Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) (4771 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / Top 5 Crimes In Nigeria. / Adamu Garba States Categorically Why He Didnt Purchase APC Primary Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by omoharry(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
The myth about and educated South had been debunked severely. Educated people don't behave the way alot of these e-urchins act. The so called tech community used tribalism and hate to destroy an indigenous product. It speaks volumes about why Nigeria across board remains underdeveloped despite having so much promise.
Its a lie . Nigerians support thier own but this Adams Garba is an Idiot and a bigot . He is a Fulani that will not see anything bad with his ragtag foreign kinsmen killing innocent Nigerians but he has all the energy to suggest that twitter be banned just becos he has his own app that he wishes to promote . A wicked man who sees not nothing wrong in Biharis tyranny and nepotistic rule . He saw nothing wrong with how Buhari has continued to lure his rag tag kinsmen to continue to rape,kill & kill innocent people just for thier cows to feed . Any crime commited by the Fulani is considered as a sacred crime and can never be condemned .
I have watched his video condemning any kind of protest in the north against their political leaders and call it haram ..is that the kind of human being that Nigerian youth will patronize ? Let another Fulani that is non partisan come up with a fantastic app, if Nigerians will not embrace his business .Adamu Garba is an Idiot & a terrorist sympathizer . These are the people born by the-same elite that have continued to suppressed the poor from speaking up for a better life in their region . And thier children will take over and continue to suppressed their voice ..
So as a point of correction , Nigerians support their own but it does not mean if you poke your hands In our eyes, we won’t bite . So Adamu Garba was intentionally written off by the youth including me becos of what he stand for .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by rummmy: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
So Mr Adamu,are you in support of Boko Haram, bandits or against it?
Let me start from there because mentioning only ipob clearly show you are a tribal bigot .
I'm waiting for your answer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
omoharry:
Its a lie . Nigerians support thier own but this Adams Garba is an Idiot and a bigot . He is a Fulani that will not see anything bad with his ragtag foreign kinsmen killing innocent Nigerians but he has all the energy to suggest that twitter be banned just becos he has his own app that he wishes to promote . A wicked man who sees not nothing wrong in Biharis tyranny and nepotistic rule . He saw nothing wrong with how Buhari has continued to lure his rag tag kinsmen to continue to rape,kill & kill innocent people just for thier cows to feed . Any crime commited by the Fulani is considered as a sacred crime and can never be condemned .
I have watched his video condemning any kind of protest in the north against their political leaders and call it haram ..is that the kind of human being that Nigerian youth will patronize ? Let another Fulani that is non partisan come up with a fantastic app, if Nigerians will not embrace his business .Adamu Garba is an Idiot & a terrorist sympathizer . These are the people born by the-same elite that have continued to suppressed the poor from speaking up for a better life in their region . And thier children will take over and continue to suppressed their voice ..
So as a point of correction , Nigerians support their own but it does not mean if you poke your hands In our eyes, we won’t bite . So Adamu Garba was intentionally written off by the youth including me becos of what he stand for .

All I see is a man with so much intolerance, who believes in his own tale no matter how fantastic they seem.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by LebenNG: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223959068340251&id=1103719094
no 3 tho, is nairaland not a social media, and is it not owned by a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by LebenNG: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
Don't be surprised that the developer of the app might be the people he hired from southern Nigeria.
Dont be surprised the developer of the app may be his kinsmen... except you dont see them as literate enough to develop such...
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mark of the beast
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by system21: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
When he bounce back we will know how many aboki dey use social media. Adamumu is down and out

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Mchawi(f): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
The myth about and educated South had been debunked severely. Educated people don't behave the way alot of these e-urchins act. The so called tech community used tribalism and hate to destroy an indigenous product. It speaks volumes about why Nigeria across board remains underdeveloped despite having so much promise.
You are saying nonsense
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by vedaxcool(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mchawi:

You are saying nonsense

Didn't request for your bio!
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by dealslip(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
donjahsy:
The Adamu guy mixed tribalism and politics into his business hence his downfall. As a business man, you must be careful not to go public in most political matters. undecided
I agree with you. Dangoté is equally a Fulani man but has always been neutral.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Genesiis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
dealslip:

I agree with you. Dangoté is equally a Fulani man but has always been neutral.
Very correct, Nigerians patronise Dangote's and even boast about him to the world, not minding the different regions or ethnic race we come from.
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2021
This Adamu and that nonsense Arewa are just blood sucking fools who will always support the evil deeds of that dead tall and wicked Fulani man in Aso rock. Very biased and hypocritical set of people, you called Ipob a terrorist but somehow forgot to call your Boko haram and Fulani bandits a terrorist.

Which kind people be all these?

How can you guys openly support evil like this?

How do you sleep at night?

Where is your humanity?

If Buhari decides to kill every human being in Nigeria and spare only those in the North these two fools called Arewa and Adamu along with that third fool called lai Muhammed will still support Buhari.

Nigeria truely needs to divide, if na only South, West and Eastern Nigerians de exist for this Country we for don go far by now.
The Northerners are the ones holding this country back.

Una blood thirsty President sef nor fit even speak correct English

I don't think that this Adamu sef is even smart enough to build an App.
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by ipodstinks: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2021
vedaxcool:
Cry the more. Your bastard Adamu garbage product is gone forever. You can wail for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Onepeople: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Youthful exuberance, that is all I see , I pray he learns from this ,the southern youths that are into entertainment find it difficult to involved in politics discussion,but this one was busy showing support to anything against the youths in name of I support Buhari, forgetting that he has a business he will need the entire country to patronise, he should go and ask Desmond Elliott how market.he should stop bringing fulani angle to its.his support for Buhari made people believe he is a fulani man. How many times have wizkid or davido show support to Tinubu? Adamu should get sense abeg.
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by Mchawi(f): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2021
vedaxcool:

Didn't request for your bio!

What's this one saying
Re: Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) by omoharry(f): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2021
vedaxcool:

All I see is a man with so much intolerance, who believes in his own tale no matter how fantastic they seem.
Exactly .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Receives PDP BOT Members In Enugu To Discuss Ways To Strengthen Party / Breaking: Sleeping Again At Campaign, Tinubu To Return To UK Hospital Next Week / Tinubu Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.