Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

After Wasting My Money To Scam...... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Wasting My Money To Scam...... (203 Views)

I'm Wasting My Life And I Need Help / At Last I Overcame Procrastination After Wasting Almost A Year / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Wasting My Money To Scam...... by emmsunday30(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2021
After paying money to online websites that do not pay, i have finally find the most easy and free one that is paying me daily. My life is now a testimony.
so my brothers and sisters stop paying money to scam websites that will make you regrate at last. If you really want to start making money direct to your bank account for free send "YES" to 07018155458
then i will send you the link
Re: After Wasting My Money To Scam...... by Obascoetubi: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
emmsunday30:
After paying money to online websites that do not pay, i have finally find the most easy and free one that is paying me daily. My life is now a testimony.
so my brothers and sisters stop paying money to scam websites that will make you regrate at last. If you really want to start making money direct to your bank account for free send "YES" to 07018155458
scam aswell
Re: After Wasting My Money To Scam...... by Yusfunoble(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
emmsunday30:

Lol, you wan scam others to recover your money

(1) (Reply)

Noun University Or Further For HND / Get Side By Side UTV & Kids UTV At Affordable Price. / No Sense Of Irony As China Increases Failed Two-child Policy To Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.