attempts to pay Your Customer.

Within this Gestation Period, You have Solicited for Several Businesses On the Forum, Your Subordinates have assisted another Member to Purchase a Vehicle in Cotonou https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656490.0.html

Yet, You could not find a way to pay this man his Money Either Through you or By Proxy. This Singular Attitude on the Balance Of Probabilities negates your true intention about this Issue and Further dents Your Integrity.

On this Note, You are Hereby Directed to pay Benvin the Sum of 25,000 Naira ( as he claimed, being refund for His Alloy Wheels He Paid you For )  On or Before the 14th of May 2011.

Failure to do This, I would recommend you to the Admin for a Ban and your Advert Threads on the Autos Section will be Further Red Flagged.

This Thread Shall remain Open Until Benvin ( OP) Confirms he has got the Refund for His Alloy wheels.

Cheers

Inspired_m

[/b]
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2011
Noted!!!
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by newman10(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2011
Case closed!!!
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Piedpiper(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2011
@Inspired
Today you showed what a moderator should be. I duff my hat for you my brother such nonsense needs to be stamped out,. I Only pray you teach other Mods to see thru friendships before making decision, threats and inanities that affects the sites integrity.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by mastro: 1:51pm On May 08, 2011
Mod has spoken,

All bow down in awe

Though still don't know why

1. OP didn't state he was owed N24k in the 1st place.
2. OP won't paste pictures of damage he claims happened during delivery. (because if I brought a car and a dealer damaged it during transit, he is paying for it)

But all in all there is no reason why Larryshow didn't ask someone to pay the money on his behalf especially if it was the N12,000 initially asked for.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2011
@mastro,

I already got that sorted for monday, i have been able to figure someone to do it, as you can see, its stated fund would be paid in monday before moderator brought out deedline. Fund owned was 12,000naira, but moderator has insisted 25,000naira should be paid as the poster said it was 25k

Same poster that told me i collected 150,000naira while i collected 140,000naira

Same poster that told me car was delivered with broken wildscreen and Dent on body but refused sending pics for close to 2months,

Same poster that told me brand new battery was what was given to him in cotonou when everyone that has gotten car from cotonou before and dealers from cotonou knows its used battery dey give

This same poster comes up and say all i own him is 25,000naira and moderator insisted its 25,000naira.

25,000naira would be credited into benvin's account monday morning. I've got alot to loose when it comes to integrity, his got nothing to loose.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by mastro: 4:02pm On May 08, 2011
Larryshow, if you feel that you only owe him N12k then why agree to pay him N25k? I'm sure Inspired and the rest of the forum will be happy to hear you out. Integrity also means fighting your corner.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2011
@ Sultaan

Sowwy just seeing that embarassed Shocked i didn't see the attachment earlier though as I was posting from my limited edition wireless symbian android Siemenic Kokomobile of the one and only infamous Dbanj embarassed Chei, that means I have to downgrade my phone then to a local phone like iphone4 or HTC Desire Z, so i would be able to view pics  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks cheesy but why did you have to give just 6 packs when i have 8 on my abs angry tongue

mastro:

Mod has spoken,

All bow down in awe

Someone pass me the sick bucket please lipsrsealed
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 7:30pm On May 08, 2011
DISCLAIMER: FEEL FREE NOT TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, THEY HAVE SAID I DON'T UNDERSTAND lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

mastro:

Though still don't know why

1. OP didn't state he was owed N24k in the 1st place.

From the two threads, I have been able to deduce from Larry's and Benvin's sparse post who is obviously and expectedly and deservedly too upset to post lucidly for now that:

*The sum of N25,000 was alledgedly paid by Benvin  to Larry4show to purchase a set of alloy wheels for the car. Larry4show does not dispute this fact.

* Benvin was alledgedly advised by Larry4show to purchase a bigger battery which he also forked out for, but said battery was alledgedly not in the car when it was delivered into his possession. Larry4show's response to this so far was that everyone should know Cotonue cars do not come with brand new batteries. Note he is yet to address whether any money for battery (old or new)  was paid to him by Benvin.

* Larry4show feels he only owes Benvin N12,000 because he deducted the N15,000 extra that he alledgedly paid to the driver who took the car to Portharcourt. Note Benvin had to enlist Larry4show's help in procuring a driver as the person who was supposed to do it on his side had quoted him a higher figure, so at some point they must have come to an agreement and Benvin alledgedly paid N60,000 into Larry4show's account.

*Larry4show also made us understand the driver he procured for Benvin called him enroute to deliver the car in PH that he should pay him a further N5,000, which Larry4show said he promptly. Note, this is in addition to the N60,000 Benvin already paid, plus the phantom N15,000 that was later added to the delivery cost, bringing the total cost to N80,000 so far to have the car delivered.

*He told Benvin he could not purchase the alloy wheels and asked him to furnish him with his Bank account to effect the refund of his money. This Mr Benvin could not comply with for reasons best known to him. By the time he got round to it, Mr Larryshow had already jetted out of the Country and all calls and attempt by Benvin to get in touch with him was met with a brickwall. Mr Larry4show later admitted he could not respond or acknowledge Mr Benvin due to the exhorbitant roaming cost.

*The story becomes unclear at this point, but from the little I could garner, Benvin had to threaten some quarters to get his car released to him by notifying them he would involve the Police. He ended up having to fork out an additional N5,000 to a driver whom he did not know from Adam,  who was holding his car to ransom and had encamped his car overnight. The person who eventually delivered the car to him claimed he was given the car with the windshield already broken and the fender damaged. This Mr Benvin brought to Larryshow's attention promptly by means of email but expressed that he only wanted the N25,000 refund he paid for the Alloy wheels.

*Mr Larry4show's response to this remains undecipherable. . .but then both parties i am sure would rather all this be buried so everyone can move on.

*There was also that mention of the exchange rate and cFA440,000, WHICH I WANNA BELIEVE IS BEHIND THIS WHOLE HULLABALOO, WELL ON LARRY4SHOW'S SIDE THAT IS  cool Again, this exchange rate palaver  is an issue that would not have had cause to raise its ugly head in this section if people had gotten together to converge and follow Bizbook's clarion call for stringent rules and regulation in this section.

*So you can see Mr Larry is the one claiming he only owes Mr Benvin N12,000, but he has since made a u-turn and claimed he will refund Mr Benvin N25,000, only because according to him, Moderator Inspired twisted his arms. 

mastro:

2. OP won't paste pictures of damage he claims happened during delivery. (because if I brought a car and a dealer damaged it during transit, he is paying for it)

But all in all there is no reason why Larryshow didn't ask someone to pay the money on his behalf especially if it was the N12,000 initially asked for.

He only introduced this into the equation out of frustration, when the likes of the shady shade123 would not give him room to breath by calling him a bad and problematic customer who was out to dent Larry4show's image. After this, he still made it clear he was only after his refund for the alloy wheels.

Besides he will not be the only customer who will be voicing out the terrible condition of the car that a Nairaland delivered to them which they had to pay out of their pocket. Sometimes they are so happy the car finally gets delivered to them, issues like this, though magnanimous enough to warrant raising hell, becomes inconsequential to the customer at the time wink
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 7:52pm On May 08, 2011
@Busy body

I must say you are 100% correct. I am so happy you have been following all this while.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2011
@busybody,

There's no need arguing anything now until payment is made tomorrow. Ask this same benvin if it wasn't clerified to him extra fund would be needed for delivery of the car to ph which if he had no funds with me, I would have used my fund to get that done and its certain I wouldn't get paid back. I've been through a lot of customers and am sure this would explain why I don't use my fund in getting jobs done for them. It was clerified to him the balance for the driver would be deducted to you. You talked about car delivered without battery. How is that possible? His car was delivered without battery if i quote what you saying busybody. Okay, lets direct the question again to benvin, was your car delivered without battery, Benvin, did u pay me for bigger battery And also was your car delivered without battery? Busybody, stop talking on assumption, if u know you good with reading mind, why not go apply and be a consoling officer for one of the nigerian high commission. He said he paid me 150,000naira cash for clearing. Are you telling me he can't make calculation to naira after exchange used for calculation by him has been known to know exact amount. I'll proceed to pay 25k but between us, you know I own u 12k. And am paying 25k cos have got extra.

I insisted on view of pics because I never believed anything from benvin. Reasons are well explained above. I think you need to read and understand all my points. I laid up 3 points above earlier and he has got no single answer to any, rather busybody that didn't do business with us is coming up with assumption when the person in question is quietly saying "exactly"
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2011
@Inspired,

You are the moderator, i believe you should make concreate findings about facts and get enough proof to back up your word. I could do business with someone now and just come here and tell you the person has a balance of 40,000naira to pay me and the person keeps saying its 20,000naira and giving you instances and breakdown on everything why its 20,000naira and you come up and ask me how much is it and i tell you its 40,000naira. and you give the person go ahead to pay me 40,000naira.

I don't think things are done that way. I expect you to speak with me or write me an email, request for proofs while its that amount and do the same with him, go as far as finding information from the driver to the receiver of the car, make details Inquiries. This is just like my little advice to you, it would improve the forum, as for me paying 25,000naira, i don't have a problem with that. it wouldn't reduce my blessing. But between me and mr. Benvin,. my refund was meant to be 12,000naira. the remaining amount would be my charity towards life.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2011
larryshow4:

@busybody,

There's no need arguing anything now until payment is made tomorrow. Ask this same benvin if it wasn't clerified to him extra fund would be needed for delivery of the car to ph which if he had no funds with me, I would have used my fund to get that done and its certain I wouldn't get paid back. I've been through a lot of customers and am sure this would explain why I don't use my fund in getting jobs done for them. It was clerified to him the balance for the driver would be deducted to you. You talked about car delivered without battery. How is that possible? Benvin, did u pay me for bigger battery? Busybody, stop talking on assumption, if u know you good with reading mind, why not go apply and be a consoling officer for one of the nigerian high commission. He said he paid me 150,000naira cash for clearing. Are you telling me he can't make calculation to naira after exchange used for calculation by him has been known to know exact amount. I'll proceed to pay 25k but between us, you know I own u 12k. And am paying 25k cos have got extra.

I insisted on view of pics because I never believed anything from benvin. Reasons are well explained above. I think you need to read and understand all my points. I laid up 3 points above earlier and he has got no single answer to any, rather busybody that didn't do business with us is coming up with assumption when the person in question is quietly saying "exactly"

Who is arguing with who Which part of my post was addressed to you or is your username also Mastro undecided Egbani e laja undecided undecided

The other thread was opened 3 weeks ago, and you must have mentioned 4 or 5 times on that thread that you had some people in the office back home in Badagry who could effect Benvin's refund e.g. KB, Shola, etc, yet here you are again telling us . . . er what were your excuses this time again sef. . .anyway na you sabi . . .Keep digging yourself in further, na ya palaver be that. All I know is you cannot muffle me from talking my own too sha cool

And feel free to keep recommending more position for my "mind reading skills" una hear cool
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2011
@busybody,

i can see i need no further argue with you, maybe you need to read the thread of chelseabmw which you assumed was in support of me about how he purchased his car in my absence. Shola whom you assumed was at home is here with me because we traveled together. The person that was able to do it for me was Ademlabi whom just returned from NYSC Camp in abuja and just made out time to get it done tomorrow. Stop talking issues of sinking myself into palava, like i said, i brought out 3 questions and to my surprise, you the one answering. You don't know anything about the car, and when you say something, your benvin keeps saying 100%.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 9:57pm On May 08, 2011
larryshow4:

@busybody,

i can see i need no further argue with you, maybe you need to read the thread of chelseabmw which you assumed was in support of me about how he purchased his car in my absence. Shola whom you assumed was at home is here with me because we traveled together. The person that was able to do it for me was Ademlabi whom just returned from NYSC Camp in abuja and just made out time to get it done tomorrow. Stop talking issues of sinking myself into palava, like i said, i brought out 3 questions and to my surprise, you the one answering. You don't know anything about the car, and when you say something, your benvin keeps saying 100%.

If you now want to twist everything you wrote which i am just regurgitating as assumption, be my guest.

I do not need to see any Chelsea's asslicking thread, the fact that he came out insulting Benvin and Piedpiper on the other thread, calling them oloshis and all sorts, speaks volumes.

I already saw where you wrote that Shola was out of town too, but I guess the point i was driving at, that you claimed you had people in the office who would settle Benvin THREE WEEKS AGO.

I have also seen Ademlabi's post on this thread saying WTF to Benvin's claim about the damaged condition of the car, because according to him, the car left Cotonue and Badagry in good nick.

Again, my initial response on this thread was addressed to Benvin which Chelsea deleted. You were the one directing your query to me, which i civilly responded to.     

And as for your last comment, Benvin can say 4000% to whomever he likes, besides I didn't see you complaining about the sycophants fawning over you either, so wetin undecided

I am not here to argue, this is a forum, if you address me, responding to you is not arguing with you. Even if you don't address someone, they still have a right of response, because like I said, this is a forum. If you don't feel like engaging in a conversation, you know what to do . . . cool
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Benvin: 10:12pm On May 08, 2011
@Larry,

I think you should be grateful I didnt ask you to pay me for the accidented parts.After all, I do have the right to demand for it, but I ignored all that because I realized it would be a waste of time and resources.
If it took this long to pay me my hard earned refund . I start to wonder how long it would take if I asked you to pay for the damaged parts.

Mr Larry  I think you should appreciate Inspired for bailing you out. It appears you cannot read between the lines.

Anyway I do hope my money will be paid so that one can end this saga.

@ Busy body

I admire your intelligence of gathering facts

@ shade123

From your threads thus far, it does show that you seem to be friends with Chelseabmw. who is larryshow prodigy as seen  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656490.0.html.  
My advice is for you to avoid blind loyalty. Like I said earlier I needed a gentlemanly settlement which would have been long settled but he choose otherwise.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by femmy2010(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2011
Oro yi soo sini lenu o tun bu iyo si.
Iso re,ko se pon la.
Iyo si re,ko se tu danu.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Fogman(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2011
femmy2010:

Oro yi soo sini lenu o tun bu iyo si.
Iso re,ko se pon la.
Iyo si re,ko se tu danu.

Interprete
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by richard10: 9:11am On May 09, 2011
na wah o, this whole thing is becoming a talkshow,nigerians we too like to dey insult ourselves sha,from what i can see over this issue,larryshow and and benvin had a deal and somewhere down the line things didnt go as planned, please i would beg both parties to come to an amicable settlement,life is too short to be having enemies all over the place,i am sure if you guys met face to face you would laugh over this matter.@larry4show i am sure you will pày into the account today,pls dont debate over the amount with anybody,just pay the 25k,you owe nobody any explaination,your integrity is tied to this for now,see the word,for now,you will still do many other business just use this as form of experince in business,it shall be well with you,@benvin i understand how you feel but as you can see the man has explained his own side and even apologised to you,no one is perfect, i am sure he never intentionally wanted to hurt you,am sure you understand,it shall be well with you@at the moderators you guys are great,you know what i think i like this people court on nl,it would give people more confidence to do business here cause i have not seen amy case that has been brought here that has not be settled,try the poñice and you will see their form of settlement wayo all the way,@busybdy i appericate what you are trying to do here but i want you to know that this world is deep,you and i were not there when thye started this deal so we can not throw judgments based on our mind skills or whatever,even in the court of law all the facts would have to be present before the judge can make statemnets,pls desist being an alarmist,it would only bring more fire to the issue,na solution we want.,it shall be well with you.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by richard10: 9:16am On May 09, 2011
i beg make una no vez o for the spelling errors grin,i no preview before i send am grin
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2011
Benvin:

@Larry,

I think you should be grateful I didnt ask you to pay me for the accidented parts.After all, I do have the right to demand for it, but I ignored all that because I realized it would be a waste of time and resources.
If it took this long to pay me my hard earned refund . I start to wonder how long it would take if I asked you to pay for the damaged parts.

Mr Larry  I think you should appreciate Inspired for bailing you out. It appears you cannot read between the lines.

Anyway I do hope my money will be paid so that one can end this saga.

@ Busy body

I admire your intelligence of gathering facts

@ shade123

From your threads thus far, it does show that you seem to be friends with Chelseabmw. who is larryshow prodigy as seen  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656490.0.html. 
My advice is for you to avoid blind loyalty. Like I said earlier I needed a gentlemanly settlement which would have been long settled but he choose otherwise.

But funny enough you have refused to show proof of damage part. can you hear yourself out. i have asked  you countless time to show that which you refused. Anyway, 25,000naira has been credited into your account,
My little advice goes to the moderator, it would be appreciated next time you do detailed inquiry, like i said the amount isn't meant to be 25,000naira and i still stand on that, if threads like this or in any form of this come up, try and make detailed inquiry yourself, you are the moderator, the judge. if judges pass judgement like that, without proof and evidence, then i think world wouldn't be as it is with court cases. Mr. Benvin, i might still be interested in picture of damaged part for reference purpose. All your claims has been false and you surely know i don't believe any words of yours because you have said to me times without number different things.

@busybod,

I've got nothing to say to you, i think now that the account has been credited, maybe you can help me ask benvin to post picture of damage he claimed happened with the car on here and not even writing me an email with it and also What amount he gave to me for clearing of the car.

Everything you have said is false and that i would stand.

If truly your car was damaged and dented as you claimed, you surely would have posted the picture. Its not like a big thing to do by you. Its so simple to do
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by Fogman(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2011
Larry, will advice that you cease commenting on this saga again, now that you have paid him.

Mod, pls confirm payment and LOCK this thread.
Re: Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u by oyinmio: 4:29pm On May 09, 2011
my candid advise is that people should buy their vehicles in Nigeria, cash and carry. I ve bought a car in cotonou b4 it was brought to me with a part of the wind screen broken and it was not like that when i bought it. When i wanted to buy my second car i went to western avenue, Lagos, bought the car, registered it and drove it home. No sweat. The difference in price is not worth all the stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

2000 California Benz C280 1.6 Million / 2008 Hyundai Accent For Sale. NOW 600k Only. Call 07058549585. / Brand New Mint 2013 Mercedes Benz GL550 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.